Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Unprepared

-Sophia's POV-
It was the day after Tess's freak out, and she seemed to be doing fine. Especially after her makeup sex with Emmett. So much for no sex for a week. And at least she could have sex. Lucky bitch.

"Hey, language," Edward told me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off," was all I said, and Emmett laughed loudly, but I just glared, making him immediately stop.

My damn mood swings were all over the god damn place, and it was pissing me off. If you couldn't tell, reread that last sentence.

My stomach had already grown to what Carlisle said was the equivilant to five and a half months. It hadn't even been three weeks.

I had been moved to the couch in the living room so I could be monitered, but it got quite annoying at times.

But what was even worse was the pregnancy. My body wouldn't hold down anything. I almost always had a bucket beside me. I was always freezing. My stomach was huge. My back hurt. I had no privacy. And I couldn't move.

Again, I say goddamn.

"You should really-"

"Oh. My. Goodness. Edward, I swear to God-"

"Okay, okay!" he said, putting his hands up in defeat as he saw the image of me brutally murdering him with a lighter.

Jasper sat at the end of the couch I laid on, putting his hand comfortingly on my leg. I rubbed my temples, trying to get rid of this never-fucking-ending headache.

Bella walked into the room, and I gave her a light smile, but her eyes widened at me. "Soph, what happened??"

I gave confused looks to everyone, but they just kept straight faces, except Tess, who burst out laughing.

"You're so pale. You look so sick," she told me, and I quickly grabbed a mirror from my purse, studying my face.

Damn, she was right. I had dark circles under my eyes, my cheekbones were hollow, and I looked like I had some fatal disease that I would die from in a few days time.

"And no one told me that I looked like shit because...?" I asked, and Tessa was trying (and failing) to keep the grin off of her face.

"You don't look that bad," Alice promised, and I raised an eyebrow, but suddenly felt sick again, grabbing the bucket.

Suddenly, Alice gasped. Everyone's attention turned to her. "The-they're coming. The Volturi."

Very concerned looks were exchanged, but Tess and I just looked at each other with confused looks.

"What's wrong with them coming?" Tess asked.

"They won't like the fact that Bella isn't a vampire, Sophie isn't a vampire, and that Tess is only half a vampire. And the baby inside of Soph? That isn't gonna go over too well," Emmett explained, and I pursed my lips.

"Awesome," I mumbled as Carlisle asked, "When will they be here?"

"A few hours. They'll be meeting us in the field again."

We sat in silence for a moment as everyone decided a gameplan. I just laid there, playing with the threads on my blanket and thinking about the Volturi.

I was guessing that the golden eyes the Cullens bore wouldn't be on the Volturi members. Jasper told me something about them having red eyes because of the human blood they drank.

"Well, we should probably go. I mean, we can't sit here all day," Josh suggested, and no one argued. It was a pretty valid point.

I was glad that Alice had already dressed me pretty fashionablly, in a flowery tank and a blue cardigan with black jeans and a white jacket over it.

I pulled on a pair of converse, and I heard Jazz chuckle. "Well I believe this is the third time that I have ever seen you not wearing heels."

I smiled at him, kissing him lightly before he helped me stand. "Wow, I see why you need the heels. You're a bit short."

My mouth dropped open, and I hit him playfully. "Jerk," I told him before escaping to Edward.

"So mean," I said so he could hear me, and I felt someone pick me up bridal style from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and he just laughed, running past everyone else.

We made it to the field before everyone else, and he set me down on the grass, now stradling me from above.

He kissed me passionately, and I wrapped my arms around his cool neck, pulling him closer to me. I ran my hands through his hair, and his hand traveled slowly down my leg, butterflies filling my stomach immediately.

"You're still a jerk," I mumbled into the kiss, and I could hear his slight chuckle, but he pulled me closer anyway.

I then heard a whisper. "Do you think we should tell them to get a room?"

"I dunno. I want to see how long it takes them to figure it out."

We pulled away slowly, annoyed to see Emmett and Tessa smiling down at us.

"Y'know, now I'm kind of glad I brought that lighter Alice gave me," I mentioned, and they exchanged looks, taking a step back.

"Well at least it wasn't the whole family," Tess mentioned, and I rolled my eyes, slowly standing up.

