Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

There's No Knowing Where We're Going

-Sophia's POV-
Oh, god, I was gonna die. Tessa hadn't come out of her room since two days ago, the day she just came home from La Push and seemed really upset.

I had tried talking to her, but she wouldn't speak to me. She would mostly just stare out her window as I tried. Of course, she ate when I put food in front of her door, it wasn't like I was going to eat it. But that's about all of the life I got out of her.

"I don't know how much more of this I can handle! She's only been in there for a day, but she's like a zombie!" I cried into Jasper's shirt, his arms wrapped around me as we sat on his bed.

I didn't want to leave the house, in case Tess finally decided she wanted to do something, but Jasper took me to his house, saying that Tessa probably wouldn't come out while I was gone.

I agreed, going to his house, but I couldn't handle her depression. "Honey, it's okay. She's just trying to... actually, I have no idea why she's so depressed," Jasper attempted to comfort me, making me cry harder. He wasn't too good at this.

Emmett had been pacing the house, begging Edward to read Tessa's mind to find out what was wrong. But Edward's excuse was always, "I don't want to read her mind if she doesn't want it read."

Finally, I was out of tears. I smiled weakly, looking at Jasper's soaked shirt. "Sorry," I mumbled, and he tilted my chin up to look into his eyes.

"Don't be. It was worth it."

He stood, walking to his closet and pulling out a long sleeved shirt, taking his tee shirt off to show his angel-sculpted body. I swear, if God didn't make this body himself...

I shut those thoughts out of my head as he pulled the second shirt over his head, obstructing my view of his body.

"C'mon, let's get back to your house," he said, helping me up from his bed. My legs felt weak under the weight of my body, and I grabbed Jasper's arm as my knees buckled.

"Sophia... your eyes. They have such dark circles under them. You slept fine last night. Did you have any nightmares?" Jasper questioned, and I shook my head softly. I felt so... weak.

"Um... yeah..." I got out before it went black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sophia? Sophie, if you can hear me, open your eyes. Sophia?"

I heard a voice saying my name multiple times, and my eyes fluttered open to find Carlisle and my boyfriend standing over me.

"W-what's going o-o-on?" I asked quietly, and Jasper took my hand, sitting on the side of the bed.

"Sophie? How long have you been anorexic?"

I paused as Carlisle asked the question. My eyes slowly moved across the room towards him, until I was looking straight into his golden eyes.

"One year, nine months, three weeks, and five days," I answered almost immediately. They seemed shocked that I could remember that. Emmett walked into the room soon after.

"That was when my family... um... passed," I mumbled quietly, and Jasper wrapped an arm over my shoulder.

I sighed, knowing that they had no idea what I meant as Carlisle gave me a questioning look.

"My brother... he got drunk sometimes, and when he would come home, he would be horrible. He would insult me, sometimes throw things. But he would mostly just tell me how fat and ugly I was.

"When he died, I thought that losing weight would make him... I dunno... proud? I guess it doesn't matter now..." I trailed off, refusing to meet any of the three pairs of eyes in the room.

"So how did you find out?" I asked Carlisle, still studying my hands.

"Well, we've noticed you've had an irregular heartbeat for some time now, but we thought nothing of it until you fainted from lack of nutrients. Your core body temperature is quite low, and we know you've been forcing yourself to throw up because of your unbalanced amount of electrolytes."

I pursed my lips, and I knew what I would have to do.

"So, does this mean I'm gonna have to..." I couldn't finish the sentence, though they knew the question and I knew the answer.

"I will force feed you if I have to," Emmett cracked, and I actually smiled. Jasper brought up my head, touching his lips lightly to mine.

"We'll get through this," he whispered.

Yeah, but what about Tessa?
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY KNOW! Dun dun dunnnn!

I want to send a thank you to love_fever for putting my story up on her story's profile thingy, so I shall show you her's! (Which is awesome by the way!) It's an Embry Call love story :)

Love Is In Many Forms