‹ Prequel: The Ghost Of You

The Love of a Family

Please be mine.

They entered the darkened movie theater and found a seat. William had just gone to grab some popcorn and soda when Alex's cellphone went off. It was her dad.

"Daddy what's the matter?" Alex asked scared.

"Are you two okay? They had a gun-fight just down the road from our house and we were scared that you two might have got into it," Frank said on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah we are okay we just got to the theater Will just went to get us some soda and popcorn," Alex said

"Okay well take the back way home so you aren't seen understand?" Frank said still sounding worried.

"Yeah daddy we will," Alex said sweetly into the phone "Love you dad tell daddy I'm okay I promise!" She added quoting her favorite song he fathers had sang.

"You bet baby!" Frank said making smoochy noises on the phone to kiss her goodbye.

"Who was that?" William said returning with a huge bucket of popcorn and an even larger cup on Mt. Dew.

"My dad he said that their was a shooting not too far from our house and he wanted to make sure we were okay." Alex said "He also said to use the back roads to get home." She added.

"Wow! Is it really that bad?" William asked

"I guess so," Alex said

"Alex?" William said

"Yeah?" Alex answered

"Will you be my g..girlf....girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Oh!" She exclaimed blushing. "Um..Okay...," She said turning a bright said of pink.

"Thanks," William said leaning in to kiss her.

"No!" Alex exclaimed "Daddy said no kissing!"

"Oh Okay! Can we hold hands?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Alex said grasping his hand.

They watched the movie laughing at all the parts that Johnny Depp were funny in, such as the part when they got into the chocolate room and he said,

"Everything in this room is eatable, even I am eatable but , that dear children is cannibalism which is frowned upon in most societies."

They laughed when Willy Wonka was asked if he had flashbacks often and he answered,

"Increasingly today!"

When the movie ended William had to go to the bathroom really bad (he had drank most of the soda himself) and then they walked home. They made their way to the front porch and totally disobeying Alex's words kissed her on the cheek. and walked away.

"Dad! Daddy! I'm home!" Alex called

"Hey baby girl!" Gerard called from the living room.

"Hey honey how was your date?" Frank asked from the couch.

"Well, Will askedmetobehisgirlfriend," She said really fast so her fathers would not hear her.

"What??!!" Frank asked.

"Will asked me to be his girlfriend," Alex said slower.

"Oh I thought it was something bad," Frank said relieved

"Yay!" Gerard clapped his hands together happily.

"Okay thats great now get in here and play a quick game before you go do your homework," Frank said.

"Why do I gotta do my homework tonight?" Alex asked.

"Because we are going to Uncle Mikey's tomorrow," Gerard said.

"Okay," Alex said .

They played a quick round of Guitar Hero and Alex went to do her homework and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey what up I had this done by the end of study hall but it wouldn't let me log on here I think it was typing wrong or something cuz it normally lets me anyway Karinne here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Isa what's shaken kid? OH! has anyone noticed how bad Mikey looks with long hair in the Honey video??? And then how hott he got in the black parade?? Crazy O_o I'm still I Total Love with Gerard though!!!! even though he like blew Mr. Pogo's brains out in Umbrella Academy! I LOVE YOU GERARD!!!!!!!!!