Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

It's so fluffy!

Tessa

I really hate that I forgot all these people. They're so nice and awesome. I've been talking to all of them while Sophia sleeps. Emmett told me we've messed with her and Jasper quite a lot.

"We love shopping together," Alice told me.

I grinned. "I'll bet. I mean you are very fashionable! I bet you got Soph to dress like she is."

She smiled and nodded. "It took a little, but now her closet has lots more clothes."

I smiled. "About time," I laughed. "What else? Eddie, you've gotta be good for something."

He raised an eyebrow. "Please don't call me Eddie," He said unamused.

"You bore me. I bet you could bore me to sleep. I'll call you later for that."

Josh laughed. "I bet that's your super-power, Edward!"

"I like it!" I said happily. He stood up and walked upstairs. "You buttface! You hurt his feelings!" I shouted at Josh smacking his arm.

"You hurt his feelings!" He shouted back pouting.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"You're both annoying me!" Edward said from upstairs.

"Yay!!" I grinned.

Josh laughed. I smiled at them all. Sophia and Jasper came downstairs and I grinned.

"About time you're up, sleeping beauty!"

She rolled her eyes. "You stress me out, I deserve sleep."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "What was the last movie we watched?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Well, I wanna know if it's what I wanna watch right now."

She rolled her eyes. "Finding Nemo."

"O.M.G! Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming." I grinned and kept singing in my head.

Josh patted my head. "Other than the amnesia, there is definitely something wrong in there."

I grinned. "Probably." He laughed. "I like you." There was a growl in the room and I looked around. "Geesh! Who's hungry!"

Everyone laughed. "I think it's Emmett," Josh said wiggling his eyebrows.

Emmett wiggled his back. I wiggled mine too. "So! Am I social here or is everyone scared of me?" I asked putting my feet on Josh's lap and laying on the couch.

Emmett chuckled. "You're in the middle. You were nice to a few, but you scared a lot of people away."

I nodded. "Sounds good." I looked at Carlisle. "So...How long until I get my memories back?" I asked.

"Well, it depends..."

"On? I know I don't always pay attention to what doctors say, but come on."

He chuckled. "It depends on how severely your brain was injured. It also depends on how fast your body will heal."

"Ugh!" I groaned throwing my arms over my head. Josh pushed me off the couch. "Ow! Why'd you do that?" I groaned.

"She has brain damage! Hitting her head more isn't helping!" Sophia scolded.

"What she said!" I grumbled yawning.

"Sophie, you should take Tess home and then tomorrow we'll go shopping," Alice said.

"I agree!" I said.

"When you say we'll go shopping, do you mean you and Tess or am I included?" Sophia asked.

"You and Jasper have something planned tomorrow, I'm sure, so you can skip," Alice told her.

"Alright." Sophia stood up. "Come on, Tess. We're going home."

"Awe. But–but...Emmett and...Josh...and Alice...Do we have to go?" I whined.

Alice giggled. "You'll come by tomorrow! And we'll be shopping. We're not going anywhere. Now go home and rest."

I sighed. "Fine. Let me grab my teddy bear," I said walking over to Emmett. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"Come on, Teddy bear! We're going home!"

He laughed the sound boomed around us. "Awe. I'm not your teddy?" Josh asked.

"No," I told him. "You're not fluffy!"

"And Emmett is?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yea. Didn't you know that??"

"Nope."

I smiled. "Alright. Come on, Tess," Sophia said.

"Can we bring the teddy?" I asked.

"Does the teddy even wanna come?"

I begged Emmett with my eyes. He smiled and hopped up. "Yay!" I grinned and clapped.

"Maturity of a three year old," Sophia muttered. She walked out the front door followed by Jasper.

"Bye everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow!! Bye, Eddie!!" I pulled Emmett out the door and smiled.

Emmett chuckled. We got in the Jeep and Sophia drove us to our house. I was poking Emmett and Jasper the whole ride because I was bored.

I took the liberty of exploring the house as soon as we got there. I was happy to find my room in a nice condition and tons of ice cream in the freezer.

I smiled at my friends. "Well, I'm tired. So I'm going to bed. Come on, Teddy bear."

He chuckled. "I'm sure you can find something to do, you two. But be safe."

"And don't make too much noise. I'll be trying to sleep," I added.

"Go to bed, Tessa," Sophia said.

"I'll deal with you later, Emmett," Jasper said.

"Hey now. No cheating on Soph!" I shouted.

Emmett and I laughed. "Okay. I'm taking your teddy bear away," Sophia threatened.

"Hey, no cheating on Jasper, now," I said taking Emmett's hand and skipping to my room.

I laid on my bed and he sat on the end. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I was close to you, right?" I asked. "Before my memories poofed away..."

He nodded. "You could say that."

"Good. Cause I like you the most. I like all of you, but you're my favorite."

He smiled. "Good to know." He kissed my forehead. "Go to bed."

I yawned. "Alright." I went in my closet and changed into some pajamas. Then I got under my covers. "Your bed was fluffier."

He chuckled. "Just go to sleep, three-year-old."

"If I'm three that means I want a bed-time story."

He smiled. "There once was a pretty girl who was stubborn and hard-headed. She hit her head and lost her memory, but she's still stubborn and hard-headed. Then after making her best friend worry to death she remembered everything! The end."

"What kinda story teller are you? Three-year-old is not amused."

He chuckled. "Well, Teddy bear will lay down with three-year-old until she's sleeping."

"Three-year-old likes her teddy bear," I said grinning.

He chuckled and laid down next to me. I cuddled into his side. I fell asleep easily.

I felt right in his arms...It's weird. I barely know him and I feel like I belong in his arms. That's where I want to stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone for commenting! :D Really, it inspires me :D
Hope you liked.
What are your thoughts on the new layout? :D
tootles! :D
Tessa
I made a Polyvore just for this! ^^