Status: Feeling inspired 11/6/15

Meant to Be

Six

“Damn it!” he yelled shaking the Gameboy in his hand furiously.

Olivia looked up from her gameplay and saw the frustrated Brendon setting down his Gameboy.

They were doing what every other twelve year old was doing at the time – playing Pokémon.

She paused her game and set hers down on the table. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “I can’t beat the stupid Elite Four! This is the fifth time I’ve tried. I don’t know what’s wrong,” he said scratching the back of his head.

Olivia knew the feeling. She had finally been able to surpass the Elite Four and beat the game, but it took some time. She frowned at his inability and frustration. “Mmm maybe I can help, if you want me to that is,” she said offering him a comforting smile.

He raised his head and grinned at her. “Really?” She nodded her head. “Yeah that would be awesome. I think it may be my Pokémon. Could you take a look and see if they’re any good?” he asked sliding the Gameboy towards her.

“No problem,” she said grabbing the player and started to press buttons. “Let’s see…” she said looking at the screen. Then she gasped and Brendon smiled at her reaction.

Olivia couldn’t believe her eyes as she stared down at the screen. Each Pokémon were aligned vertically; their names had made a question as she read down. “Will you be my girlfriend?” she whispered to herself. She looked at Brendon. “Is this for real?” she asked surprised by the bold move he made.

Brendon nodded his head excitedly. “So…will you?” he asked nervously.

She smiled widely and nodded her head. “Yes! This was too…too cute.”

She got up and stood in front of him, smiling as she stared down at him. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips.


Brendon grinned into his pillow as the last of his dream faded away; he was starting to have dreams of memories he shared with Olivia. As their faces disappeared from his mind, he felt his body shake back and forth.

Kayla hovered over him, rocking his body to wake him up. It was getting late and they had to get ready for the wedding and reception – today was Brendon’s sister, Kara’s, wedding.

“Brenny, wake up,” she whispered in his ear.

He groaned turning the away from her and attempting to pull the covers over his head. “Ugh…it’s too early to get up,” he whined.

Kayla scrunched her face and straddled Brendon’s waist, placing her hands on hers. “Brendon! It’s already one in the afternoon. The wedding’s at three.”

He opened his eyes and lazily stared up at Kayla. Her stomach was protruding just a little, but not very noticeably. He figured it was only noticeable to him because he knew she was pregnant. “It’s not gonna take me two hours to get ready,” he said yawning.

“Yeah but I wanted us to go take pictures at the church, plus your mom called and said to be there an hour early. What time did you go to bed anyways?” she asked.

“I don’t know, I couldn’t fall asleep last night,” he said rubbing his eyes. “Do we seriously have to be there an hour early?” he asked placing his hands on her belly.

She nodded her head and giggled at the ticklish feeling she felt. “What do you hope we have?” she asked.

Brendon hadn’t really given much thought to it; in fact he had never really given much thought to even having kids. He shrugged his shoulders. “It doesn’t matter to me. As long it’s healthy and has your blue eyes.”

She leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. “Okay let’s get ready, so we can leave.”

---| |---


Olivia sat at one of the back tables, watching the mass of people move around the dance floor, laughing and taking pictures. She laughed to herself as Brendon took the center of attention, having a dance off with his older brother Mason.

“Here’s you go,” Jason said returning to the table with Olivia’s drink, handing it to her.

“Thanks,” she said, smiling as she grabbed it.

Jason sat down and draped his arm around her shoulders and placed a gently kiss on her temple. “Did I mention you look absolutely beautiful? Because you do,” he whispered, causing her to smirk and lean into his forehead.

The pace of music changed. It slowed down and people dispersed – only couples remaining on the dance floor. “Come on, dance with me,” Jason said getting up and grabbing her hand.

Olivia had been avoiding dancing at all costs, but the look Jason gave her, she knew she couldn’t deny him one dance. He led her to the dance floor and placed her hands on his shoulders. She moved her hands to his shoulder blades and laid her chin on his shoulder; they slowly swayed to the music. Olivia tensed up when she saw she was facing Brendon as he danced with his sister, Kara. He smiled at her, but all she could do was stare at him, not expressing anything towards him.

“I have to go to the bathroom,” Olivia whispered in Jason’s ear after the song ended.

She walked into the room and leaned against the table, waiting for him to enter. The door slowly opened and Brendon came in and closed the door quietly behind him. Her arms were crossed, staring at him.

“Why did you follow me?” she asked raising her eyebrow.

“Because you asked me to,” he stated.

“When did I say that?”

“Out on the dance floor; you had this look in your eye that said ‘come follow me’ so I listened,” he said grinning cunningly at her.

“I see you have bad hearing now.” He laughed at her comment and moved towards her.

He shook his head. “No, I don’t. I just think you’re in denial.” He stroked her cheek with his fingers, sending shivers down her spine.

Maybe he was right. But Olivia never really denied her feelings toward Brendon; it just needed to seem like she did to keep herself from doing anything she’d regret later. She felt her heart beat frantically and tried her best to calm herself down, but Brendon’s enticing aroma and body heat was startling her nerves.

He placed his hands on her cheeks and stared into her green eyes. “If you don’t want me to, all you have to do is say ‘no’,” he whispered, but she stayed silent, and he took it as a ‘yes’.

She closed her eyes and felt his lips gently press against hers with a passion she had never felt from him before. Her hands grabbed the back of his neck and his hands slithered down to her waist, carefully picking her up and setting her on the table – the situation seemed all too familiar to them.

His lips still attached to hers, he slid his hands up the sides of her thighs and hooked his fingers into the thin strap of her underwear. Brendon broke the kiss and looked at her, both their breathing was heavy.

