Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Decisions, Decisions.

-Sophia's POV-
I was really glad that Tess had her memory back. The half vampire thing? I could learn to live with, but she would need to chill out.

I went to Jasper's room, but it was about a minute before he came back in, snickering a little. I gave him a questioning look.

"Well, Tess and Emmett are about to go have 'hot sex', which Alice quoted from Tessa, in the future, at least."

I laughed, but then realized how dizzy I felt, so I sat down. Jazz sat down next to me, and I smiled at him. It had been about two weeks since Jasper and I had had sex, and I had been feeling kind of strange lately.

Not really sick... nope, now I did. My stomach suddenly lurched, and I escaped to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet.

Being an expert at throwing up, I quickly pulled my hair up as I barfed my guts out. Jazz and Carlisle had already run into the bathroom.

"I'm good! I'm alright," I told them as I wiped my mouth, then downed the glass of water Carlisle gave me.

"Are you sure? That was kind of sudden..."

"I didn't do it!" I promised, and Carlisle laughed.

"I know, but you must have something. Just come and let me check you out, just to make sure," he said, and I shrugged, and was helped up by Jasper.

I sat down on the hospital bed as Carlisle did the regular procedures, listening to my heart and lungs, checking out my eyes, my ears, whatever. Nothing seemed to be wrong.

"Well, you seem to be fine. I just need to ask you a few questions, standard procedure." I shrugged my shoulders, my legs swinging, and my eyes traveling around the white room, pausing on my boyfriend's face. I smiled.

"When's the last time you had your period?" I paused, the smile immediately dropping from my face. I turned to face him.

"Excuse me?"

"When's the last time you had your period?"

Well that was... a great question. I counted the days. Almost a month and a half ago. I realized that I was supposed to have started my period last week... I had never missed a period before. Maybe sometimes I was off a day, but never missed...

I realized, as I was pulled from my thoughts, that they had pulled Edward in here to make sure I wasn't in shock.

All of this thinking made my head hurt, so I rubbed my temples as Edward told them what I had been thinking.

"Hm... well... maybe it's just irregular. Have you-"

"Jasper and I had sex two weeks ago," I mumbled, and the three of them were quiet.

"No... you couldn't be pregnant... vampire's can't-"

"Jasper, you told me that vampire women can't get pregnant. I'm not a vampire."

"But I am. How could I-"

"I think I've got your answer," Carlisle told us, and we all turned to him, my heart already beating faster.

"When a woman has her period, her body goes through changes, and then, as she gets older, she stops. Her body is always changing. But males, after puberty, don't change or become infertile. So, I believe that you actually could be pregnant."

I looked down at my stomach; a small bump had appeared there. Already??

I sucked in a deep breath, shutting my eyes. I just needed to chill out. If I freaked out... what was I going to do about this damn baby??

I caught that thought in my head. What was I going to do? "Jazz, can you take me to the store?" I asked, and he nodded, helping me off the table.

We drove in silence to the nearest store, and when I walked in, I grabbed a basket and walked straight to the back of the store.

Dropping every pregnancy test I could find in there, I walked to the front of the store, the woman at checkout giving me a straight look, but I ignored it.

We went straight home, and I went straight to the bathroom. A little while later, I walked out. It was a little tough with my cast, but I managed to use each test.

"You know, I'm guessing this baby isn't like a normal child, but my body realizes it's pregnant," I told them, showing them the ten pregnancy tests that all sported that little plus sign.

I was pretty sure that my face was now perfectly white. I didn't know what I was feeling. I was kind of in shock, I guess you could put it.

But, as I was moved to the couch, I touched my small bump on my stomach, and realized something that made me glad Edward wasn't listening.

I wanted this child. I didn't care if it was half vampire or full vampire or not vampire at all. I wanted this baby.

Jasper sat on the couch next to me, holding my body tightly. Touching the thin fabric of my tight t-shirt, I wondered how he would take to me wanting to keep it...

I didn't get to imagine the possibilities, as Tess and Emmett walked in then and there. I let out a sigh of relief for Tess, as I knew she was on birth control. Sadly, I hadn't though I'd needed it.

"Hey guys!"

"Wow, you two look worried. Who died?" Tess asked, but neither of us smiled.

"What's wrong?" Emmett asked, both of them suddenly serious.

I took a deep breath, bracing myself for this.

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27108563
:D
thanks to my 95 subscribers and 35 comments :) I suuuppperrr appreciate this :D