Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Tessa

I yawned walking down the stairs. My head was hurting and I woke up without Emmett. I didn't like it, for some reason.

"Morning," I grumbled trying to find food.

"Hey, Tess," Sophia, Emmett, and Jasper said.

I gripped at my head. "Shush. You all talk too loud."

"We didn't talk that loud," Sophia commented.

I groaned and put the cereal I found on the table. "My head hurts like a mother fucker," I muttered trying to find a bowl. Who the hell set this place up?

"Here," Sophia said handing me a bowl and spoon.

"Thanks." I sat at the table and ate my cereal like a zombie.

"I'll ask Carlisle if it's alright for her to take Aspirin," Jasper said softly walking from the room, but not without giving Sophia a kiss first.

She smiled. I kept eating my food until Jasper came in. "Please say he said yes," I begged.

Jasper nodded. "He did." Sophia gave me two Aspirin and I dry-swallowed them.

"Thanks," I said. I finished my cereal and sulked to the stairs. "I'm going to bed." I hid under my blankets and fell asleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I woke up for the second time my headache was all gone. I grinned and skipped down the stairs. "Good morning," I said happily to the group.

"You seem to be better," Sophia said.

I bobbled my head. "Yea-huh. Headache is all gone. Poof! Disappeared." I grinned and sat on Emmett's lap. "So what'd you two do last night?" I asked Sophia and Jasper.

Sophia turned red. "Nothing..."

"Oh. My. God!!! You lost your virginity!!!!!" I shouted.

She stared at me wide-eyed. "How'd you even know?"

I grinned evilly. "I didn't. But now I do! Was it fun?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm sure it was, considering I could hear them," Emmett said.

"Oohh, I bet you were turned on by their noises of sex. You should've woken me up!" I winked and he chuckled.

"Alright, if you two are done, Alice wants to go shopping," Jasper said. "She said she'd be here soon and was taking you, even if you're in your pajamas."

I nodded. "Well, I'll go get dressed then. Emmett, you should come shopping with us so Jasper and Soph can go for round two." I winked at Sophia.

She threw a pillow at me and I went upstairs to change. I found some tie-dye shoes in the back of my closet and since I was shopping I went light on jewelry. I went downstairs to find Alice grinning at Sophia and Jasper.

The couple was starting to get annoyed. "Hey, Alice."

She grinned at me. "Hey, Tess. Ready to go?"

I nodded. "Yup! Come on, Teddy bear. The love birds need to get it on!" I pulled Emmett out of the house. He laughed. I grinned at him.

"Alrighty you two, in the car," Alice commanded. We got in the silver car that was behind the Jeep. Alice was driving while me and Emmett were in the back. He was telling me more about the things we've done concerning Sophia and Jasper.

We were a lot alike. Sporty, pervy, hoty.

When we got to the shopping place Alice took us everywhere. She bought all the clothes. Emmett told me to let her have her fun, so I did. Alice and I bought a lot of clothes and Emmett just tagged along. Though, he did buy a new game I told him I'd beat him at.

"Alright, I gotta go do something, so I'll be back. Go eat lunch," Alice commanded. She grinned and left us alone.

"She's got something planned," I told Emmett.

"Probably," He said with a shrug. "Wanna get lunch?"

I nodded. "I'm starving. All this trying on clothes is hungry-making."

He chuckled. "Come on." We went to a coffee shop.

"Oh sweet caffeine," I said grinning.

"What do you want?" Emmett asked.

"Um, White Mocha and a cookie." He chuckled. "What are you getting?" I asked him.

"I think I'll get the same. Without the cookie though..." He smiled at me. He ordered our coffee and we continued walking around as we drank it. My cookie was in my jacket pocket.

"How will Alice find us?" I asked randomly.

"She's got a gift...She's talented at weird stuff."

I nodded. Emmett and I threw our coffees away and I ate my cookie as we walked into a game shop.

"I could totally beat you at Guitar Hero," I told him as I saw it on the shelf.

He snorted. "Tried. We both get hundreds."

"Oh...Well, as soon as we get home I'm beating you."

He chuckled. "If you say so." He found a Halo game. "But, I'm undefeated in Halo."

I shrugged. "I've beat Danny. He also claimed undefeated."

