Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Are You Sure?

-Sophia's POV-
Waking up for the millionth time that night, I decided I wasn't going to get anymore. I pushed the heavy covers off my body, letting the cool air hit me. I took a quick, warm shower, washing my hair, shaving, the works.

I got out and blow-dried my hair, making it straight. By the time I had finished, it was only four thirty in the morning. Stupid insomnia.

I remembered to fill out the paperwork for school then. Though there were only two months of school left, we still had to finish being seniors. I liked school for the most part, but Tessa was another story.

"Why do we have to gooo?" she whined when she actually woke up at six thirty, something she was not happy about. I smiled at her whining, knowing she liked school. Deep down.

"I hate school!" Way deep down.

"Because we only have two months of seniority before we graduate," I explained to her, and she huffed, grabbing a Pot Tart from the cabinet.

I ran upstairs, quickly getting dressed in my t-shirt, jeans, and converse. Running back downstairs, bag in hand, I saw Tessa was already done and dressed.

"Let's go!" I said cheerfully, but she just rolled her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips. She took the drivers seat, driving to Forks High School, thankfully.

She sped in, doing a daredevil turn to park. I sighed, laughing a little. She liked to take risks.

"Okay, no pranks on teachers. Don't give me that look! We only have two months left. You don't need to give me that," I tried to give Tessa a talk, but she was mostly just searching the parking lot for hot guys, I presumed.

"Yeah, yeah," was her reply as something caught her eye. I looked in that direction, finding a beautiful, and quite pale family. Minus beautiful, I would fit right in.

The girl and boy at the grocery store were there. The boy had his arm around a small, delicate brunette, and the spiky haired girl was sitting with a boy with short, blonde hair. Another blonde haired boy, who looked in pain, looked over at me, meeting my eyes, and I felt a rush of adrenaline.

I quickly turned my eyes to the final member, a large, burly figure who looked really depressed, then he looked over, and Tessa looked in awe at him, but turned as soon as their eyes met.

Tessa and I exchanged a glance, not sure what had just happened, but the bell rang, so we grabbed our stuff and ran to the office.

The old woman sitting at the desk gave us our schedules, giving us maps instead of bothering to explain where to go.

Walking to my first class, I waved goodbye to my friend, heading right to my locker, then English 4. The in-pain looking blonde and the grocery-store boy with his girlfriend were in this class with me.

I came into the room, handing the teacher my paperwork for her, Mrs. Hanson. She seemed nice enough. She directed me to my seat, the one in the middle of the blonde boy and brunette girl.

The girl leaned over as the teacher assigned something. "Hi, I'm Bella Swan. You must be Sophia."

I nodded. "I prefer Sophie or Soph, though." She smiled.

"Yeah, everyone called me by my full name when I came last year," she said, making a face. I smiled at her. She was pretty funny.

"Alright now class. For this next project, you must work in pairs. The person sitting next to you will be your partner. Sophia, for you, this would be Jasper Hale," the teacher said, and I felt my face flush a little as I looked to the blonde boy.

Looking at him, I noticed his eyes were a pitch black color, but I looked away quickly for fear of him seeing me staring. He gave me a tight smile.

"Well, I guess we should start on the project. How about tomorrow you come to my house?" he asked me, and I only nodded, not wanting anything embarrassing to come out of my mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, lunch. Tessa and I had our second and third class, Calculus and Biology, together, then it was lunch, which we also had. I noticed that Bella was sitting with all of the pale family.

I grabbed lunch bag, sitting at an empty table, Tessa following. She was scarfing food down, but I just sat, looking around the cafeteria.

"Awn't voo huhnry?" she asked, her mouth full. I smiled lightly and shook my head, hoping my stomach wouldn't betray me. Thankfully, I was alright.

Finally, the last three classes came along, Tessa in my fourth; European History. My last two were drama and then gym. Ugh.

You know, it was starting to seem like this pale family was huge. I had just about one in each class. I learned their last names were Cullen. Well, except for Jasper's and his twin sister who had gone to some private boarding school or something.

There were only three Cullens in this class; Jasper, the other blonde haired kid, and Edward. And of course Bella was with Edward.

Standing in the gym in the grey, loose uniform, I tried to avoid any contact with the sport the gym teacher had invented. I pretty much just stood, watching. A girl with light blonde hair came up to me and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jessica," she said, and I introduced myself to her. We got to talking, and she seemed alright. Then our topic became the Cullens.

"The dark haired one is Alice, she's really weird. The blonde boy she's with is Josh, and he's just as weird. Then the big dark haired one, isn't in this class, is Emmett. The bronze haired one is Edward, he's with Bella. Then there's Jasper, the other blonde haired one. He had a twin, Rosalie, but she went somewhere. And they're all adopted. It's really weird."

Hm. I wonder what else I could find out about this mystery family. I didn't know why, but something told me, deep down in my gut, that there was more than meets the eye about them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's outfit

YAY chapter numero three XD Oooh there's some suspicion goin' on up in there ;)