Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

uh-oh

Tessa

I was looking at Sophia, Jasper, and Alice like a deer caught in the headlights.

Yes, I had started the kiss. So, really it was my fault, but damn I couldn't help myself. I felt a pull to Emmett. I don't know how to explain it. At all. Maybe he's my soul mate.

"You're all a bunch of stalkers," I said walking into the kitchen calmly. Make them think it was nothing.

I put some Poptarts in the toaster and busied myself.

"We gotta go! We're going camping," Alice said happily. She hugged me and skipped to the door.

"I'll see you soon," Jasper told Sophia kissing her.

I wish Emmett would come and kiss me.

Emmett came over and hugged me. "See ya, Tess." He kissed my forehead and ran after Jasper.

Urg. Damn smartass without even knowing he is.

"Have you got your memories back?" Sophia asked.

"No," I groaned. "Why?"

"Um...Just wondering..."

"Okay, Soph. What aren't you telling me?"

"Huh?" She had an innocent, confused look on her face.

"You and the Cullens are keeping something from me...I know it! What is it?"

"...I can't tell you. I said I wouldn't, okay?"

"Why can't you? I really don't wanna pull this card, Soph, but we're practically sisters! I've pulled Ben off you so many times! I've stood up for you! You're my sister!!" I felt tears forming in my eyes and I didn't stop them from falling.

"Tess, I'm trying to protect you. You need to be eased into it and I...last time you found out you freaked out, okay? You wouldn't talk to me for like a week. I don't want to go through that again, cause you're my sister too. I'm protecting us both. I'm sorry..."

I sighed and shook my head. If Sophia was, oh let's say, Danny then I'd shove her up against a wall and try and beat the information out of her. But she's my sister and I'd never hit her.

I walked past her and out the door. I walked through the forest surrounding the house and kept walking. I had no clue where I was even walking, but I'm sure I've walked down this way before...Even if I can't remember.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I sighed as I walked onto a beach. This beach was either close, or I walked longer than I thought.

"Hey, Tess!" Someone called before I was wrapped into hot arms.

I was put down before being picked up into another set of hot arms. "Did the bloodsucker do something bad making you wanna come hang with us?" He asked.

Bloodsucker?

"Stupid leech. Well, we're done patrolling and we were gonna toss the football around."

"Yea! And I call rematch on you and Paul!!"

"Embry, you know you'll lose again."

"Um...Let's say for a second I forgot your names," I said. "Refresh my memory?"

One chuckled. "There's dumbass–Embry. That's shrimpy–Seth. All mighty Alpha. Or Beta–Jake. Whipped–Quil. And finally–"

"Retard! Or Paul," Embry finished pointing at the one who was talking.

"Ah," I said. "Why is Quil whipped?" I asked.

"I'm not whipped," Quil protested.

"He imprinted on a three-year-old," Paul said.

"Imprinted?" I asked confused.

"Didn't I tell you?" Embry asked.

"Or she wasn't paying attention when you did tell her," Paul said.

Embry rolled his eyes. "Are you okay?" Jake asked.

"Um, yea. I had a little tiff..."

"A what?" Embry asked.

"Fight," Seth said.

"Oh. With your California Girl?" Embry asked.

"Yea...But you said you want a rematch, so come on."

He grinned. "Since I didn't play the first time, I'll sit out," Quil said.

"Nah. Embry needs all the help he can get," Paul said.

We laughed. We went further on to the beach and Seth tossed the ball to Paul. "You guys can start," Embry said.

Paul smirked and I laughed. I had a feeling this would be too easy.

Long story short, Paul and I won. "What now?" I asked Embry smiling.

"I still think you two somehow cheat," He grumbled.

"Yea. You caught us. We rode back in time on my magical unicorn and made it so Jake couldn't catch, Seth couldn't throw, and Quil couldn't do either. Damn, I thought we could get away with it."

Quil laughed. "Paul rode on a magical unicorn."

"He liked it too," I said with a wink.

Paul rolled his eyes. He turned serious. "Do you guys smell that?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Shit. Leech. Seth, take Tess to Emily's and tell Sam and Leah," Jake commanded.

Seth nodded and grabbed my hand before dragging me along with him. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Vampire nearby. We need to get you to Em's."

"Vampire?" Is he crazy??

"Yea. Not one of the Cullens...I should probably tell them you're here. Emmett would get pretty pissed if he thought you were off alone somewhere he didn't know..."

"Emmett? What about the rest of them?"

He looked at me confused. "You're kidding right?"

"Explain what you mean," I commanded.

"Okay. Maybe Riley hit your head too hard..."

"Who?"

"The vampire...Are you okay?"

"No."

He held up a finger and walked inside a house. "Sam. Leah." He walked into the kitchen and I saw two women and a man talking. "Guys, Jake told me to come and get you. Paul smelt a vampire and it wasn't a Cullen."

The man nodded. "You stay here, Seth. Come on, Leah." Him and one of the women left.

"Hello, Tessa," The other woman said.

"Um...Hi?"

She smiled. "The muffins are almost done." She went over to the stove and cooked something.

"We'll be in the living room, Em," Seth told her.

She nodded. We went into the living room and sat on the couch. "Okay, explain."

He nodded. "So, a few weeks ago there were a bunch of vampires that were going after Bella. Edward, Bella, Soph, you, and me stayed away from the big fight, but two came to us. During the fight Riley–one of the vampires–hit your head and Soph's arm. Edward wasn't sure if you had a concussion or not. That's all I know..."

"Where's Emmett come into this?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You two are dating..."

Oh my god.

"I'm gonna call Edward..." He took out his cell phone and made the call. I wasn't paying attention to him. I still was thinking about what he said. Emmett and I are dating?!?! Then my eyes widened as I thought over what he said earlier. "Paul smelt a vampire and it wasn't a Cullen." The Cullens are vampires?!?!?!?!

Alice. Jasper. Edward. Josh.

Emmett.

Does Sophia know?? Her 'soul mate' is a bloodsucking leech!!

Oh my god.

"Um...Slight problem with that..." Seth said making me pay attention to him. "I kinda already told her a bunch..." He paused listening to Edward talk. "...Um, what happened with the newborn fight. That vampires are real... And that she and Emmett were dating."

I stood up and he looked at me. "Bathroom," I whispered.

He nodded and pointed down the hall. I nodded and went into the bathroom. I opened the window and hopped out it. I seriously have changed. I wish Sophia and I were back in California. There I wouldn't run. I'd stand up for both of us. No one messed with us unless they wanted a shinny black eye.

Today I've run twice now. What's happening to me? I don't like it.

I ran into the forest. I don't know the way back home because I seriously wasn't paying attention when I was walking here.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder before something was breathing on my neck. I screamed right as two points pierced my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oohhhhhhh. What will happen next?!?!?!....I don't even know. shaylove is laughing evilly at our non-knowledge. Dx
haha :D hope you enjoyed this. :D