Sequel: How We Came to Be
Status: Sequel up!

Prove It

3/3

Matt's Pov

Two days have passed since I've read Zacorra's story and I haven't talked to her at all. I made all the guys along with the girls read it and we've come up with a plain. Since she isn't allowed to come to Huntington then we'll go to her. I've already talked to her mother on facebook and she has no problem with it at all; When I say I talked to her I mean Val. Corra's mother said that her brake starts on Friday and well right now it's Wednesday and everyone is on the plan ready heading to Pennsylvania.

I pull out my cell phone and get on facebook, I log in and smile seeing Zacorra is online.

Me: Hey kiddo how you been?

Corra: I thought you forgot about me, I'm good

Me: Na I could never forget about you, I've been really busy lately

Corra: Oh I thought Val took your phone away after reading our hot sext

Me: Haha no I keep those far from her

Corra: I bet you do perv!

Me: Hey you're the perv! You're the one who said you want to poke my nipple

Corra: Only 'cause they are always hard and I can see them

Me: Why don't you poke Zack's?

Corra: Oh I'm gonna bean dip him!

Me: ...y do I talk to you?

Corra: Cause you think I'm the cool-e-est!!

Me: WFT?! That's not even a word

Corra: Matt when will you learn half the stuff I say isn't real?

I laugh out loud and shake my head, this girl is way to funny. I keep talking to her for most of the flight and she keeps a smile on my face. I don't understand how someone so funny and sweet could ever write such a sad and depressed story.

Corra: Guess what I'm doing

Me: Eating?

Corra: No! I'm playing Beast and the Harlot on Guitar Hero

Me: You any good

Corra: Kick Syn's ass any day

Me: I'd love to see that

Corra: Yeah I bet you would

Me: Well I'll talk to you in a bit I have to go

Corra: Damn you Matthew you're always leaving me

Me: I sorry

Corra: Sure you are

Me: Love you?

Corra: Love you too ape
Zacorra is off line

I shake my head, when I see her I'll get her back for calling me an Ape. Hell if I'm an Ape then she must be a Lemur or something. I sigh, shove my cell in my pocket and fall asleep. I'm woken up by Val shaking me awake, “Humm?” I ask slowly opening my eyes.

“Babe we're here.” Val says standing up and grabbing her bags. I stand up, stretch and grab my bags. I walk off the plan and take a deep breath of fresh air.

“Man now we have to ride a fucking car in this traffic?” Johnny wines.

“Oh shut up Matt's the one that's driving.” Brian says wrapping his arm around Michelle.

“Come on everyone get your asses in the truck.” Zack yells and we all get in the truck. Val sits up front with me and I start to dive to the hotel. Tomorrow we'll all head to Zacorra's house to meet her...again.

Zacorra's Pov

I'm woken up by the sound of my facebook chat going off, I look at the clock and I reads 11: 30 am. My eyes widen, but then I remember that today is Friday and I'm now on my Summer break. I throw the covers off of me and stumble over to my desk. I sit down in my chair and yawn seeing I got a message from Matt.

Me: You better be dying man

Matt: Y? What I do?

Me: You woke me up (wine)

Matt: haha sorry, look what are you doing right now

Me: Talking to you

Matt: Are you dressed

Me: No I'm sitting here in my birthday suite, looking at pictures of Brian and thinking naughty thoughts!

Matt: ….That is just something I never want to know in my life ever again

Me: Lol so what do you want this early in the morning

Matt: A hug?

Me: (hugs you) There ya happy?

Matt: Not really I want a real one

Me: Yeah well ya can't get one 'cause I don't own a remote that can just poof me to your house at any time

Matt: Yeah yeah

“Zacorra!” my mother yells from downstairs.

“Coming mom!” I yell and quickly let Matt know that I'll be right back.

Me: Mom's calling brb

Matt: See ya in a bit

I look at the screen and shake my head, that man really needs to choose his words better. I get from off my computer and walk into my bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth and brush my hair. I may be going down stairs for just a second I don't want my mom to say anything about my bedhead. I walk out my room and head down the steps. “Yes mum?” I ask walking into the kitchen.

“You have some friends in the living room who want to see you.” I look at her confused.

“Meg and John?” I ask.

“Go see.” she says and I sigh. I walk into the living room and my eyes get wide as they land on the members of Avenged Sevenfold.

