Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Karma

-Sophia's POV-
Graduation. The day every teenager waits for. Though, not every teenager has to go through it more than once like the Cullens had to.

"This must get really annoying," I mumbled to Jasper, slipping the blue polyester gown over my jeans and tee shirt. I didn't really plan on wearing anything special today... just on getting through this.

He chuckled, putting his own on.

"Yes, it's tiring after a while, hearing all about how you're supposed to go off into the world and make mistakes, do your own thing, live your life. Though mine has been over for quite some time."

We finished getting ready in silence. We were at my house, but I could've sworn that half of my closet was now filled with Alice's clothes. She had lent me so many that I had to get a new dresser for them. Thankfully, my trust fund wasn't even dented.

"You know, I think I've seen you wear shoes without heels maybe once," Jasper told me as I slid on my boots.

"Well, I like the height," I said, standing up at my 5'8", the heels adding three inches, and still being at least four inches below Jasper.

He laughed, leaning down and kissing me. "Let's head downstairs. Tessa and Emmett are probably-"

"SOPHIE! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" Tess cut Jasper off, and I laughed, pulling him downstairs.

"Let's go!" I cheered as we reached the foot of the stairs.

Getting in Emmett's jeep, we were off to finally finish high school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That wasn't as fufilling as I thought it would be," Tess stated as we all walked to the parking lot of Forks High School for the last time.

I nodded in agreement, and both boys laughed.

"Yeah, it hasn't gotten any better since... well since ever," Emmett told us, and we laughed, climbing into the jeep to head to their house.

Alice, who loved parties, was apparently throwing a graduation party at their house tonight, and we decided we would help out with whatever we could.

"Okay, you two. Here are your dresses for tonight," was how Alice greeted us as we walked in the door.

I took the bag, and Alice ushered us to the huge bathroom, and we started changing.

"Oh god..." Tess mumbled, pulling out two different dresses, tossing me the pink one.

"Hm, I could get used to this one."

I looked at the dress she was refering to, and I smirked. It was black, tight, and the chest was leather. My eyes returned to mine, and I smiled. This one was more like me. It was pink and strapless, a bubble skirt ending the dress.

"I feel hot!" she exclaimed as we exited the bathroom, heading for the steps, but Alice kidnapped us, pushing us into her room.

"Ah, ah, ah! Hair and makeup! Everything down there is already done," she giggled, and started, though Tessa would only let her do so much, her hair in it's natural, wavy state.

With my hair, Alice straightened it, which was quite surprising, since it usually didn't stay like that for long.

"Now I feel sexy," Tessa yelled, running out of the room and downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, following her, but walking. I reached the foot of the stairs when I was actually awed by the beauty of the room.

"Wow. Alice loves her parties," I said to Jasper, who had suddenly appeared beside me.

"Your hair," he said, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yes, it can actually be tamed," I teased, making him smile.

"It's still just as beautiful."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, this is crazy!" Tess yelled to me over the blasting music. I nodded so I wouldn't have to yell.

Just about every graduating child ended up at this party, and it seems that most of them brought friends. Jasper and I were sitting on a couch, me on his lap, and Tessa and Emmett were standing in front of us.

"Hey, aren't those the girls that you punched?" Emmett asked, pointing them out of the crowd, and Tessa suddenly tensed.

"Tess, don't do anything. Remeber, treat people the way you want to be treated," I told her, but her position didn't change, so I changed tactics.

"Okay. Karma's only a bitch if you are," I said, and she laughed, forgetting about the two girls who's bruises had just finally healed.

I looked over to Alice, who was walking down the stairs, Josh behind her. Suddenly, she stepped back up one, and I realized she was having a vision.

I tapped Jasper's shoulder, pointing him to where Alice had finished having her vision, and she was now wide-eyed and worried.

We rushed over to where she was now talking to Carlisle, Edward, and Bella.

"They're coming. I just saw it."

"We can help," someone insisted, and I turned, but turned back immediately, not wanting to meet eyes with these boys. The wolves. Flashbacks. I took a deep breath before turning back to the conversation, but not before catching Edward's questioning glance.

Apparently, they were going to have a training session for fighting newborns, but I totally tuned out. Damn flashbacks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia Graduation
Sophia and Tessa Graduation Party

Yay :) sorry it's been sooooo long since an update :/