Status: Been watching Vampire Diaries later, so thought I might start a story. Enjoy! :)

Kiss Me, Damon Salvatore!

Chapter 9

My first thought as I woke up was kill Harry, kill Harry, kill Harry! I was a woman on a mission. I knew that Damon wasn’t going to sleep with me immediately, so that meant I should tick off some other objectives first. Kill Harry, sleep with Damon as well as have a relationship with him and bed Stefan. However, first I must try and subtly get him to secretly like Katherine again. Ok, I’ve certainly got my work cut out for me. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone which was on top of the draw, my fingers were about to dial Harry’s number but Damon woke up and pulled me to him. “Where are you off to?” He asked me and I thought this was the perfect chance to try and make a moment with him. Maybe I could get him to kiss me and then that’s phase one of the plan completed. “Well, I should see Harry since I’m obviously not going to school today.” Damon laughed and stroked some hair out the way of my face.
“You nearly die and you’re annoyed about not being able to get to school.”
“My attendance is already very low.” I sigh. “And now, I’m starting off the year by not showing up.”
“Wouldn’t Harry be at school?” He asked me.
“Oh yeah.” I sighed. “Damn it!”
“Why are you bothered? When you could be spending time with me?” Damon asked me and rolled over so that he was hovering above me. He was careful not to put his body weight on me.
Unfortunately, I had to push him away. It was never a good idea to kiss Damon because he might think that’s unlike me, if I want him I’m going to have to resist him slightly. He seemed surprised by the fact that I’d pushed him away. “What’s the matter?” He asks me.
“I just don’t appreciate you treating me differently because of the fact I was nearly killed. I should still get all the crap treatment off you and come on, it’s not like I look attractive with the new marks on my face.”
“Fine.” He sighed and got off the bed and walked over to the door. “I actually didn’t mind the marks on your face. I thought they just showed how heroic you were. Don’t be here when I get back.” I called after him when he snapped at me, but he didn’t listen.
And with that thought I got my shoes and socks on and walked downstairs. Stefan was sat on the sofa alone, he seemed to be thinking about something. I walked over to the sofa and sat next to him. “What’s Damon mad about?” He asked me.
“It doesn’t matter. Umm… Are you ok?”
“I’m good, what about you?”
“I feel a little ill but I think I’m going to be ok.”
“I’m sorry, it’s our fault that you went through that.” Stefan told me.
“No, it’s not. Look, I should be getting home, Sarah is probably very worried.” Stefan nodded his head and as I stood up I thought of an idea. I turned so my side was to Stefan and then I began falling backwards.
Just as I expected, Stefan caught me. When he caught me he turned me around to face him. “Oh my God, are you ok?” He said in a scared tone.
“Yeah, sorry. I just, I think my legs just gave way.”
“Are you sure you’re ok?”
“Yeah.” I smiled. “Thank you for catching me.” I told him.
“No problem.” By now he was staring deeply into my eyes and I was gazing into his eyes. We both leaned in and our lips touched and brushed against each other, however, Stefan quickly pulled away. “I’m sorry, I’m with Elena and I love Elena.”
“Don’t worry, I get it.” I turn around to see Damon there, he wasn’t supposed to see that. The only time Damon is meant to know about Stefan and I is when Elena finds out, this is unfortunate.
Damon stormed across the room to us. And now I’ve got to think of a plan to get him back on side. I move out the way and Damon confronts Stefan. “What the Hell do you think you’re doing? Katherine, Elena wasn’t good enough and now you’ve got to hit on Kimberley!” He complained.
“Damon, it was an accident.” Stefan tried to reply.
“I’m not your girl!” I tell Damon in an annoyed tone.
“No Stefan, running your car into a building is an accident, kissing Kimberley is a plan.” He complained and Damon’s eyes were quite wide with anger. If things weren’t sorted out soon there was going to be a fight. I needed to think quick because otherwise Katherine’s plan would have been ruined and she’d kill me because she’ll think the compulsion didn’t work properly when it has! “I’m sorry Damon, I didn’t mean to kiss her, but you aren’t with her. It just happened.” He told him.
“When Elena finds out about this…”
“No! Don’t you dare tell Elena!” Stefan complained, ok, maybe this would be a good thing. And in that moment, both Damon and Stefan started fighting, I thought should I let it carry on? Damon punched Stefan in the face. I should break it up because it’s going to take more than a kiss to break up Stefan and Elena.
I jumped up off my seat and tried to break them apart. “Please, don’t do this!” I forced some tears to flow down my face. “Damon, I felt vulnerable and upset and Stefan was here, I didn’t mean to… I didn’t mean to hurt you like this. I didn’t know you had feelings like this for me. I’m so sorry. Ever since I nearly died, I just don’t know what I’m doing, I’ll leave you alone now.” I began walking towards the door, however I stopped and turned around. “I love you Damon.” He looked at me in shock and I looked down at the ground and ran towards the door.
When the door opened Elena was there. “Hey, are you ok?” She asked me concerned.
“Please, just let me be.” I told her and ran as fast as I could, however, that wasn’t fast enough because Damon was standing in front of me. “Hey, is it true what you said in there?” He wondered and I looked down at the ground then back at him.
“Yeah.” Saying that hurt me deep inside, it was like I knew that I hadn’t fallen for him yet, but I had to tell him in order to hurt him soon. In order to do Katherine’s bidding. He needs to think I have feelings for him. And now my real feelings and the compulsion are having conflicting views inside. However, I’m barely able to explain what I really think in words anymore, the compulsion has stopped me from telling Damon the truth. “I love you too.” He replied and there was a knot in my heart when he said this. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, like I was going to throw up. He shouldn’t have said that now because that means were going to be like a proper couple and now I know I’m just going to hurt him. I fought against the tears in my eyes.
In that moment Damon ran over to me, his hands went on either side of my face and he pulled me to him. His lips met mine and they brushed lightly at first, but soon our small kisses turned into long, passionate kisses. I wanted him, he wanted me. His tongue traced along the outline of my mouth, however, Damon found a way to control himself. His mouth was off mine and he pressed his lips to my head igniting a warmth inside my body. It felt like he was lighting a candle which was hooked up to my heart. His hand went to the side of my head, he stroked some hair out the way. “Umm… I could walk you home if you wanted?” He offered me and I blushed when he said this.
“Ok.” His hand took hold of mine and we walked in the direction of my home. It hurt being so near to him whilst knowing that this relationship wasn’t going to last. At some point I’m going to sleep with Stefan and Damon is going to get hurt, really hurt.
We arrived at my home hand in hand, Sarah wasn’t there. I’m guessing she’s at work. I led Damon up to my bedroom and we were soon sat on the bed in my room. “So, now that we are together, do you fancy consummating our relationship?” Damon offered and I was surprised at how quick he wants to move things. However, this is an offer I couldn’t refuse, the compulsion was telling me to go to bed with him and then the first phase is completely done. “I’m not sure if I can, I mean, I still haven’t broken up with Harry.”
“You can break up with him later.” Damon informed me.
“I suppose your right…” Damon interrupted my sentence.
“Look, I love you, you love me. And Kimberley, if you want to see me naked then all you have to do is ask.” He tells me and a smile appears on my face.
“I want to see you naked.” I told him and in that moment, Damon pressed his lips to mine and began carefully taking off my clothes. I did the same with him and took off his clothes slowly, however, like before things got heated and passionate. And soon he was feeding me rough kisses, he was touching my neck with his mouth, lightly nipping it. I was doing the same to his neck and we were soon under the covers, in a naked heap.

