Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Newborns. Freaking. Suck.

-Sophia's POV-
"You look beautiful today... though you always do."

I felt the blush in my cheeks, and he smiled, running his cool hand over my cheek, kissing my forehead.

"You're so cute when you blush," he whispered, his lips moving to mine, a shiver running down my spine in sync with his hand as it brushed over my back.

I ran my hand through his thick, golden hair, his smooth skin perfect against mine. We were on his bed, and I moved onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Get a room you two," Emmett told us from the doorway, and we broke our kiss to glare at Emmett and Tessa, who were breaching our privacy from the door.

"Well, we had one," I mumbled, running my hand through my hair.

"So now who's the tounge-down-the-throat-stickerers.... that made more sense in my head," Tess told us, and we laughed, knowing it didn't make sense whether it was in her head or not.

"By the way, Carlisle said that the stuff in Seattle was on the news," Emmett informed us, suddenly very serious.

Jasper nodded, and I stood from his lap and he stood also. He took my hand and we walked down the steps together, Emmett and Tessa in front of us.

I wasn't paying attention to most of the news until Carlisle turned up a specific part, the anchorwoman, all primped and camera-ready, talking about how many people had been murdered in Seattle, which all three of the men were intrigued by.

"Police suspect a number of gang members or a mass serial killer to be behind this all. In other news..." Carlisle turned down the volume, and I realized that Edward and Bella had walked in during that.

"Okay, we have to go to Seattle now," Emmett stated, but they seemed to ignore him.

"What's causing it?" Edward asked, pointedly to Carlisle, but the answer came from Jasper.

"Newborns."

"You mean, like, new vampires?" Bella asked, and Carlisle got his turn to answer this time.

He explained that newborns were stronger than regular vampires, how their human blood stayed within their tissue. And how they were in Seattle, on a mass killing spree.

Jasper's grip around my waist tightened.

"Someone's creating an army. An army of newborns. We just have to figure out whose controlling them."

"But we still get to kick some ass, right?" Oh Emmett...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How did you know that there were newborn vampires in Seattle? I mean, it was almost right away," I questioned Jasper.

We were now in the forest; he told me it helped him think.

Sighing, he replied. "I used to... train them. Remember how I told you that my first coven was with a woman named Maria? Yes, well she was... quite the charmer. She could get anyone to do anything. Including me...

"She was building an army of, well, of newborns. And I was her right hand man, the one to train them. But not just to train them. To kill them.

"After about a year, newborns lose their strength. So it was my job to get rid of them, also. But then I met Peter and Charlotte. Of course, the blood of a human was all I knew. But even drinking from humans isn't as good as the newborn strength."

I soaked this all in, hanging on his every word, thankful that he didn't mention Alice in this story. That would've been a little much after learning that someone was creating an army to... to...

"So who are these newborns after?"

Jasper looked at me, his marble face had a worried look chisled on.

"Bella, we believe."

Well this day was going all down hill....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia

Awww... lol this took me forever to write XD