“You know what’s gonna happen once these come off don’t you?” he asked pulling the thin string under her dress. “You know that I want you.”

She nodded and smirked. “I want you too,” she panted and brought his lips back to hers and then letting go of him.

She leaned back onto the table and felt Brendon inch her underwear further down her thighs until they were completely off. He grinned and tossed the underwear behind him. Olivia pulled him closer to her by his belt buckle and began to undo his slacks until they slid from his waist to the floor. He licked his lips and pushed her dress further up her thighs. They both kept their eyes on each other’s as Brendon pulled down his boxers, as he came closer to her, until their lips met again.

He tangled his fingers into her loose wavy hair and sloppily kissed down her neck, while she pulled onto his hair. Then without warning, she felt his quick thrust into her, causing a breath taking moan to escape her lips. His hands became entangled in her hair again, his lips brushing against hers, and his thrusts more rapid. Every little thing he did to her sent her to a euphoric state, clouding her mind with pleasure.

Their breathing became unsteady and only their short pants could be heard throughout the room. The beads of sweat that had formed on Brendon’s forehead were slowly streaming down his face, some from his head dripped down onto Olivia. With one more push she felt the coming wave of pleasure and tightened her arms around him. He soon followed with a final thrust, breathing heavily and wiping the sweat with the back of his hand.

“So much for trying harder,” Brendon commented as they grabbed their garments and composed themselves to go back to the party.

“Yeah, so much for that.”

They both exited the room quietly, hoping not to see anyone walking by and suspecting they had done something, even though they had. Olivia began to walk in the opposition direction of the reception and Brendon looked at her confused.

“Where’re you going?” he asked.

She turned around to look at him. “To the bathroom, like I had said I was going,” she said starting to walk backwards.

“Oh…well when you come back, you owe me a dance. Okay?” he asked hoping she’d agree.

“Fine,” she said rolling her eyes and giving in to his request.

Olivia walked into the women’s restroom and turned on the faucet, placing a paper towel under the cold water. She dabbed the wet towel on her face to get rid of the sticky feeling from the sweat. She combed her fingers through her hair, trying to release the tangles Brendon had managed to form. From behind, she heard the door to one of the toilets being unlocked and saw through the mirror a woman with a light complexion, rosy cheeks, dark hair, and piercing blue eyes come out and walk up to the sink next to her.

“So are you here for the bride or groom?” the woman asked.

Olivia turned her face in her direction, knowing the question was directed at her. “Um…the bride.”

The woman smiled and nodded her head. “Me too!” she said excitedly. “How do you know her?” she asked.

“She’s my fiancé’s cousin. You?” she asked back.

“My boyfriend’s sister…or half-sister actually.”

Olivia’s eyes widened realizing who the woman was, but thought it was impossible as her eyes wandered down to her stomach and saw no sign she was six months pregnant. “Oh? Who’s your boyfriend?” she asked, needing confirmation to her suspicion.

“His name’s Brendon. Brendon Urie,” she said smiling.

“Oh Brendon. He’s my fiancé’s cousin too. Small world,” Olivia said trying to sound sincere.

“It is,” Kayla said nodding. “I’m sorry what’s your name?” she asked.

“Olivia and yours?”

Kayla awed when she heard Olivia’s name. “Olivia…I absolutely love that name. I hope I’m having a girl so I can name her Olivia,” she said clasping her hands together.

Olivia became puzzled. According to what Brendon told her two months ago, Kayla would be six months, but the woman in front of her looked nowhere near that many months; in fact, she didn’t look pregnant at all.

“You’re pregnant?” Olivia asked, seeing if she could get the answer she was looking for. Kayla nodded. “How many months are you?”

“Um…two…no three months,” Kayla answered back.

Kayla’s answer confirmed everything for Olivia – Brendon had completely lied about her being pregnant two months ago – and now she was furious, regretting everything.

“Congratulations,” Olivia said before walking back to the reception.

She spotted Jason chatting with Brendon and hoped she had the strength not to slap him in front of everyone. They both smiled at her as she walked up to them.

“Hey! There you are, I was starting to get worried,” Jason said.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t feeling too well. Do you mind taking me to my dad’s? I’m really not up to staying any longer,” Olivia pleaded to Jason.

“Oh come on Liv, you at least have to dance with me before you leave,” Brendon said.

Olivia threw daggers with the look she gave him. “Sorry Brendon, maybe another time. Perhaps at our wedding,” she said looking at Jason when she said it.

“Are you sure you wanna leave?” Jason asked her.

She nodded her head and decided to say good-bye to Kara and Josh before leaving.

Brendon stood there perplexed about what had just happened. One moment he and Olivia were having sex in a meeting room, not wanting to let the other go, and the next she did a one eighty and was pissed at him for some reason.

“Hey babe!” Kayla said walking up next to him.

“Hey…” he said in a low tone as he watched Olivia leave with Jason.

“So, I met your cousin’s fiancée in the ladies room.”

Brendon’s face became stoic and his eyes widened. “You did? What did you say to her?” he asked, fearing what he was about to hear.

“We just introduced ourselves and I may have mentioned that I’m pregnant. Please don’t be mad. I just got excited because she has the name I want for if we have a little girl.”

Brendon pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily after hearing this bit of news. Olivia had found out he lied and not from him, but from the ex-girlfriend he impregnated. Just when he thought he may have been able to get her back, she was out of his grasp once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well looks like Brendon is no longer on good terms with Olivia; at least he got what he wanted...sorta. Olivia is really pissed off at Brendon for lying to her, but do you think Brendon is going to give up that easily on her? And Kayla just had to blurt out their pregnancy secret.
I'm happy I updated =D and I feel super proud because all that studying paid off! Got an A on my exam Woot Woot =P