Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Close

-Sophia's POV-
Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness.

"Will they ever let this go?" I asked Jasper as we sat on the couch, his arms around my waist as I sat in his lap. Alice had just dragged Tess and Emmett out for some shopping.

"Nope. Emmett never lets sex go. He's been making these jokes for as long as I can remember," he replied, making me groan. He chuckled.

"Emmett's always been pretty immature," he added, and I let out a short, humorless laugh.

"Weird, so has Tess."

He laughed, kissing my cheek and letting my waist go so I could get something to drink from the kitchen. I had always been watching what I eat around him, making sure to eat just enough to satisfy him.

Though it was harder watching what I ate now that he was around a lot more.But I was alright with that.

Remembering last night as I leaned down to grab a bottle of orange juice, a wide smile spread across my face.

Last night made me feel so much closer to Jasper. Phisically, duh, but also emotionally. It sounds super corny, but we connected. It felt like we were perfect for each other. Soul mates?

I scoffed at the thought, though I secretly hoped it was true. I felt so different around Jazz. He made me feel... special? Completed? Hell, maybe even beautiful. He made me feel so many emotions, I was surprised that he hadn't accused me of being crazy yet.

Getting out a glass and pouring the juice, I gazed out of the window. My mind was racing in so many directions, that I almost didn't notice that my glass was full.

I quickly put it away, carefully sipping from the top of the glass before attemting to pick it up at all. When I walked into the room, Jazz was already flipping through the channels at the speed of light.

"How can you even see what's on if you flip through them so fast?" I asked, and he laughed.

"You wanna try?" I took the remote, closing my eyes and flipping to a different channel.

MTV. Jersey Shore was on.

"Your turn," I said, handing him back the remote.

Chuckling, he continued flipping channels as I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. I suddenly felt a vibration, and I realized it was coming from his pocket.

Yes, I know, you all just had perverted thoughts at the word 'vibration.' Chill. It was just his phone.

Flipping it open, he looked over my shoulder as I read it.

Jazz&Soph-
Love the dress??
~Alice


I scrolled down and checked out Bella's wedding dress. I raised both eyebrows.

"Damn! When Alice goes all out, she goes all out!" I said, and Jazz nodded at the elegant dress.

I started laughing hard once I saw the shoes she bought. I texted back.

Alice-
How the heck do you expect Bella to walk in those??
~Sophie


Jazz laughed at my text, kissing me on the cheek before taking back his phone. My already-infested stomach was filled with even more butterflies.

Jasper finally decided on some reality show, but we didn't pay much attention. We started kissing in the middle of it, and we kind of weren't focusing on much else.

Though the kissing was passionate, Jasper pulled away in the middle and cursed. I gave him an inquiring look.

"They're back," he replied, and I took his hand.

"To my room!"

We got up there just in time to hear the door open, and Tessa yell to make sure we had our clothes on.

I rolled my eyes, but soon all of my attention was on Jasper. My lips molded perfectly over his, and it just felt... perfect.

We suddenly heard some light yelling, but we came downstairs anyway, Alice following.

"You cheated! Somehow..." Tessa and Emmett were apparently playing video games, but they didn't notice us creeping.

"You're just upset you lost. Cause I won. And you-" he didn't get to finish his sentence, and I think all of the air was sucked from the room as Jasper, Alice, and I all sucked in breath from shock.

WTF. Tessa just kissed Emmett. W.T.F.

"Tess?!?!" I asked, shocked. Right after, Jazz asked, "Emmett?!?"

They broke away, and I could hear Tessa lightly gasping for air. Their eyes scanned over all of our shocked faces.

"Hello..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella's dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27026086

Heehee :)