"Okay, something truly tells me that I should not be this pregnant." I looked down at my stomach bulging out of my shirt.

"Well, Carlisle said you would probably have it in a few weeks, so-"

I cut Emmett off. "A few weeks??" I squeaked out. That was... too soon.

I automatically felt Jasper at my side, comforting me, but also defensive. The entire family arrived soon enough, and we were just kind of waiting.

"Hey, can someone remind me why the three people they want came along?" Tess asked, and I nodded. Valid question.

"Because they need to see you aren't a threat," Alice responded, her eyes still focused off into space. "Wait. They're here."

Jasper stood a little in front of me, one of his hands in mine. I bit my lip, watching the cloaked figures come forward.

They seemed to glide across the wet grass, their dark, hooded forms seemingly powerful.

They stopped, a few feet in between us, as if we were quarentined, or too lowly to be near them. I rolled my eyes lightly at the thought.

They all flipped their hoods off quite dramatically, and I super wanted to roll my eyes again, but I knew that this time, they could see me.

I scanned over the faces, three male, one young girl. The three males were all dark haired, and the youngest looking was close by the young girl's side.

The girl had blonde hair pulled back into a neat bun, and the men behind her all looked at her as if they really respected her. Creepy much?

"I see you're still human," the girl spoke, not using Bella's name. Thankfully, I wasn't in such a pissy mood anymore.

"As we told you," Edward intervened, "the date has been set."

Her eyes glanced over to him, but they rested on my face right after. "Another human knows?" she questioned, and I pursed my lips, trying not to laugh.

"Technically, one and a half," Tessa interrupted, and the girl's eyes went over to her.

"You're half a vampire?" the boy closest to the girl asked.

"Yup! I'm just that amazing," Tess said, and I chuckled quietly.

"Mhm," the young girl said, turning to Carlisle.

"Aro won't be pleased to hear that a human knows." I spoke up then.

"Actually, I'm... well..." I stepped out from behind Jazz, and all four eyes traveled to my stomach.

"Oh. And you're going to tell me that that's a vampire baby?" the girl asked, amusment filling her eyes. I shrugged.

"No. But I've only been pregnant for two weeks, so you can tell me how normal you think this is." She glared at me, and I just shrugged again.

She concentrated on me hard, and I heard Jazz yell in protest, but he suddenly fell to the ground in pain. "Jasper!" I immediately turned to his aid, but he seemed fine now.

"What the fuck was that?" Tess asked, now standing next to me.

Jane was suddenly concentraiting hard, and I noticed that Jasper and Emmett were now restrained by Edward and Josh.

Edward whispered something to them, and they suddenly paused. But what was even stranger was what the girl did.

She just... stared. Tess and I exchanged confused looks, but nothing happened. "Okay... this is really akward. Can you guys just continue on with what you're here for?" I asked.

The girl glared at me, but her gaze moved to Carlisle now. Nothing. "What the hell did you two do?" she roared, and lunged, but the three men held her back.

Jasper and Emmett immediately pushed us behind them, but I tilted my head, looking at Edward.

"What's going on?" I asked, and he looked a bit confused, but also pleased.

"I think that we just discovered your powers as vampires."

"But I'm not even a vampire," I told him, and he nodded, everyone listening.

"I believe that the baby sort of gives you what your power will be when you become a vampire." He immediately paused, knowing he said something wrong.

"Wait, when I become a vampire??" I questioned, but Tess pushed on.

"Well, what are our powers?"

"Sophia, I believe that you can copy a person's power and keep it, and Tessa, I believe you can give and take a person's power."

"Cool!" Tess yelled, but the girl growled.

"Aro shall hear about this. He won't be happy," was the last thing she said before her and the others bolted out.

We were all silent. We didn't know it then, but all hell was about to break loose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Aro's POV-
I listened to Jane's story quietly. A pregnant human with her vampire power and a vampire's child inside of her?

A half vampire with the power to take or give a person's power? Yes, I knew that these could be useful. But this could also be our one excuse to exterminate the Cullen clan and collect Edward and Alice. Maybe even the two girls.

But first things first.

"Jane. Get everyone ready. In two weeks we shall leave to destroy the Cullens."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27299954

LAST CHAPTER!

Okayy, the sequel is coming :D