Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Bad joke?

Tessa

My head hurt like hell. From both the vampire who hit me and Emmett's worrying.

We couldn't go one conversation without him saying something about him being upset he wasn't there. I love the boy dearly, but he makes me want to smack him.

I sighed and plopped onto the couch at my boyfriend's house. I love thinking that. Boyfriend. Haha, boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend!

"Maybe you do have a concussion," Edward muttered.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're just jealous."

He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Sure, Tess, I'm jealous that you have a boyfriend and I don't. Oh how well you know me."

I grinned. "I knew you wanted a boyfriend!" Sophia and Jasper walked in, Sophia giving me a weird look. "Hey, you knew it too," I told her.

"Sure." She sat down on Jasper's lap.

I grinned in success. "Muhahah. Now where's Emmett?" I asked looking around.

"Taking his frustrations out on bears," Edward answered.

"He'll be back in five minutes," Alice chimed in.

I nodded and laid on the couch with my feet on Sophia's lap. She ignored me and continued talking with Jasper. I didn't try and keep up. My head hurt.

I rubbed my temples and tried to block out noise. Then I blacked out.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Tessa?"

"Tessa, wake up please."

I opened my eyes and looked around at the people around me. They were all blurry. Wait, now they're not.

"Tess?" One asked.

"Um...Who are you guys?" I asked.

"Tess, don't joke like that," Sophia scolded. "This isn't funny."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm not joking, Soph. Who the hell are they?"

"She's really not joking," One guy said.

"Shit. Tess, do you remember any of us?" Another guy asked. He was hot.

"Um...No? Only Soph..." My head hurts...

This man walked from the room slamming the door behind him. I heard something break. "I'm gonna go check on him..." One girl said before going out of the room.

"I'm going with her," Another boy said following her.

Now there were five people in the room.

"...Anyone wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"I'm afraid you have amnesia," An older man said.

"What?" I asked. "You've gotta be kidding me...Wait, does this mean I don't have to finish school?" I asked.

"We finished school already, Tess," Sophia said.

"We did? And I passed?" I laughed. "Geesh."

She smiled sadly. "You barely passed and didn't beat anyone up at the graduation."

"....Huh...Weird. That doesn't sound like me."

"You've changed. But you did beat up two girls at least twice through the year."

I smiled at that. "Which ones? Was it Victoria and Taylor? Please say yes!"

"Um...No. Tess, what do you remember last?" She asked.

"...Um I remember at school Mr. Rothe kicked me outa class....I remember Victoria calling me a lesbian...I remember Danny almost kissing me–"

"Oh my god," Sophia said cutting me off.

"What?" The boy next to her asked.

"This is all before we moved!"

"We moved? Why the hell did we do that?" I asked confused. "And where'd we move to?"

"We moved cause you wanted to. It was your randomness. We moved to Forks, Washington."

I smiled. "I'll bet we used the map you said would never do us good."

"You said it wouldn't do us any good. Not me," She said.

I shrugged. "Either way. Apparently that map got you a man." I looked at the blonde beside her.

She blushed and I smiled. "This is Jasper," She said.

I nodded. "Noted."

Jasper smiled. "And this is his brother Edward. And his parents Carlisle and Esme," Sophia continued.

"Alright...So I've met you all before?" I asked.

They all nodded. "You hit your head on something hard and got a concussion," Edward told me.

"Joy. Was it Sophia's head? Cause that's a hard-head."

Sophia rolled her eyes. Jasper smiled and chuckled. "I don't have that hard a head," She grumbled.

"Uh-huh. Sure you don't. So what was with the guy who left slamming the door?" I asked.

"He was disappointed you don't remember us," Edward answered.

"Oh...What's his name?"

"Emmett."

"Hm...Yea, no bells are ringing. But he seemed more then disappointed..."

Sophia nodded. "Yea. He kinda is. I mean he thinks that it's his fault."

"Why?" I asked.

"Sophia, I need to talk to you," Edward said walking out of the room and taking Sophia with him.

I glared at the closed door. Than I glared at the needles in me. "Can I have the needles out of me?" I asked.

Carlisle chuckled and started removing them. "There you go."

"Thanks. And can we like get outa the hospital?" I asked.

Jasper smiled. "We're at our house. Yes, we have a hospital room in our house."

"Mind-reader! How'd you know I was gonna ask that."

"You did last time we were here."

"Geesh. More than one hospital visit."

The door opened and Sophia and Edward came back in. "I think Tessa needs rest," Carlisle said.

Sophia, Jasper, and Edward nodded. "Do I have to sleep in this room?" I asked looking around. It's not a hospital, but it was still creepy.

"You can sleep in my room," A new voice said.

I looked up and saw the hot guy. "Tess, this is Emmett," Sophia quickly introduced.

"Sweet. I get an actual bed." I smiled at Emmett. "Thanks. And I'm not so sure how I got all messed up in the head, but I'm positive it wasn't your fault," I told him.

He gave a half smile. "Come on."

I got off the bed and followed him. "Don't lose your virginity if you haven't already, Soph!" I called to her as we went to Emmett's room.

"Ha. Ha. So funny, Tess!"

I grinned. I got under the covers in Emmett's fluffy bed. "Thanks again." He nodded and went to leave. "Hey, Emmett?" He stopped and looked at me. "Will you stay?" I asked. What is wrong with me? I barely know him and I want him to stay?!?!

"Um...Sure." He closed the door and sat on the bed.

I smiled. "Thanks. And I'm sorry I forgot you..."

"It's not your fault."

"It's not yours either."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Well, I obviously don't. But I have a good feeling in me saying it wasn't. So it wasn't." I shrugged.

He smiled. "Well, get some rest."

I nodded and laid down. I fell asleep easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers! :D As shaylove has told you, her co-writer disappeared. I'm taking over fun-n-sun's part in this. :D So now I'm writing as Tessa :D muhaha :D
Hope you all enjoyed! :D