“...What...How...When...H-hi?” I say stumbling over my words.

Matt smiles at me and opens his arms, “Now can I have that hug?” he asks and I feel heat rush to my face.

“Uh...sure.” I say slowly walking over to him. Matt wraps his huge tree like arms around me and I wrap my stick like arms around his waist. I yelp in surprise as Matt picks me up and spins me around.

“Corra I'd like you to meet my wife Valary, Valary this is Zacorra.” Matt say setting me down on the ground.

“Hi sweetie it's nice to meet you.” Val says pulling me into a hug.

“Nice to meet you too.” I say hugging her back.

“This is Zack and his girlfriend Gena.” Matt says and the two of them give me a hug.

“Oh you're just so cute Matt didn't tell us how cute you would be!” Gena gushes and I bite my lip out of shyness.

“...Thanks, I...I think you're pretty.” I say softly and she smiles.

“That's why she's with me.” Zack says throwing his around Gena's shoulders.

“Don't be an ass Zack.” Gena says playfully glaring at Zack.

“The two newly weds over there are Brian and Michelle.” My heart beat starts to speed up and Brian hugs me and I hug him back. He's so warm and such a cutie up close.

“Nice to see you again.” Brian says and I give him a shy smile.

“I love your pj's where did you get them?” Michelle asks as she gives me a hug.

“Oh um from Bloomingdales.” I tell her and she smiles.

“We'll have to go shopping sometime together.” she says with a wink and I nod my head.

“And last but not least the shortest of our family John and Lacey.” Matt says and the small couple flips him off.

I slap Matt and John smiles at me, “Nice to see you again Zacorra, you've gotten taller.” John says and I laugh.

“Not much.” I say as he gives me a hug.

“Hi nice to meet you.” Lacey says pulling me into a hug.

“Nice to meet you too.” I say.

“So Corra I bet you're wondering why we're hear?” Val asks and I nod my head. Matt looks at me as everyone takes a set on the couches.

“We read your story.” Matt says and my smile falls.

“...Everyone?” I ask and he nods.

“Who was it about?” Michelle asks.

“An old friend.” I lie.

They all nod their heads and Matt clears his throat, “Okay so here's the deal you'll be spending the day with us and have fun.” Matt says and I look back at my mother with wide eyes as she nods her head.

“I'll go get dressed!” I say quickly and run up to my room. I throw on some clothes, make up and let my hair fall down my shoulders. My computer goes off and I laugh seeing I got a facebook IM from Matt.

Matt: Your hugs kick ass

Me: Yeah I know!

Matt: Brian said hurry your ass up

Me: I'm coming down now

I run down the steps, into the living room and jump across the couch landing on Brian and Zack. “Hello to you too.” Zack laughs.

“Zacorra.” my mother says sternly.

I get off of Brian and Zack, “Sorry mom.” I say with my head down.

“Get going before I change my mind.” she says and we all head outside.

“You didn't drive here did you?” I ask seeing a van in front of the house.

“No we took a plan, then drove to your place.” Lacey says.

“Oh okay good.” I say as everyone gets in the car. Matt winks at me as I get in the car and I roll my eyes. “So where are we going?” I ask.

“MALL!” the girls all yell and I laugh.

“Sweet! I need some new sneakers anyway.” I say as Zack pulls off towards the mall.

My cell vibrates and I look down seeing I got a text from Matt.

Matt: Aren't you glad I found your name?

Me: And decided to stalk me?

Matt: I didn't stalk you!

Me: Lol yeah Matt I'm glad you found me and requested me as a friend

Matt: Facebook is magic!!

Me: Haha...yeah all because you facebooked me

Matt: I should have joined facebook sooner

Me: Yeah the whole band should get one

Matt: Then we can all be friends!

Me: Yeah then I can help Johnny defend himself when you guys are asses

Matt: You love it

Me: No I love Johnny

Matt: What about me?

Me: What about you?

Matt: You love me right?

Me: I love everything about you

Matt: Love you too

Me: I know everyone does

Matt: Yeah-

“Stop texting when you're right next to each other!” Val scolds. Everyone in the car laughs as my face turns red and I put my cell away along with Matt. I look at him and smile, “This isn't over yet kiddo.” he says.

“Oh I know.” I say and he rolls his eyes. Who knew facebook could be so cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's all done hope you liked it!