Into Your Icy Blues

Six.

The boys had finished their shows in Europe, and they were headed back to the states for a few months before they began their headlining tour there.

The group currently occupied a small corner filled with chairs in a nearly empty airport in Nottingham, England.

Looking around, Jade realized that everyone surrounding her was still in their pajamas, including herself. Snickering, she looked back down at the magazine that she had picked up on the way to the terminal.

"What are you laughing at, Bryar?" Both siblings looked up at the sound of Ray Toro's voice. The older of the two looked over at his younger sister questioningly.

"We're such lazy asses," was her simple answer, gesturing lazily at the rest of their group.

"That we are." At that moment, a tired looking Gerard and Eliza approached the group, both with arms full of various drinks, all baring the Starbucks logo. They quickly distributed the drinks to their owners.

Beaming, Jade took the steaming coffee from Gerard. "I love you," she announced, sipping at the drink. Smirking, the man opened his mouth to reply.

"Sorry doll, I'm take-"

"We can share him," Eliza grinned, plopping herself down in Jade's lap.

"You can?" Gerard blinked.

"Sure! But I get him on weekends."

"That'll work out just fine," Bob smirked at his sister. "All Jade does during the weekend is sleep anyway."

"Not true," she argued. "I read and go on the computer and watch TV and...”

"Sounds exciting."

"Oh, it is," she assured as she finished flipping through the magazine with Eliza still occupied her lap.

"Girlfriend stealer," Gerard accused, attempting to pull her into his lap.

"Don't be greedy. We have to share her, too," Jade grinned, wrapping her arms around the girl's middle.

"My ass we do," he scowled, pulling a bit harder at Eliza's hand.

"Oh, I don't want any of that," Jade assured, giving his arm a quick kick. "I'll leave all of that to Liza." Several snorts could be heard from around them, Eliza's included.

"Thank God," Bob muttered, looking up from the laptop sitting in his lap. Gerard gasped dramatically.

"I think I'm offended, Jade whatever-your-middle-name-is Bryar."

"I think you should be, Gerard Arthur Way."

"Not fair! What's your middle name, missy?"

"Not telling," she sang.

"Bobert! What's your sister's middle name?"

"Stay away from my little sister," he muttered distractedly as he typed away on his Dell. Scowling, Gerard turned back to her. With one hard jerk, Eliza was in his lap. He stuck his tongue out before pecking her cheek and burying his face in her neck.

"I win," came his muffled voice. Shrugging, the girl in his lap leaned back against him and shut her eyes.

As the group boarded the plane, they were joined by a girl who would later introduce herself as Christa, Ray's girlfriend, who had apparently been in England for something family related. After their brief meeting, Jade decided that they would get along just fine. With that final thought, she fell asleep in the seat next to her brother's with Dave Debiak's voice coming out of her iPod headphones softly.

"Home, home, home," Frank and Gerard sang as they skipped off of the plane. The rest followed and pretended not to know the two, which proved to be hard seeing as they continually tried to get someone to join in on their antics. Eventually, they gave up and, with their arms hooked tightly, skipped toward luggage claim.

"Not home, not home, not home," Jade muttered, hanging at the back of the group. She and Bob were catching another flight to Chicago a few hours later. Sighing, she followed the group through the busy airport. She wasn't surprised when they were stopped several times for pictures and autographs. Ten minutes later, when they reached the carousel that would be returning the rest of the group's luggage, Gerard was still giggling and mumbling something about incest. Jade was half in mind to mention the so-dubbed Waycest that floated around the internet, but decided against it. Instead, she took to chatting with Christa.

"So how come this is the first time I've met you, or heard of you, for that matter?" Christa wondered as they stood a bit away from the group, excluding Ray, who was still glued to her side. Jade merely laughed.

"I'd rather not have people follow me around because I'm ohemgee, that one drummer's sister," she explained, shoving her hands in the pockets of the jacket she had pulled on minutes ago.

"What about me?" Gerard's head poke up next to hers. Jumping slightly, Jade's hand flew up and hit him in the face. "Ow!" Wincing, she turned to him.

"Sorry dude," she got out, trying not to burst into laughter. Scowling, he began to turn away.

"I see how it is. I won't share my girlfriend with you and you go attacking me." With that he stalked back over to the rest of the group a few feet away.

"Sorry, Gerard," she called after him, before turning back to the two people behind her. "Anyway...” The two burst into laughter at her nonchalance.

"I see what you mean, though," Christa finally got out. "You've done a good job keeping yourself a secret."

"Yeah, well," Jade grinned.

"I like you," Christa continued, smiling lightly. "Much better than the other girls."

"I'm glad."

"Do you need a place to stay while you're here? Ray and I have a guest room, if you'd like to stay with us."

"Oh, my brother and I are headed back home," Jade quickly explained.

"Oh! Okay, well, will you be coming back before the tour starts again?"

"I would assume Bob is. I have to get back to work."

"You're not coming with us?" Ray finally spoke up.

"I've got a job, Raymond," Jade laughed. "You know... you go to work, do work, get paid? Foreign concept, I know." She received a light knock to the head.

"Thanks for clearing that up," came his sarcastic response.

"Any time, dude. Anytime you need something cleared up, I'll be here for ya."

"I've got something. Why can't you come with us?"

"Rayyy."

"Okay, okay. But you two better come visit sometime during the holidays," he warned. "No disappearing off the planet."

"Will do. But I think your luggage is coming in," she waved vaguely at the moving carousel.

"Eh, they'll get my luggage. Grab my luggage guys," his voice called over to the group now gathered at the carousel.

"Sure thing," came a response. Smirking, he turned back to Jade.

"Show off."

"Yeah."