Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Amazing Much?

-Sophia's POV-
Waking up was usually easy for me, but today all I wanted was to curl up in bed and just lay there. I didn't know why, but I was just exausted. Jasper had come over last night while Tessa was still sick, and we worked on the project and finished it.

He asked me to come over again today. Because he liked spending time with me. (EEEPPP!)

I dragged my body out of bed, taking a quick, cool shower. I decided to leave my hair in it's usual partly curly form, and I grabbed my messenger bag, running down the stairs after getting dressed.

I figured Tessa would be better today, so I grabbed a Pop Tart from the cabinet, eating quickly. Tessa walked down the stairs, so I showed her I was eating quite obnoxiously.

"Okay, I get it, you're eating. Good girl." I smiled at her, satisfied she bought the act.

"I'll meet you in the car. I gotta pee," I informed her, and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"I love that we're honest to each other, but come on. Saying you gotta go to the bathroom is fine," she muttered, walking to the car.

I waited until she shut the door completely before making my move. I ran up the steps, leaning over the toilet and pulling my hair back quickly before shoving a finger down my throat and feeling the acid come back up with that damn Pop Tart.

Quickly brushing my teeth and wiping my watery eyes, I ran back to the car, where Tessa was waiting so impatiently.

"Longest freaking pee ever," she said quietly, and I laughed a little.

"Whatever. Let's go to school."

"Why? Wanna see someone special?" she asked teasingly.

I hid a blush. "No."

"Uh-huh. Ooh! Look it's Jasper!" she shouted, pointing to nothing.

"Huh?" I asked, mad when I realized what she had done.

"You like him," she stated.

"Whatever. You like Emmett."

She shrugged. "So?"

I rolled her eyes as she parked in the open spot besides the Cullens. "Really?" I asked. Tess could be so difficult sometimes.

She nodded. "Yup. Oh, don't forget that Jasper's looking at you." She hopped out of the car and didn't hear my "Shut up," directed at her.

"Good morning!" she said cheerfully to the Cullens, and I slowly retreated from the heat of the car, glad I had my parka. Alice and Tess were already talking when Jasper smiled a little and said, "Hey," the small gesture speeding up my heart by millions of beats.

"Hey," I replied with a smile, trying to act nonchalant, but I figured I was failing miserably.

Tessa and Emmett seemed to be in mid argument already. I looked at Jasper, but he just shrugged. They were talking about something being 'on'.

Tessa then turned to me, saying "I'll see you in a second," and giving me a side hug before running off with Emmett.

"Lord only knows what those two are doing," I mumbled, and Jasper laughed.

"Knowing Emmett, they could be doing anything." I laughed at that, and the Cullens looked like they were trying to hold a laugh back. The bell rang, and we all went to our lockers, then to class.

"Did you guys already finish your project?" Bella asked Jasper and I, wide eyed. She and Edward hadn't even started. They probably spent all that time making out...

"Yeah, it wasn't too hard. I had an amazing partner, too," Jasper told her, and I blushed, glad I was turned to Bella and not Jasper.

"Yeah, my partner was alright, too. But he can't spell to save his life," I teased, and I turned just in time to see Jasper sticking his tounge out at me.

The teacher gave us more time in class to work on our projects, and I promised myself I wouldn't fall asleep. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday.

"Ooh, Jasper. Gonna write in your dia-journal again?" I asked, catching myself as he pulled out his journal (diary).

"Yeah, but no you can't read it," he said, knowing my next question right before I was going to ask it. I stuck out my lower lip in a pout.

"You can read it... when you can sing for me," he said, and I paused.

"How did you know I liked to sing?" I asked him curiously. He shrugged, a small smirk on that damn cute southern face of his.

"Well, I saw your guitar in your room, and you left some of your lyrics out, too. I figured you sang them yourself."

I nodded in defeat. "Fine. I'll bring my guitar to your house tonight. Then I get to read it," I compromised, and he nodded, the bell ringing. Tonight would be... interesting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No. You've gotta say it," Tessa told me for the millionth time as we walked to lunch.

"I'm not saying that," I replied for the millionth time.

"Come on. We tied! I'm super awesome."

I shook my head. "I refuse to take part in your games."

"How is saying that a game? It's talking."

"Sophie, Tess, sit with us today," Alice said dancing over to us.

Tessa smiled, a plan coming into her head. "Alice, will you--"

"Say no now," I interrupted.

Alice laughed. "Emmett already had me tell him he's awesome in all sporty ways."

Tessa gave me a triumphant look. "See, she said it to Emmett."

I rolled my eyes. We all went to the table that the Cullens usually sat at. "So, Tess, you gotta tie, huh?" Josh asked Tessa.

