Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Really? Was that necessary?

-Sophia’s POV-
I sighed, sitting down onto the plush white couch at the Cullen home. Jazz sat next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

“How could she just walk out like that?? She didn’t even manage to get her memory back!” I exclaimed, running my hand through my hair.

Edward, Emmett, Jasper and I were the only ones in the room. I was explaining to them what happened just after they left. Emmett was upset with himself.

“I should’ve done something… it should’ve worked. Maybe we aren’t soul mates…” I rolled my eyes at his doubt, but kept my mouth shut. I knew that he was probably having a normal reaction to this.

“Emmett; shut up. Soph; Calm down,” Edward ordered us both, and I automatically felt my stress lessened. I gave Jasper a weak smile.

I looked down at my clothes; I had changed before I had left, but then realized that if I were to help look for Tess, that I wouldn’t be much of a help in pink heels.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter what you’re wearing, because you aren’t helping,” Edward intervened into my thoughts, and I turned in shock to face him.

“Yes I am,” I told him.

“You aren’t.”

“Yes. I. Am.”

“You can’t!” he exclaimed, and I jumped a little.

“Edward, calm down!” Jazz told him, but he didn’t listen, as Edward’s phone immediately rang.

“Hello? Oh, hello Seth. Yes. What?? Well, make sure you don’t tell her anything. Wait, what did you tell her?”

Edward’s jaw dropped, and I was the only one who couldn’t hear this entire conversation. Damn my non-super hearing.

“Okay… well-”

“EDWARD! TELL SETH TO GET INTO THE FOREST NOW!” Alice shrieked from upstairs, an honestly scared look upon her beautiful face.

We all jumped up, scared by her outburst. Edward just repeated her message, then immediately hung up to get the entire story.

“Tessa- I just had a vision that she had been bitten on the Reservation.”

I heard a smash, and I knew that was Emmett. “We have to go. Now,” Emmett insisted, but we all knew that they couldn’t.

We decided to hightail it to the Rez line. We hoped that one of the boys would meet us there with Tess.

But when they didn’t, I knew what I was going to do. “No,” Edward immediately rejected my plan.

“I’m the only one who can go there, and if I can meet the wolves-”

“You can’t!” Jasper interrupted, and I sighed.

“I’m going. If you try and stop me, she may have already been turned. And if what you’ve told me about newborns is true, the end result won’t be pretty.”

I got out of the car and walked towards the line, but right before I could cross, I felt someone push me around, then pushed their lips against me.

“Jazz. I’ll be fine,” I told him when I pulled away, then walked past the line.

Running in heels was hard. But running through the forest in heels… hm. Not exactly my smartest move.

After running for a few minutes, I was out of breath and in the middle of the forest. I stopped to catch my breath, but a piercing scream sounded, so I followed it.

I gasped when I saw Tessa. She laid in a pool of her own blood, screams erupting from her mouth. Seth arrived about the same time I had, but he had more breath than I did.

“Just… grab… her,” I panted, but as he picked her up, he motioned for me to get on his back. I didn’t argue.

He ran immediately to the border, where the three boys waited impatiently for us all. When they saw us, they immediately jumped, almost running across the border before we arrived.

But as soon as I jumped off of Seth’s back, Jasper’s arms wrapped around me.

“Hun, I know that you were scared, but I’m already out of breath, so please, if you would let me breathe a little-”

He let go, but kissed my forehead before focusing on Tess. “She was only bitten a minute ago… do you think you can, like, I dunno, suck the venom out?” I questioned.

The three vampires looked at me.

“Like Bella-”

“But will we have time?”

Edward sighed. “Well, I guess it doesn’t really matter, does it?” he asked. “It’s your turn, Emmett. You have to suck the venom out.”

Emmett looked as if he was about to protest, but Jasper intervened. “Edward’s right. You have to. If you love her-”

After that, he took a deep breath, but leaned down and started sucking her venom out. I didn’t take this as a good thing when Edward and Jasper told him to stop.

“Emmett!” I yelled, and he immediately looked up, blood trickling out of his mouth, and Edward and Jasper immediately snapped him out of it.

Rushing into the car, we quickly thanked Seth before speeding off, arriving at the house in about a minute.

“Carlisle!” Emmett yelled frantically, and ran her upstairs. I followed, numbly watching Tess get hooked up to every type of machine imaginable.

I sat on the chair blankly, watching as Carlisle watched her signs carefully. Emmett was watching like a hawk, but Jasper was seated on the arm of my chair.

About an hour later, my heart pounding in my chest, Carlisle was ready to reveal what he had found.

“So she isn’t a vampire.” Sigh of relief. “She’s a half vampire.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27091003

Hee hee :)