Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

La Push Crowd

-Sophia's POV-
We had gone home and Tessa was in bed, sleeping. I couldn't sleep. My mind was racing. First, I got a boyfriend. Then he turns out to be a vampire. Which Tessa still doesn't know about.

And now Tessa. I can't believe Emmett got her into a fucking car crash! Gr. I was gonna have to keep an eye on that boy.

I sat up in my room, when a knock on my window made me jump. I opened it to find Jasper standing on a tree branch that was next to my window. "Why hello," I smiled at him, stepping aside so he could come in.

He jumped into the room, gracefully landing on his feet. "I'm gonna have to get used to that," I told him, and he laughed, taking me into his arms.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and I shrugged, my arms around him, also, as if we were going to dance.

"I'm more worried about Tessa," I replied, and he nodded.

"You definitely feel worried," he told me, and I looked at him, confused.

"Oh yeah, emotion controling and reading. Never mind. That I'm gonna have to get used to, too," I said, and he laughed quietly again, moving us to the bed.

"Sleep, love. You've had a long day." I did just that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up much later than I had meant to sleep, but Jasper was still in my room when I woke up.

"Good morning," he said quietly, and I shifted, stretching out before getting up.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked. He glanced at the clock.

"About nine hours." I raised an eyebrow. Wow. I never usually slept that long. It was now six in the morning, and I heard shuffling. Tessa was awake? Jasper glanced at the door, kissed my cheek, and darted out the window, not wanting to be caught.

I opened my door, walking downstairs to find Tessa eating breakfast.

"Let's go to the beach today. There's one down by that one reservation, you know, La Push?" she suddenly said.

"Alright. I'll go get on my bathing suit," I told her, and I ran upstairs. I grabbed a one piece, defidently not wanting to show anyone how fat I was.

I threw on some capri pants and a tank top over it and put on some flip flops before running downstairs to see Tess already changed.

"Let's go!" she cheerfully said, and she grabbed the car keys, getting into the car.

I followed, and it only took a few minutes until we finally reached the beach. I smiled as I saw the sun peeking from it's usually cloudy exterior.

Exiting the car, I followed Tess onto the beach, happily spreading out or towels and stripping to our bathing suits. Tessa ran straight to the water, but I decided to relax, enjoying the sun while it lasted.

I pulled out a Harry Potter book as soon as I sat down. Yeah, yeah, bookworm, right? I love to read.

I noticed plenty of tan people here. Very tan people. Muscular, tan people. There were a lot of guys like them in California where I lived...

"Hey. I don't recognize you. Did you just move here?" Someone, who was quite tall, asked from above me. I took off my sunglasses, looking up at them. It was one of the tall, tan dudes.

"Um, yeah, my friend and I did. I'm Sophia. The one in the water's Tessa. And you are...?"

"Seth," he introduced himself, and he plopped down next to me.

"So do you like it here so far?" he asked.

"It's a little.... rainy for my tastes, but Tess loves it."

"Hm. I've lived here for my whole life, so I guess it's normal for me. And my friends. Wanna meet some of 'em?" he questioned, and I shrugged.

"Paul! Embry! Jake!" he called, and the other three guys ran over to where I was.

"Sophie, this is Paul, Embry, and Jake. Guys, this is Sophia," Seth introduced me, and I waved, standing so they didn't have to look down so far at me, but it didn't help much.

"That out there is Tessa, my roomate," I told them.

"Nice ass," Paul mumbled, watching her, and the one named Jake slapped the back of his head.

"God, you smell like bloods-" Paul started, and, again, he was hit in the head by Jacob.

"Um, were you about to say bloodsucker?" I asked, and he shook his head quickly.

"Because it sounded a lot like it. How would you know about vampires?" I asked suspiciously. Their eyes widened, looking at each other for assistance.

"You know about vampires?" Embry asked, and I nodded.

"Well, if she knows-" Seth started, but Jake cut him off.

"No," he said firmly.

"Mhm... well, okay. I'm just gonna go," I said akwardly, waving them goodbye as I grabbed Tessa.

"Why are we leaving?" she asked.

"Cuz there are some weird guys over there that know about- weird stuff."

"Oh. Whatever. I was hungry anyway," she told me, and I laughed a little driving home. What was up with them??
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

She's meetin' the La Push crowddd