"Who's Danny?"

"My ex. He was Mr. Popular at school. Every girl had it out for me when I started dating him," I said chuckling at the memory.

Emmett nodded. "You two broke up though..."

"Yea. He's an ass. I kicked his ass too." I smiled at that memory. It had gotten me suspended, but everyone loved watching me beat him up. Except the teachers and the principal...No they didn't like it at all...

Emmett smiled at me. "So, we shall be playing both Halo and Guitar Hero while Soph and Jazz get it on then."

I smirked. "Hell yea!"

He laughed. "I'm gonna win Halo," He said.

I shrugged. "I'll kick your ass." I smiled innocently.

He chuckled and Alice skipped in. "Hello," She said.

"How'd you know we'd be in here?" I asked.

"Emmett and you both like playing video games." She shrugged with a smile.

"Ah. So what were you doing?" I asked.

"Reserving a wedding dress," She answered grinning.

"Wedding dress? Are you getting married??"

"No. Bella–Edward's girlfriend–will be marring him soon enough. The dress I want isn't exactly off the rack. She'll say yes."

"Wedding planner in disguise," I said smiling.

She nodded. "But it's a surprise, so don't tell her." I nodded. "You better not either, Emmett. Or else."

"I'm not telling her...Besides, it'll be funnier when she finds out on her own. I'm getting these." He held up his games before walking to the counter.

"So do you know what Soph and Jasper did last night?" I asked Alice.

She nodded. "Emmett told me while you changed." She laughed.

"So do you think Jasper is good for Soph?"

She nodded. "He's her soul mate." She winked.

"Oohh." I smiled. "Well, I approve then. How do you know they're soul mates?"

"I do. I know who your soul mate is too."

"Aren't you a special little pixy? Can you tell me?"

She giggled. "No. I'm not allowed. Convince Edward to let me and I will. Or get your memories back."

I pouted. "I'm trying. My brain is working too hard! I'm surprised I'm not dead asleep."

"Your memories will come back." She grinned.

"I hope so..."

"I got the games," Emmett said coming back over. "And I'm totally done shopping with you two."

"So nice," I commented. He shrugged. "Well, I'm done too. I'm tired and I have enough clothes to last a lifetime."

Alice smiled. "Not if you grow."

"I think I'm done growing..."

She shrugged and skipped out of the store. I laughed and grabbed Emmett's hand before doing the same.

We got in the car and Alice started driving. "Soph and Jasper better not be doing anything on the couch. I watch TV on that."

"What if they're in your room?" Emmett asked.

"It will not end well for either."

"They're not doing anything," Alice said with a giggle. "I texted Jasper while I was in the bridal shop."

"They could've been taking a break. Now they're probably starting round three."

Emmett laughed. "In your bed."

I frowned. "I hope not."

Alice giggled. I laid my head on Emmett's shoulder.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"If you're naked cover up now," I called as I opened the front door. "Soph? Jasper? We're home!"

Emmett carried like half my stuff in and plopped it all on the couch. Alice came in holding the rest of what I wasn't holding. "I'll go put it all in your closet. And take the tags off. I'll be done in less then ten minutes."

"Alice...You don't have to..."

"Who do you think organized your closet? Me. Besides. I wanna." She grabbed all the bags and went upstairs.

I shrugged. "Alrighty, time for me to kick your ass, Emmett," I said.

I put in Halo and grabbed the two wireless controllers. I gave him one and sat on the couch. "I'm gonna win," He said with a shrug.

I shook my head. "Nu-huh."

We started playing and I was totally focused. "Don't die," Emmett taunted.

"I won't." I stayed focused on the game. I tried knocking Emmett off, but he knocked me off instead. I glared at the screen.

After thirty minutes Emmett won. "What now, Tess?!" I glared.

"You cheated!...Somehow..."

He chuckled. "You're just upset you lost. Cause I won. And you–" I kissed him to shut him up. It worked. He kissed back instantly and I felt something different.

"Tess?!?!"

"Emmett?!?!"

We broke away, me gasping for air. Alice, Jasper, and Sophia were staring at us.

"Hello...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa
Oooh :D hehe hoped you liked!! :D
comments?? subsciption?? Both??
come on it's my birthday! (no joke) :D