Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Journal (Diary!) Reading

-Sophia's POV-
We were at school, on Friday. I was quite content so far. We were in English and, again, we were allowed time to work on our already finished project.

"Hey, you never let me read your journal last night," I pointed out to Jasper, and he smiled a little, pulling it out, probably glad I hadn't called it his diary.

He handed it to me, and he looked a little nervous. I flipped through it until I got to some more recent pages. I didn't read most of it, just skimmed. I saw some names of his family members. I also saw some early dates. This must've been passed down for a while.

Then, something caught my eye. It was the date of the first date I had come to this school. I started reading it.

'She was... beautiful. I have to learn her name. Calling her 'the brown haired beauty' won't work for very long. I have to know her.
Jasper.'


I shut the diar- journal and handed it back to him. "So... did you ever learn her name?" I asked Jasper, and I looked deep into his golden eyes.

"Sophia."

I felt my heart coming out of my chest in happiness. I was pretty sure someone was going to ask me to try and keep it down, because it sounded pretty loud to me.

"Will you... be my girlfriend?" he asked me nervously, as if he wasn't sure what I would say.

I smiled, trying not to completely and totally flip out. "Yes," I replied, a bit speechless.

He smiled at me, and the bell rang immediately after.

"I'll see you at lunch. Darling," he said, kissing me on the cheek before walking off. OMG!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was going to tell Tess in second period about my new BOYFRIEND, but we didn't have time in second. Or third. When I found her at lunch talking to the principal, I immediately walked to her when she sat and asked, "What did you do?"

"In my defense, she hit me first," she defended, and I sighed.

"Tess," I persisted, wanting to know what the heck she did this time.

"I punched Nasally. And got suspended for a week." Both my eyebrows were raised now, and I turned to glare at a laughing Emmett.

"Don't laugh. You're encouraging her." But she had done worse. A few teachers quit after she got into their classes.

Tess smiled at me. "I was encouraged only by the words she said. That bitch."

Josh joined into Emmett's laughing, making me sigh again and start shaking my head. I felt Jasper's hand slip into mine under the table, and my mood was lifted a little.

"Wha'd she say?" Josh asked, and realization hit quickly, making me laugh.

"I know what she said." I was grinning widely at Tessa.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Okay, Soph. Sure you do." I kept grinning. She had no idea I knew.

"She said you didn't have a chance with Emmett." I felt quite proud at that moment. Tess looked into space as everyone 'Ooooh'ed, Emmett scoffed, and Edward softly chuckled.

"I think I forgot to tell her I have a date later. Hm," is what my best friend said, and my mouth dropped.

"A date?" Josh questioned. I smiled at his 'innocence'. "Whoever with?" He was eyeing Emmett.

"And you didn't tell me in second because...?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "Love you, Soph." She held her hands up in a heart shape. I had a small smile on my face as I rolled my eyes.

She looked like she was about to flip out for the rest of lunch, but I just let it go. She was probably happy she was suspended anyway...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the day went by quickly, not much done in most of my classes. I didn't tell Tess about Jasper and I because I wanted to wait until we had more privacy. And she didn't tell me right away about her date with Emmett sooooo.....

In gym, we were playing dodgeball. This was Tessa's strong suit, but I just tried to avoid the ball. I've never actually played sports, because I prefer working out more than I did sports. I always went to the gym in California, but there weren't any close to here.

I decided to dip a little into my trust fund so I could buy some exercise stuff. It would be a lot better than this crap. As the ball was thrown, I moved swiftly from it's aim.

Two people had picked teams, and all of the Cullens in this class were in this on the same team. Which would be the team I was on, thankfully. And Bella. Bella didn't even try to dodge. She just let herself get hit so she and Edward could talk in peace.

I pretty much just avoided the balls, and I was in for quite some time. "You know, you're great at dodging," Jasper informed me. "Have you actually ever tried, you know, throwing the ball?" he asked, and I scoffed.

"Haha, yeah, um, well, no," I replied. He handed me the rubber ball in his hand, and I took it in my hands as I dodged another ball.

I attempted throwing it, and I did pretty well, the ball hitting one person, bouncing to another, then hitting the ground. I raised an eyebrow, and Jasper smiled at me.

"You're a natural." I smiled, but turning to dodge another ball thrown. We ended up kicking butt. Cuz our team was just that cool.

I came out of the locker room, perfume and deodorant fresh. I would shower when I got home. "Ready to go?" Tess asked as I walked from the gym with Alice, Jasper, and Josh, Edward and Bella already by Edward's Volvo.

"Yeah," I told her. I turned, saying bye to the rest of the Cullens, then turning to Jasper.

"See you later," he said quietly, kissing me lightly on the lips. I heard a few 'Aw's from his family, making me blush, but I got into the passenger side of the car, all the same.

"What was that?" Tess asked while pulling out of the parking lot. I made sure she drove out of the lot when I freaked.

"JASPER AND I ARE DATING!!!" I squealed, and she screamed.

"OH MY GOSH! Okay so when did he ask you? Why didn't you tell me? Do you think I'll have to do homework if I get suspended. Cuz I didn't last year-"

"Tess! This morning in first after I read his journal about how he though I was beautiful. Because we were talking about you getting suspended. And probably." I answered each of her questions.

We were both pretty physicked. Tessa had a date and I had probably the most amazing boyfriend in the world.

"Oh yeah, and he got me to play dodgeball," I informed her, and she just about stopped the car right there.

"You? Sports? This kid must be a miracle worker," she mumbled, and I laughed.

Maybe I would need a frozen waffle tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

JASPER AND SOPHIE KISSING IN A TREE! :) Sorry, I like themmm :)