After sex and a bit of talk Damon had fallen asleep, which left me plenty of time to think. A tear slipped down my face as I thought I lost my virginity because of compulsion. Because of Katherine. I wanted it to be special, to be with someone I loved, but it was the opposite because of the compulsion. Maybe one day I could have fallen for Damon for real, we could be a real couple, but that time isn’t now. I hate this compulsion, it’s meant to make you just concentrate on the actual things the Vampire wants, you aren’t supposed to have conflicting views. And that’s exactly what I have! Conflicting views. My head is a mess, I need to speak out but I’m being controlled against my will to even contemplate doing that.
Someone came through the door downstairs. I heard it. Shoot it’s Sarah. I jumped out of bed and began getting dressed immediately. Damon woke up and laughed. “What’s up?” He asked me.
“Sarah is downstairs so please move.” Damon stayed put and smiled at me. “Now!” I complained and he sighed and used his Vampire speed to get himself dressed and to make the bed. He gave me a peck on the cheek and left through the window. I was completely dressed and Sarah then walked into my room. I smiled at her. “Hey.” She said.
“Hi.” When I said that there was shock on her face and she immediately ran over to me. “What happened to your face?”
“I got beaten up.” That’s the half truth, I thought.
“Yeah, Damon said on the phone yesterday, but I didn’t think it’d be this bad.” She informs me. “Do you remember anything?” She asked me.
“No, I blacked out, can’t remember a thing.” I lie.
“Oh God, you really need to be careful.”
“Ok, I will.” I said. “Umm… Is it alright if I go to the Mystic Grill? I’d like to hang out with Harry for a bit?” I wondered.
“Yes, but please be careful.” She paused. “And Kimberley, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t hang around with Damon anymore, he seems like trouble.” I couldn’t believe that Sarah would say something like this!
“No, he saved my life. And I’d like to have him in my life, you can’t stop that from happening.” I told her annoyed.
“Fine.” She sighed and left me to it in my room.
I that moment I rang up Harry and asked him to meet me at the Mystic Grill, he agreed and I was soon on my way. It seemed like a good idea to take the car, so I drove to the Mystic Grill, this took about five minutes.
And soon enough I stepped out of my car and made my way into the Grill, however, a hand pulled me into the woodland next to the building. I screamed but then saw it was Katherine. “Ok, here’s the plan. You’re going to break up with Harry and then you’re going to send him out here, so I can kill him. I want him out of here within the next hour, otherwise I’m going to get impatient.” She pauses. “I want to congratulate you on sleeping with Damon, now you must get to the real business of dealing with Stefan, ok?”
“Ok.” I replied and with that she went away and I walked into the Mystic Grill.
Harry was waiting for me by the bar, so I walked over to him and he gave me a peck on the cheek. He then ordered me a drink. Some part of me thought I should do the breaking up immediately, but another part, the non compelled part of me didn’t want to break up with him. The non compelled part wanted to hold onto him. “What happened to your face?” He asked me.
“I got attacked.” I pause. “I can’t remember what happened.” I sighed and Harry then leaned in and kissed the marks on both my cheeks, this made me feel uncomfortable. “Is that why you weren’t at school?” He asked me and I nodded my head. “I missed you today.” He tells me and I think, ok, this is it. I’ve got to break up with him, this is becoming too much. And just as I’m about to tell him how I really feel Damon appears by my side and places an arm around my shoulders. Shoot! He’s going to ruin the plan at this rate! “I’d appreciate it if you got your hands off my girl.” Harry told him.
“Your girl?” He laughs. “Well, I wonder who she was in bed with earlier?” Damon said sarcastically with a smile on his face.
“Damon!” I yelled.
“Kimberley, is this true?” Harry asks me
“No, it’s not.”
“Don’t lie to the boy Kimberley.” Damon said.
