Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Dream On

-Sophia's POV-
"Jazz?" I immediately caught my boyfriend's attention, and he looked up from his book at me and smiled.

We were sitting in his room; both of us lying on his bed. His hand was tangled in my hair, while his other held his book open. I was just lying next to him, thinking.

"Do you really want this baby?" I asked, him, and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Do you?" he questioned, and I nodded.

"I think I do. Especially since it's yours," I added, and he smirked, kissing me passionately.

"And, to answer your question, I'm scared. I want you to have kids, I want you to have everything. But I don't know if this is safe or not. We know nothing about this baby... but if you want it... then I do, too."

A large smile came onto my face, and I grabbed his face in my hands, pushing my lips against his. "I love you," I mumbled through the kiss, and his arms wrapped around my waist.

The door swung open, and we immediately heard, "Wow, trying for twins now??"

I sighed, and turned around. "Tess, why are you in here."

"Alice told me to come and get you. We're gonna go shopping now!" she exclaimed, heading downstairs. I kissed Jasper one more time, reluctant to leave.

I walked downstairs, being mindful of my baby bump. I was already wearing looser clothes than I was used to, and it had only been two weeks.

"C'mon! Let's go get you some new clothes! And especially ones for the baby! I'll get boy and girl clothes, just in case," Alice giggled, already dragging us out the door and into the car.

This should be interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jasper's POV-
As Sophia left, I already missed her. I didn't know what I would do if this baby did anything to her...

No. I couldn't think like that. But how could I not? I was scared. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what this baby would do to her.

But I wanted this child. She wanted it, and I wanted it. It honestly conected us. But her dying...? I didn't think that it was worth it.

I could find another way if she really wanted a child... adoption or sperm donation... anything but this. But I wished that she could have this child.

I immediately went to Carlisle's office, where he and Esme were quietly talking.

"Jasper, what's wrong darling?" Esme asked, and I gave her a weak smile.

"I'm worried about-"

"Sophia," Carlisle finished for me. "Yes, I've been researching this all day and night. But I think... she may live through this."

Esme had already walked out, not wanting to listen to the bad news. I didn't blame her.

I sighed. "But she isn't coming out alive, is she?" I asked him, my voice monotone. I could feel his stress, and I took a deep breath, calming us both down.

He smiled. "Thank you." His smile then faltered some, and I knew that I was correct. "But she does have a chance."

I nodded, realizing this. I let my mind wander for a second, fantasizing what it would be like if Sophie actually was a vampire...

But I couldn't willingly put her through that type of pain. It would kill me to see that one year of her, a bloodthirsty beast that I would have killed after a year.

I couldn't do that to her... but we didn't even know if this baby could be aborted.

She wouldn't let us, anyway. "At least Rosalie isn't-"

"What?" Emmett asked, walking into the room, his face lightened. Oops.

"Um, we were just talking about the baby," I told him, and his face fell.

"Look, Em, I know you still miss her. We all do. But it's been a year. You have a girlfriend that you love, and she loves you."

He nodded. "I know. It's just... hard," he told me, and I smiled, nodding.

"It gets better," I promised him, and I knew he was immediately feeling better, because he smirked at me and retorted, "Yeah, especially when you've got your baby mama."

I sighed at him, laughing and walking out of the room. He seemed better, but Edward told me that he was thinking about Rose for the rest of the day.

I sighed, thinking back to how she died.

We were back at the house in Alaska. We had been for a few months. Alice and Josh were sitting on the porch swing outside, making me want to gag.

I moped in the living room, flipping through a book I had read way too many times. Suddenly, Emmett burst into the house, breaking the door off it's hinges.

"Emmett," Esme softly said, but he was seeing red now, I knew he was angry enough. Edward and I glanced at each other- we knew what we had to do.

In sync, we pushed him against the wall, restraining him from doing anything he would regret. He growled, but I calmed him down enough so he could speak audibly.

"Emmett," I said calmly. "What is wrong?"

He growled again. "Rose. She's... she's dead. She was... attacked. By wolves. She's... gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27228845
Aww :( well, that is how Rosalie died