Family Ties

Cray Hayes 5

Cray Hayes - The Cross brother's house 12:01 pm

Vincent just disappeared into the portal and they all seemed to worried too notice something. He had blatantly said the Council and our fathers were in league together however my father and his father could not find us alone, and the Council is not good with tracking down people without the help of someone. Someone had to be helping them, they had an inside person. However, who was it? Sabrina, my true love, no she was attacked and almost killed by my father, however it could be a cover up. Micheal, Vincent's brother seemed a little more angry than upset that he was going to gain ore magic, and what about the twins, coming into our lives so suddenly. Jayme, she has every right to want them to not kill Eric maybe she's telling them to save him, but wait, Eric has just recently become a vampire and he shows no signs of human blood withdrawals or cravings maybe the council gives him blood to tell them our plans. Vincent, maybe this disappearing act was a plow to tell his father to warn the council of our impending plans. One thing that I know is after the events of the night Sebastian attacked me,I had to get someone on the inside, my old friend, Alexander Lindole. Could he have told them I was texting him the night i went for a walk? At that second of thought Eric stood up with some anger on his face.
"Hey sit down, Vincent said no one leaves the room Eric!" Micheal sounded a bit displeased, Vincent did say stay.
"I have to go to the bathroom! How about you relax its not like I'm going out of the house!" Eric snarled in reply.
"Hey, calm down both of you. I know its stressful but" I had to take a breather the pain was getting unbearable "But we need to keep our cool this is what they want."
"YOU KEEP CALM YOU LITTLE FUCKER" Eric screamed in my face.
"DON'T YOU YELL AT HIM ERIC NOW SIT DOWN!" Jayme yelled in reply
The pain died away as my strength came back, I stood straight up and rushed him holding my arm against his throat and him against the wall. He was gasping for air and the rest of them stood there everyone was shocked at how quick I moved with my injuries.
"CRAY! Let him down and don't do something you'll regret." Sabrina spoke very gently to calm me.
'How can I trust any of you? Sabrina even you could be the one leaking information, we all have our reasons, Eric could be using them for blood, Jayme could be doing it to save Eric's life, Michael could be doing it to smite Vincent, Haley and Nicole could have been sent here by them, You could be doing it to save yourself Sab's."
"You cant be serious?' Jayme inquired
" He has a point, we all do have reasons too we can trust no one" Micheal stated
Eric tried to speak but then I looked in his eyes the were frantically moving about, they where bloodshot and i could tell he had turned from our animal blood lifestyle and had begun feasting on people. I threw him down to the ground and turned away.
"How Many Eric?" I inquired with anger and sadness.
"How many what?" He tried to stay calm, but he obviously knew I was onto him.
"Go to the bathroom, you really sicken me you know that, UGH" the pain had comeback and i collapsed.
Micheal helped me up and over to my seat, Sabrina sat with me and the others sat down it was quiet, Eric was in the Bathroom. We all sat in silence for about 10 minutes.
"Eric's taking a long time whats he doing wanking off in there?' Micheal jested.
"Obviously not you jerk" Jayme responded
"HEY ERIC REPLACE THE TOILET PAPER PLEASE I DON'T CARE IF YOUR WANKING OR TAKING A SHIT!" I yelled the scars on my chest hurt when I did.
Then we heard a noise from upstairs, one that sounded like glass breaking. They all rushed I went into mist form, it was easier to move for me. We went to Eric and Jayme's room there was an empty ziplock bag on the floor, with the remnants of blood inside it, and the window was broken. All of this and Vincent hadn't been gone even 30 minutes.