Status: OneShot.

Firework.

C'mon Let Your Colors Burst.

Matt Webb lay on his bed and fluttered his eyes shut, breathing deeply. The music filtering through the speakers by his bed calmly soothing him as he tried to calm his raging nerves, his heart was beating as if it was going to jump right out of his chest, Rosie was coming over – his girlfriend – and Matt wanted to do something special, it was their year anniversary, he wanted to take their relationship to the next level. Although he was unsure how to go about this, he was afraid since it was their first times, he didn’t want to push Rosie into anything.

Matt heard his front door open and little footsteps coming upstairs, snapping him from his train of thought. He grinned to himself knowing exactly who it would be, soon the petite blonde came bouncing into the room with a huge grin spread from ear to ear. Rosie lay down next to Matt on her side kissing him softly before telling him she loved him, he kissed her nose, smiling just loving being in each others company, a piece of her blonde hair was being twirled between his fingers.

“I wanted to talk to you about something Matt…” Rose sighed, looking him in the eyes; his heart sped up a considerable amount as he thought of how to reply. “It’s nothing that bad, I promise, I just need to pluck up the courage of how to ask you.”

Matt sighed, he wasn’t an overly emotional person, and he didn’t really know how to word things, he knew this was a serious issue so he didn’t want to be as blunt as he normally is.

“Rosie, you know I love you. I love you more than anything, and I want you to know that, and I want us too…I want us too…take it to the next level.” Matt gulped his heartbeat completely uneven and his breathing hitching in his throat.

“I was actually thinking the same thing, I’ve wanted too for a while. I was just too scared to say anything…” Rosie confessed biting the left side of her lip, looking up into Matt’s eyes, her icy blue eyes twinkling with desire. “Could we, you know…tonight?”

“Are you sure? I mean you don’t have to rush into anything…” Matt explained tripping over his words; his body began to tremble with nerves mixed with fear. “I love you.”

“I love you too, and I'm sure.” She smiled kissing him reassuringly.

Their kiss was soft, sweet and passionate; Matt smiled and coiled his arms around her pulling her close as his lips moved from Rosie’s lips to her jaw line and down her neck, a soft almost inaudible moan made its way past Rosie’s lips. Matt broke the kisses and laid her on her back, towering over her, propping himself up with his knees, that were situated at either side of her waist. With trembling hands he pulled the hem of her tee-shirt, he removed it from her body, he was staring at her toned stomach and chest the way her boobs were so well formed.

Rosie sat up and started unbuttoning his check shirt and slid it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, she kissed his chest and unclasped her bra, since Matt’s shaking hands couldn’t seem to manage. It fell to the floor with Matt’s shirt, whose eyes seem to almost pop out his skull, Rosie giggled softly at Matt’s reaction.

Soon they both had their skin tight jeans off and were only in their underwear, Rosie pressed her lips too Matt’s softly, her mouth parted slightly as his tongue entered. Their tongues danced slowly, winding around each others as Matt laid Rosie back down again, his hand lightly grazed her pink boy shorts making her gasp in pleasure. Matt dipped his hand inside them and touched her area, her hips thrusted in to his hand as her eyes screwed shut, her hands knotting through his hair; soft moans filled the room. Matt could feel her wetness, he smiled to himself.

Rosie groaned as Matt took her boy shorts off, he could feel the sensation rising as Rosie rubbed him through the cotton of his boxers; a loud moan escaped his throat. Matt felt his cheeks heat up as he quickly looked down at his erection, he was really embarrassed.

“Don’t be embarrassed…” Rosie smiled warmly as she tilted his chin up with her index finger and kissed him.

“Sorry, I'm just a little nervous is all.” Matt sighed placing his hands on her hips and kissing her.

“Don’t be, please. It’ll be fine, I promise you.” Rosie promised, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him down into her softly, kissing him again. Matt wriggled his boxers off and let them fall to the floor before getting the box of condoms out his top dresser and quickly putting it on himself.

“Are you sure, like one hundred percent before we start?” Matt asked concern filling his voice; he looked Rosie deep into the eyes searching for any worry. “It’ll hurt.”

“I'm positive. I want this for us. I know it’ll hurt like hell, but it’s worth it. I love you.” Rosie replied, a hint of lust twinkling in her eyes. Matt leaned down and kissed her as he pushed into her, she gasped and cried out.

“Are you alright!?” Matt enquired quickly moving away frantically.

“Yes, keep going.” Rosie groaned as Matt moved around inside her, trying to get her used to him.

A moan left their throats at the same time, as they built up a steady rhythm together. Rosie’s hands were deep in Matt’s hair as his hands gripped her small hips tightly; she kissed his collarbone, as he kissed her neck lightly. Euphoria took over Matt’s senses as the tight fire burned in the pit of his stomach, his hips started to gyrate as his thrusts became sloppy , he knew he was close. Rosie moaned his name as she dug her nails into his back, slick layers of sweat covering their bodies.

“Soo-soon…” Rosie managed to pant through moans, Matt nodded in agreement, he moaned her name as he exploded inside her.

Not long after that Rosie came riding out their orgasms, Matt rolled off her taking the condom off and putting it in the bin beside his bed. Panting as his fringe stuck to his forehead, Rosie rolled onto her side facing him, gazing at him lovingly as she did so.

“That was…amazing Matt. I told you there was nothing to be worried about; I’ve never felt like that before in my life…” Rosie gushed, yawning.

“Neither. I enjoyed it, sleep if you’re tired. I’ll be right here when you wake up. I love you.” Matt said softly, kissing her head.

Rosie mumbled inaudibly and laid her head on Matt’s chest her arm slung tiredly over his waist, listening to his heartbeat. She pulled the covers over herself and Matt lazily; she kissed his stomach before drifting into a happy slumber. Matt lay back trying to analyze what had just happened, his eyes flicked shut as they grew heavy. Matt fell asleep with a smiled on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this, although it was awkward writing about Matt because he's so small and innocent looking.