"Emmett told us all. He was disappointed. He was so positive he'd win," Edward said, his arm protectivally around Bella. They were perfect for each other, seeminly soul mates. If only...

"Thanks, Edward," Emmett muttered.

Tess laughed and sat between Emmett and Alice. I sat by Jasper. Tessa annoyingly wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes. She would never let this go.

We all started talking about the randomest things. I told everyone I wasn't hungry, but I kept feeling Tessa, Edward, and Jasper glance at me worriedly every so often. It wasn't like I had anything wrong with me. Besides being fat and ugly, of course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Tessa! I'm going over to Jasper's!" I called up to Tessa in her room, my guitar and notebook in hand.

"Kay! See you later!"

I shut the door behind me, getting into the car quickly so I didn't have to face too much of the cold spring air. Yes, in Forks, it was still freezing in the spring. You know you're in Forks when...

I pulled up to the Cullen's house, shaking the jokes out of my head. I brought out my instrument, still in it's case, then I grabbed my notebook. I knocked on the door once before Alice answered.

"Hi! Jasper's upstairs! Oh, you play guitar? Do you write songs? Do you sing?" Alice bombarded me with questions. I took hold of her shoulders.

"Alice, hun, I'd lay off whatever you're on," I told her teasingly, and I got quite a few laughs in the house, including Alice's.

I headed up the stairs, and I found Jasper's door immediately. I knocked quietly, and the door was opened by a smiling Jasper.

"I see you've upheld part of the deal. So... can I hear you now?" he asked, and I nodded, sitting on his bed.

"I'm not very good, though." He shook his head.

"I bet you're great." I blushed a little, taking the guitar out of it's case. It was a beautiful blue guitar, outlined in black. I had gotten it a few years ago from my brother.

"Okay, um, I guess I'll play this one," I said, picking out a song I had written a while back.

"Broke my heart down the road
Spend the weekend
Sewing the pieces back on

Crayons and dolls pass me by
Walking gets too boring
When you learn how to fly

Not the homecoming kind
Take the top off
And who knows what you might find

Won't confess all my sins
You can bet on tryin'
But you can't always win

'Cause I'm a gypsy
But are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
I never made agreements
Just like a gypsy

And I won't back down
'Cause life's already hurt me
And I won't cry
I'm too young to die
If you're gonna quit me
'Cause I'm a gypsy

I can't hide
What I've done
Scars remind me
Of just how far that I've come
To whom it may concern
Only run with scissors
When you want to get hurt

I said hey you
You're no fool
If you say 'No'
Ain't it just the way life goes?
People fear what they don't know
Come along for the ride
Come along for the ride.

'Cause I'm a gypsy
But are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
I never made agreements
Just like a gypsy

And I won't back down
'Cause life's already hurt me
And I won't cry
I'm too young to die
If you're gonna quit me
'Cause I'm a gypsy."


He was silent for a few moments after I put down my guitar. "Wow. That wasn't good. That was amazing," he complimented, and I felt the blush rising to my cheeks again. Stupid paleness.

"Thanks," I said, clearing my throat a little.

"I should probably go," I told him, putting my guitar up. He agreed, handing me my notebook.

"Bye," I said, but he blurted out, "Wait!"

I turned, and he placed his lips lightly against mine. Oh my gosh... was this really happening? Did I, Sophia Rose Long, actually have some kind of a feeling of love amongst all of this numbness?

We pulled away not long after, and I realized I was out of breath. "Goodbye," he whispered, and I walked out the door.

"Bye," I heard a cheerful Alice call after me. I waved back, a bit in shock.

I drove home quickly, and Emmett's car was still there. I walked inside, tripping as I went up the steps.

"Ow. Stupid stairs," I said. The two gave me very guilty, yet elated looks, and I looked at them strangely.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Tess," Emmett said as he stood up.

"Yeah. See you." He smiled and left. "Oh my gosh."

"What?" I asked Tessa, who looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Remember our sophomore year and I was making out with Danny Talie?" she asked me. I nodded. "Kissing Emmett Cullen is way better."

"YOU KISSED EMMETT??" I squealed in delight.

"Yes, and oh my GOSH was it the most amazing thing ever! It was like... like sparks, y'know? It's really corny, but it was like I was being kissed for the first time." Her eyes were shining brightly as she said this.

"Sounds like what I felt," I said quietly, and she looked at me, seeming to have heard me.

"What you felt... OHMYGOSH YOU KISSED JASPER!" she yelled, and I was startled by her outburst.

"A little..." Tessa sighed at me.

"A little? Was it like a peck or something?" she questioned, and I shook my head, replaying the kiss.

"We kissed so long I ran out of breath," I informed her, and she squealed. Oh yeah, there would be a lot of girl talk between us tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

YAY KISSING GOING AROUND EVERYWHERE!!! :D