Status: In progress

Killing You Would Never Be Enough

Sentenced To Death

The chair fell to the concrete floor as I kicked his side. A tiny whimper fell through his gag and echoed. Scared yet? A devilish smirk wasn’t anything as close to what was painted on my face.
Picking up the old backpack I filled the day before I stuck my hand in and brought out what I needed. What he needed more.
Fingering the rusty switch blade, I toyed with his fear. Turning it as high as it would go. Ouchy, I smiled at him. Lets get you up, I sighed with a sweet tint to my voice.

I roughly pulled him up and the chair rocked on its wooden legs. Leaning over to his face, I showed him my new friend.

You like?! Well you should because soon enough. You’re going to be VERY! Close. This week, give or take a few days. His eyes looked at me as if there was a beacon of hope before him. Ahh, no. I meant beating heart today. Cold stone body tomorrow.

This is going to be very educational for me. The anatomy of a body always intrigued me really. I mean how the mind puts up with so much shit. It’s simple really. It gives out, closes down, shuts off. Builds a wall. But no, not with me, my past terrified me every night, haunting me.

So I’m not going to be that cruel to you. Your fate isn’t to live with this. It’s to die with this. She spat with a venomous look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second! Might not be as good as the first, meh's :)
xx