Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Secrets

-Sophia's POV-
"I'm going to the bathroom first. It's a long way back and I just had coffee."

That was not the smartest thing I had ever done. Because I ended up in an alleyway with my super-strong ex boyfriend bent on either raping me, killing me, or maybe both.

I only realized this, however, when he pushed me up against the wall, and I was thankful that my cast was coming off this afternoon anyway, as he broke it off.

Now only one of his hands were holding both of my wrists, and I knew what he would do next.

Stop it,” I begged. “Please stop, Ben.”

"Shut up," he hissed in my ear, but I didn't even flinch.

"You're hurting me," I whimpered, and the pain was so great that I was surprised both wrists weren't already broken.

Tess suddenly appeared, but I was more assessing damages. She told me to go back to Alice and Bella, and I obeyed, biting my lip to force myself not to cry.

"Sophie?? What happened??" Alice asked frantically, and I quietly told her, and she hugged me, making me get in the car immediately. The rest of the ride was pretty silent.

I put my hands deep in my jacket pockets, hoping that Jasper wouldn't see what my ex boyfriend/werewolf did to me.

"Hey," I smiled at him when I got up to his room, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me passionately. I smiled up at him.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" He gave me a tight lipped smile.

"I mostly just read, y'know, the usual." I nodded, kissing him lightly again, making sure to keep my hands in my pockets. Though I felt really uncomfortable lying about it.

Well, I guess it isn't lying if he doesn't ask. "What's wrong?" he asked me, feeling my discomfort. Damn.

"N-oooohhhhhhhhhkay, that works," I said, and as I started, he pulled my arms out of my jacket, rolling up the sleeves.

"H-how did you-"

"Intuition," he joked, but then replied, "I could feel that you were nervous about something, and I was guessing that it was because of your wrists that you were hiding from me."

But as he looked at my wrists, which were raw from Ben's hands, his bemused expression changed. "Who did this to you??" he growled out this time, and my eyes widened at his outburst.

"Jazz... it's nothing," I told him, but he growled again.

"The hell it isn't! Who hurt you??" he asked, and I shook my head.

"It's done. Tess and some of the wolves scared them off, but-"

"There was more than one?"

I sighed. "There was only one who did this to me. The other was just... there," I told him.

"Tessa?" Jazz asked in a normal tone, and she slid into the room.

"What's up, lovebirds?"

"Who did this to Sophia?" he ordered, and she looked from his face to mine repeatedly.

"That depends... what are you gonna do if I tell you?" she asked in a curious tone, and suddenly Emmett was in the room. Of course.

"Kill him."

She smiled. "Okay! Only if I can help. My ex was there, too."

My eyes widened. So did hers. I knew she would only say their names. They really didn't have to know that much...

"Exes?" Emmett asked, and she quickly explained.

"Okay, well we used to date these two guys in California; Sophie and Ben and then me and Danny. Well, they were here and it turns out that they're still assholes and now they're werewolves.

"So Ben tried to, like, rape Sophie, but I was all 'Spidey senses tingling!' and so I got there in time and I kicked their butts, but then they left."

I couldn't believe that she told them. I sighed, ready to hear hell about how I didn't tell him. "Soph, are you alright?" Jazz asked.

Well that was... unexpected. But okay. "Um, yeah. My wrists are a little sore, but I'll live."

"Good," he said quietly, kissing me softly on the forehead.

"Hey, Tess, I bet I can totally kick your butt in a wrestling match," Josh said.

"You're on!" she yelled, and chased him outside.

Emmett chuckled, then a realization came to his face. "Oh, Soph! Tessa wanted me to give you something. It's somewhere around here..."

I followed him to his room after kissing Jasper lightly, and I watched as he looked. "It's a necklace she borrowed. I could've sworn...."

"I'll help you look," I told him, and we searched through a lot of her and his things.

I opened a drawer, and was about to shut it, when I noticed that it was a picture of him and another girl. She was blonde, goregous, and I could tell, by her eyes, that she was a vampire.

"Well it's not- what are you doing?" he asked me, suddenly sounding panicked.

"Who's this?" I asked, and he stood behind me, gazing down at the picture.

"That was my wife."

My eyes immediately widened. "Well, I'm going to guess that you aren't going to tell me that this was just a divorce," I said, and he chuckled, but it was a sad one.

"She and I had been married since 1937. We were in love. But last year, we were in Africa. We didn't know that we were in wolf territory, and she was attacked and killed."

I pressed my lips together tightly. "Guess we have something in common. Can't stand wolves," I said, and he chuckled again, but when I turned to face him, I could tell that this was vampire crying.

Though quite short, my small frame reached up, hugging him, attempting to comfort him. He wrapped his large arms around my figure, and I laughed a little.

When we pulled away, he made me promise something. "Just please don't tell Tess."

"Don't tell Tess what?" a voice asked, and both Emmett's and my eyes widened and turned to face Tess.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel evil >:-)
I hope you guys like itt :D we're almost at our fiftieth chapterr!!! :D