Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Mind Tricks

-Sophia's POV-
Twirling the spaghetti around my fork, moving it into a different position for the millionth time, I felt Jasper's eyes on me.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled, pushing the plate away from me and sitting up straighter.

"Soph, you need to eat. Carlisle said that your stomach wasn't used to eating or digesting your food, but please try."

I forced down a bite for his sake, and I felt him lighten up a little, though my good mood was down the drain.

"I can't eat when I'm stressed. What if Tessa never talks to me again? What if she stays depressed forever? What if she...." I couldn't finish that statement.

"Don't worry. Emmett's talking to her. She'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about," Jasper mumbled, rubbing circles on my back.

The door opened to reveal two smiling figures; Tessa and Emmett. "Hey guys," Tessa greeted us as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey?" I asked. "Hey! You ignore me for days, worrying the hell out of me, just sitting there, staring out the window and now you think it's all okay by just saying 'Hey'? How is that fucking possible that you got over a fucking damn depression in an hour?" my voice was raised now, but Tess kept a calm face.

"Okay, okay. I'm done. Just getting that out," I said, putting my chin in my hand.

"Wow, Soph, are you PMSing? Jasper is she?" Tess asked, and I groaned, putting my face in both hands while the other three laughed.

"I see you've become accustomed to vampires." She nodded, smiling. Emmett seemed quite happy as well.

"Um, Tessa? There's something that Sophie has to tell you," Emmett said, and I shot him a glare before looking at Jasper for help.

"Uh, what Emmett's trying to say is that... Sophia had some... problems with eating. She was..." I cut off my boyfriend, who was trying to sugarcoat the facts.

"I was anorexic. And bulemic."

She looked at me, not shocked, but not mad. "Damn it! I should've known! Well, now that I do, if you don't eat your food, I will shove it down your throat whether you like it or not! Have fun," she added sweetly to the end, making me roll my eyes and smile.

She embraced me before running upstairs with Emmett. I then twirled more of the noodles onto my fork, taking a big bite. Suddenly, I felt hungry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not coming out."

"Sophie, come on. You'll look beautiful," Jasper coaxed me, but I wasn't falling for it.

"No," I said stubbornly.

Apparently, changing some things in my wardrobe would help my self esteem, helping me get over my 'problems'. Alice's idea. She totally just wanted to buy me clothes.

"Please sweetheart? Anyway, if you don't, I'll come in there and get you." I sighed, opening my closet door and stepping into my bedroom where Jasper sat on my bed.

His eyes trailed over my body before looking at my face.

"I told you so," was all he said, making me roll my eyes.

Now, I knew I wasn't supposed to think anything bad about myself, but I looked horribly fat with these shorts on. I had to get all of my bad thoughts out before the mind reader got to me.

Emmett was apparently at our house, also, and Tessa was, of course, having one of her frozen waffles. I grabbed the box of healthy cereal before getting dissaproving looks from the three people in the room.

Rolling my eyes, I put that down and picked up the sugar filled 'Lucky Charms'. Damn marshmellows. I poured them into my bowl, eating as we got into the truck.

Jasper's cool hand trailed along my leg, leaving goosebumps wherever it passed over. This boy did some crazy things to me. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with him...

I shook that though away as we arrived at school, everyone else waiting for us. I finished my bowl, throwing it onto the front seat after Emmett left it.

We greeted everyone, and everyone got straight into conversations as if nothing had happened with either me or Tessa.

I imagined we seemed like big burdens on the Cullen family... y'know, how we always seemed in some sort of situation or some of our life problems ended up being their problems. They were probably better off without us. And god, did I want this food out of me...

I felt a small shove, and I found Edward shaking his head at me. "You aren't and you better not. And no, you don't look fat. But you do look cold."

Well, he was right about the last thing. Though almost spring, Forks was freaking cold.

"Blame them," I told him, pointing in Alice and Jasper's general direction, earning a few laughs.

Suddenly, Edward looked pissed. Bella looked quite happy, though. I looked to where everyone's eyes were pointed and sucked in a breath. Damn it.

It was one of the...wolves. Jacob Black. He was on a motorcycle, and was coming in our direction, though Edward went to meet him halfway.

"What are you doing here, Black?" he asked, and it ended up being about Victoria, someone Jasper had told me about a little while ago.

She was some redheaded vampire whose mate had tried to kill Bella, but ended up getting his ass handed to him by Edward. Bella had almost been changed then, but the venom was sucked out.

Well, she was apparently after Bella, who was Edward's 'mate', as they called it.

Anyway, Bella ended up ditching school to spend the day with Jacob, which surprised me. I thought she loved Edward. Strange mindset this girl had...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

Oooh starting to head into Eclipse... :) Happy Late Thanksgiving :)