Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Wowzers

~Tessa~

I was feeling better the next day. I was up on time and dressed ready to go to school. Sophia hadn't brought me homework, as she said she would. She completely forgot. So I'd have to get that today.

She made a show of eating her Pop Tart and I laughed. "Okay, I get it you're eating. Good girl." She smiled.

"I'll meet you in the car. I gotta pee," She told me.

"I love that we're honest to each other, but come on. Saying you gotta go to the bathroom is fine," I told her as I walked out to the car. I listened to some music as I waited. Finally Sophia came out. "Longest freaking pee ever," I muttered.

"Whatever. Let's go to school."

"Why? Wanna see someone special?" I asked her teasingly.

She hid a blush. "No."

"Uh-huh. Ooh! Look it's Jasper!" I shouted pointing to nothing.

"Huh?" She asked looking.

"You like him," I stated.

"Whatever. You like Emmett."

I shrugged. "So?"

She rolled her eyes as I parked in the open spot besides the Cullens. "Really?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yup. Oh, don't forget that Jasper's looking at you." I hopped out of the car and didn't hear whatever she said. "Good morning," I said. I saw Emmett smile out of the corner of my eyes.

Alice grinned. "I love your shirt," She said.

"Thanks. I love your outfit. Fashionista strikes again."

Her tinkling laugh was my response. Sophia walked over and smiled. "Hey."

Jasper smiled at her. "Hey."

Bella and Edward seemed in their own world as they talked to each other. "Did I miss much in gym yesterday?" I asked Emmett.

He shrugged. "We played dodgeball again. We're running the mile today. Don't trip and fall again," He teased.

"I would've won. I was like three steps away."

"Well let's settle it in gym then," He said.

"Winner is super awesome in all sporty ways," I added.

He smirked. "It's on."

"Oh it is." I looked at Sophia. "I'll see you in second," I told her giving her a side hug.

"See you all later," Emmett said to his family.

They all bid us good-bye and we speed-walked to the gym. I pushed through the doors first. I smiled as he came in too. He grinned. The gym was empty, so I grabbed a basketball from the floor and threw it at him.

He caught it easily and tossed it into the basket. "Show-off," I muttered.

He laughed. "You just wish you had these mad skills."

I scoffed. "I have those mad skills." I took the basketball from his hands and made the basket.

"We should probably work on the English assignment tonight," He said as he shot another basket. "I need good grades to go to Dartmouth."

"I don't really wanna go to college," I told him as I spun the ball in my hands.

"Why?" He asked.

I shrugged. "It seems pointless to spend your whole life in school. I wanna roam the world." Bailey and I were gonna...

He nodded. "And what money would you use?" He asked taking the ball from me.

I shrugged. "I got some talents that could make me some money." I took the basketball back.

"Like what?" He asked with a smile.

"I can play most sports. Place a bet and you got money." I smiled. "And I can sing..."

"Oh really? Sing something then."

I grinned. "Give me money then."

He chuckled. He made another basket before smirking at me. "Those are the only things you can do?" He asked.

"I guess."

He shook his head. "I heard you got a good punch."

I grinned. "Wherever did you hear that?" I asked with fake innocence.

He shrugged. "Around school. There's this rumor some girl named Tessa punched Lauren and Riley."

"Hm. Their nick-names are better."

He chuckled. The gym teacher came in. "Morning."

"Hey," Me and Emmett said.

"Ready for the mile today?"

"Oh yeah!" I shouted.

"Love the enthusiasm!" He shouted going into his office.

Okay, so you know those kids at your school, who can like run three miles and still walk? Yeah, I'm like them. I'm just lazier. I can run, I just don't feel like it.

This mile was going to be easy. I'd celebrate winning by eating my Pop Tarts from this morning.

"Alright. Get the mile done in less then eleven minutes. Don't walk too much. Ready?"

I grinned and smirked at Emmett. "Going down," I muttered to him.

He smirked back. "Set, go!" The gym teacher shouted. I took of running as soon as he said it. Emmett was ahead of me just a little.

I noticed almost all the girls were half-ass jogging as they talked to their friends. I shook my head and continued on.

Three laps later I was on Emmett's tail. He was still going strong, as was I, and was not letting me pass him.

I glared. We were almost done with the mile. I tried going in the fifth lane and passing him, but I ended up getting beside him. We were almost done.

"I'm about to be super awesome in all sporty ways," He told me.

I smiled. Twenty steps left. "Sure, Emmett. Sure." Ten.

He smirked. Five. I pushed extra hard on this step and put my foot on the line as he did. "Good job, guys," Coach Clapp said.

"Looks like we're both super awesome in all sporty ways," I said to Emmett.

He laughed.
_______________________________________________________________________

"No. You've gotta say it," I told Sophia for the millionth time as we walked to lunch.

"I'm not saying that," She told me.

"Come on. We tied! I'm super awesome."

She shook her head. "I refuse to take part in your games."

"How is saying that a game? It's talking."

"Sophie, Tess, sit with us today," Alice said dancing over to us.

I smiled. "Alice, will you--"

"Say no now," Sophia interrupted.

Alice laughed. "Emmett already had me tell him he's awesome in all sporty ways."

I looked at Sophia. "See, she said it to Emmett."

Sophia rolled her eyes. We all went to the table that the Cullens usually sat at. "So, Tess, you gotta tie, huh?" Josh asked.

"Emmett told us all. He was disappointed. He was so positive he'd win," Edward said.

"Thanks, Edward," Emmett muttered.

I laughed and sat between Emmett and Alice. Sophia sat by Jasper. I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes.

We all started talking about random things as I ate. Sophia said she wasn't hungry again. She was starting to scare me. I mean I saw her eat the Pop Tart this morning, but she was always so skinny. I sighed to myself.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Tess! I'm going over to Jasper's!" Sophia called.

"Kay! See you later!"

She slammed the door shut. I grabbed the paper we had gotten with the assignment.

Read one of the books listed below and write blah, blah, blah.

The doorbell rang. Emmett's here. I smiled a little at my thoughts. I answered the door to find Emmett with his book bag.

"Hey. Come on in." He did.

"Alrighty then. Have you even looked at the assignment?" He asked with a smirk.

I nodded. "We're reading a book and writing something."

"Aren't you brilliant?" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Any books catch your eye?" He asked.

"Umm." I grabbed his sheet and read through them all. "One of the reasons my teachers got pranked," I muttered to myself. I didn't know any of these books.

"Do you have a book case?" Emmett asked.

I pointed to it without looking away from the list. "I didn't even know most these books existed."

"We could do this one," Emmett said. I looked up to see him holding Island of the Blue Dolphins.

Bailey's favorite book. "Um. Sure," I said.

He smiled. "I've read it before," He told me.

I nodded. "Me too." Bailey used to read it to me. I pushed Bailey out of my head for the night.

We started working on the project and I found out that Emmett was in fact single. That brought a smile to my face.

We were putting our stuff away when it happened. I dropped my pencil. We both ducked our heads down to get it and when we looked back up our lips met. That was accidental.

Then our hands moved and we pulled each other closer. He was cold, but I didn't mind. My arms were around his neck and his arms were around my waist.

"Ow. Stupid stairs," I heard Sophia said. We pulled away as the door opened. She looked at us funny.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Tess," Emmett said as he stood up.

"Yeah. See you." He smiled and left. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" Sophia asked.

"Remember our sophomore year and I was making out with Danny Talie?" I asked her. She nodded. "Kissing Emmett Cullen is way better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa
Ooooh :D
8 comments. 83 readers. 27 subscribers. You guys all rock! :D