Family Ties

Vincent Cross 9

Vincent Cross - Cross brother’s house, January 18th
I heard the door bell go off from inside the weight room. I grabbed my towel and dabbed the sweat beading on my forehead as I headed to the front door. I grabbed the handle and pulled it open. “Well, your not going to keep us out here in the cold are you Vincent?” The tall blonde male asked with a smile.
“Please come in, all of you.” I said smiling back. The five of them entered the house and I shut the door and took their coats. Almost everyone in the house had come to investigate now and were all waiting patiently for an introduction. “These are some of myself and Micheal’s oldest friends. Robbie.”
“Hello everyone.” The tall blonde spoke.
“Morgan.” I said gesturing to the only female in the group.
“Hello.” She spoke softly but loud enough for everyone to hear.
“Alexander.”
“Good morning.” A man with light brown hair responded.
“Drake.” I pointed to the one with the mohawk. He gestured as if he was tipping his hat.
“And this is Klaus.” I pointed to the shortest one wearing a suit.
“Pleasure to meet you.” He said while fixing the handkerchief in his pocket. Just as we had finished the introductions Cray came downstairs.
“Well he is a young one now isn’t he?” Robbie asked jokingly.
“Who the hell are you supposed to be?” Cray asked. Just as Cray had finished Klaus vanished from where he had been and was up the stairs in front of Cray. Before anyone could say anything he back handed Cray down the upstairs hallway.
“Never speak to him in that way again or next time I wont be so gentle.” Klaus said as he began to walk back down the stairs.
“Now Klaus. Sorry about that Vincent, Klaus hasn’t fed since we left Italy and I guess it’s put him on edge.” Robbie said putting a hand on Klaus’ shoulder.
“You must all be hungry then, after you eat we will discuss our problems and my plans on how to rid us of them.” I said.
“Thank you, but we brought some with us so there will be no need to wait, we are here to help.” Robbie said as he smiled.
“Alright then, right this way.” I directed them into the inner sanctum.
“So I assume you have a plan then?” Drake asked.
“Yes, and I think you will enjoy step one.”