Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Frozen Waffles!

~Tessa~

Friday. My favorite day of the week. The day leading into the weekend, where I can sleep forever.

I skipped down the stairs happily--I now know how Alice can skip everywhere she goes. She has her boyfriend with her always.--and greeted Sophia. “Morning.”

“Hi…” I took some frozen waffles from the freezer and Sophia smiled. “Ah, a frozen waffle day.”

I nodded. “Yup.” A frozen waffle day was a rare day, I’d be happy no matter what and it only happened after something big happened the day before.

She smiled. “Well, let’s go.” I grabbed my book bag and she grabbed the keys. She drove us to the school and parked where we had yesterday. “Emmett looks anxious,” She informed me.

I smiled. “As does Jasper.” I got out of the car and walked over to them. “Hello,” I said.

“Hey,” They all chorused.

Sophia smiled at Jasper and he smiled back. I smirked at her and she blushed. “Race you to the gym,” Emmett said.

My answer to him was running. I heard Josh say something about us wanting to kiss in peace.

We got in the gym room at the same time. “We’ve gotta stop tying. One of us has to be better,” I told him.

He laughed. “That’s what she said.”

“Pervert.”

We laughed. “But, coach I need a passing grade,” A nasally voice said.

“I’m sorry, Lauren, but when you don’t do anything in gym it’s hard to pass you. I grade by effort and you walking as you file your nails isn’t effort.”

I smiled asLauren Nasally stomped out of the office. She glared at me. “Hey,” I said.

Her face reddened in anger and she slammed the door. “Hm. I don’t think she likes you,” Emmett said.

I shook my head. “Neither do I.” I shrugged. “She can hate me for all I care. Not like she’d wanna break a nail and hit me.”

Emmett laughed. “True.” He grabbed a basketball and tossed it to me. “So I was thinking we should go somewhere tonight,” He said.

I smirked and caught it. “Are you asking me out on a date?” I asked throwing the ball back.

He shrugged. “Maybe. Are you saying yes?” He asked.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I shrugged. “Maybe.”

He smiled. “Then I’ll pick you up at five.”

I smiled back. “Alright.” I dribbled past him and made a basket.

He chuckled. He stole the ball and made a shot. We started a game. He was winning. But only cause he kept blocking my shots.

We laughed together and kept playing around.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“You don’t have a chance with Emmett,” Nasally told me as I washed my hands.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. “Really?” I asked a smile on my lips.

“Seriously. You should just stop hitting on him. He’s not into stalkers.”

I laughed. “And yet you seem to know who he’s into. That’s not stalker-ish at all.” I rolled my eyes and dried my hands off.

She slapped me. I grinned, because today I was wearing three spiked rings on my right hand. I punched her and she screamed.

It was just my luck that a teacher came in. “Principals office. Now,” She commanded.

I walked around Nasally and went to the office. I saw Sophia on my way and she shook her head. I smiled innocently at her.

The principal sat in his chair and I sat in front of him. “So you punched Ms. Mallory?” He asked.

“Yup,” I answered happily.

“Why?” He asked.

“She insulted and slapped me.”

He nodded. “I read your record, Ms. White. Pranks, fights, ect.”

I smiled. “I bet you had fun reading that. You probably saw some comments from my old teachers too, huh.”

He frowned. “This isn’t something to be happy about. You might not be able to go to college.”

“Why would you care? You really can’t say you care what I do with my life. There are plenty of smart people in this school you can convince to not fight with the college string. I’m not one.”

He scowled. “Ms. White, you’re suspended for a week.”

I rolled my eyes. “Am I done here?” I asked.

He nodded and I left. I sat down by Emmett in the lunch room. “What’d you do?” Sophia asked.

“In my defense she slapped me first,” I told her. Everyone was looking at me.

“Tess,” Sophia persisted.

“I punched Nasally.” She raised an eyebrow. “And got suspended for a week.”

Emmett laughed. “Don’t laugh,” Sophia scolded. “You’re encouraging her.”

I smiled. “I was encouraged only by the words she said. That bitch.”

Josh and Emmett laughed. Sophia sighed and shook her head. Jasper was smiling at her. Edward and Bella were barely listening to our conversation. They were talking to each other quietly.

“What’d she say?” Josh asked.

I paused. Sophia laughed. “I know what she said,” She said grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes. “Okay, Soph. Sure you do.”

“She said you didn’t have a chance with Emmett.”

Everyone at the table ‘Oohhhhed’. Emmett scoffed and Edward chuckled at something. “I think I forgot to tell her I have a date later,” I said. “Hm.”

“A date?” Josh asked. “Whoever with?” He looked at Emmett.

“And you didn’t tell me in second because?” Sophia asked.

I smiled. “Love you, Soph.” I held up my hands in a heart shape.

She rolled her eyes.

Emmett put his arm around my waist and OMG I almost started hyperventilating. Today was a good frozen waffle day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa
Haha. What's you think??