Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Innocent Help

-Sophia's POV-
Upstairs, I sat, doing my homework quickly, not wanting to have to do it later. Though I was going to the Cullens for a project tomorrow. And I would get to see Jasper...

I was knocked out of my fantasy by a voice yelling up to me. "I'm going jogging, Soph!" Tessa yelled up to me.

"Do you have your cell phone?" I called back.

"Nope! But I got my iPod! I'll be back in a few hours!" she yelled.

"Tess!" I called, but she was already out the door, probably annoyed from my 'motherly', as she calls it, attitude. It wasn't my fault. I didn't know who's it was. Well, not exactly...

I pushed those thoughts out of my head, taking my guitar from under my bed. I smiled as my fingers brushed over the cool strings, making a sweet, soft sound as I plucked them.

I got out a notebook, my notebook for songs. I had hundreds of songs in them, not many of them very good. But this one had a lot to do with my family, and it had quite a bit of anger behind it.

I started playing, pausing to write at points.

"I'm so tired of being here,
Suppressed by all my childish fears.
And if you have to leave,
I wish that you would just leave.
Your presence still lingers here,
and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal.
This pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase."


I stopped, only writing the rest of the song, as I couldn't sing, seeing that I was all choked up. I let one tear slip, but I quickly brushed the rest away, remembering the promise I had made myself. Forget about my life before. Yeah, right.

I walked downstairs, my stomach growling, but I ignored it, not ready for anything right now. I knew I wouldn't have been able to watch TV, so I grabbed a book and started reading. Well, not so much reading as acting like it, turning pages, my eyes going over each word, but I comprehended none of it.

Soon, the door opened, and I turned to find Tessa walking in, blood dripping from her knee. My eyes widened and I ran over, bombarding her with questions.

"Tess, what happened? Are you alright? Is anything else hurt? Do you need to be taken to the doctor?" The questions kept pouring from my mouth until Tessa stopped me.

"I scraped my knee," she repeated after each question. "I'm fine."

"Oh, okay then," I said, smacking her in the head.

"What the hell??"

"Retard," I mumbled, walking back into the living room, my mood lightened a little. Tessa could always help brighten my mood. Usually.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dinner!" Tess called, and I came down the stairs, Tessa in front of a steaming pot of mac and cheese. I smiled at her, grabbing a bowl and scarfing it down quickly.

"Damn girl, you always eat so fast," she stated, and I shrugged, smiling innocently, though I was anything but.

I finished quickly, then I told her I was gonna take a walk. It was my usual routine, but thankfully, the woods were closer here then in California. I ran in, finding a river easily.

I leaned over the side, silently praising myself for remembering a bottle of water, and shoved my finger down my throat, letting the food slide back up and out into the river. Coughing, I stood, rinsing the acidic taste of bile from my mouth.

I looked up to find a wolf, just staring in disbelief at what I was doing. But it couldn't have known. It was just an animal. It did have a pretty fur coat, though.

"What? It isn't like you haven't done anything to help yourself before," I said, then I ran back home, ready to just get through the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooh :)
This song is 'My Immortal' by Evanesance. There's quite a bit of foreshadowing in this chapter, just remember that... :)