“You’re lying.” Harry pointed out.
“Right, you two are breaking up just thought I’d let you know and we are going home.” Damon tells him and practically drags me off the chair to the outside.
“Damon! What the Hell do you think you’re doing?!” I asked him annoyed.
“I was breaking you both up, you did want that.”
“You could have done it in a less harsh way and now you’ve given me a bad name.”
“Look, I just saw him kiss you…”
“Oh, so now it’s jealousy is it?” I paused. “I want you to leave me alone!” I warn him and storm off, I get in my car and start driving home.
On my way home, I realise something, I’d managed to overcome the compulsion when it came to Damon. That’s a start and I’m so pleased of myself for doing that!
I arrive home and Damon is there, standing there, waiting for me. “Kimberley, I’m really sorry.” He tells me and walks over to me.
“Damon…”
“No, I mean it! It’s just, today I realised I was in love with you and it pained me to see another guy kiss you. I’m sorry about overreacting.” When he said that I knew the compulsion was back stronger than ever. I walked over to Damon and pressed my lips to his.
As we pulled away from one another, I looked up to see Sarah at the front door watching us. I placed my hands on Damon’s leather jacket. “I should go, Sarah has seen us kiss and she’s not a big fan of you.”
“Ok.” Damon replies and we go our opposite ways. My legs carry me over to where Sarah is standing. “In the front room now.” She commands me and I walk over to the front room and sit down, she takes a seat next to me. “What the Hell did I just see?” She asked me.
“You know what you just saw.” I informed her.
“I thought you were going to meet Harry.”
“I did and I broke up with him.”
“What? For Damon?”
“Precisely. Damon treats me better than Harry.”
“Ok, you can see Damon as a friend but not a boyfriend.”
“No! I am not breaking up with him just because you say so!” I complain.
“Well, you best get used to him not coming round here because he‘s band. Think about it Kimberley, he’s too old for you and there’s something about him that I don’t like. Why don’t you go out with a nice boy, like Stefan.”
“How do you know Stefan?” I asked her, once again annoyed.
“He came round whilst you were out and asked if you were ok. He also left you some flowers.”
“Stefan has a girlfriend Sarah, that is why I’m not going out with Stefan. And even if he was single I’d never go out with him.”
“Please, Kimberley. I’ve gone out with a million guys like Damon and it always ends badly. All they do is charm you, tell you they love you, seduce you and then soon enough they’ll drop you like yesterday’s garbage. And you’re worth so much more than that!” She tells me and I sigh.
“Sarah, Damon isn’t like that. And you know what, I can’t be asked to listen to this. I’m going to bed.” I tell her.
“Fine.” She replies and with that I walk upstairs.
Whilst upstairs I see Damon sat on my bed, I run over to him and hug him, it feels so good to be close to him. We stay like that for a while and I then get changed into some pyjamas and as usual get into my bed next to Damon. I fall asleep in his arms.

Katherine’s Point of View:
I’m annoyed. Kimberley didn’t do her side of the bargain. I waited an hour and not once did Harry step out of the Mystic grill, so I went out to my home in boredom. It wasn’t her fault, it was Damon’s for following her there. He’s such a pain in the ass! Always messing everything up. However, I’m sure she’ll sort out Harry eventually, but it doesn’t matter. He’s not my top priority. I walk into my large front room and see all the Vampires that had been waiting for me. My army. There’s currently about fifty in here. “Ok, Helena, Tom and George. You’re each going to go out and turn three people into Vampires. Then you will take them here where they can have human blood, ok?”
“Yes Katherine.” All three nodded and they left the house.
When they were gone I smiled, what Kimberley is doing is just a mere distraction. However, when I have my large variety of Vampires and when Stefan joins our side we’ll be unstoppable. We are going to take over Mystic Falls, with me and Stefan as the ruler. And nothing is going to stop us. Nothing.