Family Ties

Cray Hayes 4

Cray Hayes - The Cross brother's House, January 14th
"So baby, how do you like the room Vincent made us?" I inquired to Sabrina
"It's kinda a little awkward seeing as he made it so then cant he really um hear everything?"
"Nah its not that kind of magic beautiful." I responded with a chuckle
Vincent yelled up to us all "HEY COME DOWN HERE GUYS!"
We went down followed soon by Micheal and then Jayme and Eric as well. Vincent was simply standing in the middle of the living room.
"Alright so not everybody here has been here before so I figured i would give you a semi-tour. Every bedroom has its own bathroom as well as the main bathroom upstairs so there will never be a shortage, the kitchen is fully stocked and if it ever runs out of anything just let one of us magic users know and we will restock same goes if you have something particular you want in the house food wise, the weight room is state of the art feel free to use it whenever, you dont have to be worried about other people catching you doing anything supernatural in here and no sound will escape so we wont have the neighbours thinking we kill people or anything in here, everybody's room is also sound proof so no one has to hear what goes on behind closed doors and lastly i dont ask much of anybody except that no one go in my room unless given permission other then that we are all good i hope everyone like it here." Vincent explained.
"Now we can work on finding out what our parents are up too, which we are going to need everyones help on." Micheal said.
"So let me get this straight, you want us all to chip in what do I have to do with all this?" Eric asked
"REALLY?" Jayme inquired in rage "THEY FORCED ME TO TURN YOU!"
"Eric she's as stressed as we all are, just try to be serious this time ok?" Micheal said
We all went silent to acknowledge we were all stressed about what had happened. The I got up and went to the door.
"Where you going?" Vincent asked with some suprise in his voice.
" Out I need air we've been in here for a few days, Sabrina can u stay here i need to just clear my head beauty."
She nodded and i left. I decided to walk to Boston Logan Airport, as I made it to Gate 3 I saw a man and he turned around.
"Hello, Mr. Hayes, or can i call you Cray?"
"Who are you and how do you know who I am?" I Inquired
"Why I am an old friend of yours."
I noticed his voice but couldn't put a name to it, suddenly he screamed in rage, and lunged towards me. Catching me off guard he got on top of me and started to beat me senseless. Then i caught his fist and it was slippery with my blood and sweat from my struggling against him and i kicked him off of me.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DEALING WITH YOU LITTLE FUCKING PANSY!" He released all of his anger into a roar.
"I'm dealing with a dead motherfucker if he doesn't back off soon, if you know whats best for you then i suggest....."
All of a sudden he started to moan and groan and his body was twitching and i was just standing there astounded, the man before me was none other than my old pal Sebastian one of the first vampire berserker subjects. He charged at me with his wings on his back flaring, no understand this when a vampire changes form its usually into a bat like creature but not all of us can do it, however this project of the councils made them as big as a fucking dump truck. I dodged the charge and he wasn't pleased, he came around for a few more but i dodged him each time until i was struck from behind by not a hand but a spell. I was frozen, and then Vincent's father walked up to me and laughed.
" You insignificant little puke" He spit in my face " You have no idea whats going on you cant win but you know I will let you live until your father can kill you, he deserves the sweet fell of killing his own." He walked away laughing.
Then Sebastian laughed changed back to normal and stomped my face then he pulled out a knife.
"Hey it won't kill ya pansy but it will leave a scar." He cackled as he carved The End is Near in my chest i couldn't even scream in agony. Finally after an hour or so the spell wore off and i sat up crying in pain. As I stood up my chest and body felt like I was being hit by holy water while someone was pushing a thousand wooden stakes into my ribs at the same time. I changed into mist which hurt as much made it back to Vincent`s house and collapsed on the floor they all came running to me and I blacked out.