Status: Comment if you want an epilougue.

The Mortician's Daughter

I Said I Loved You As I Left You

6 months later:

It's crowded in the club. WRTB has gotten a lot of local fans. They've improved. they sound so much better. Mike rarely misses any chords. Sim's voice sounded better. Close as he can be to a flowing river.... And Stan is finally hitting the drums right.
WRTB finished their third song. The crowd was cheering, whooping, and screaming.
"We have only two more songs left. And this one is called Fate," Sim screamed into the mic.
The crowd cheered once again.

.~.~.

The boys got off stage and I headed towards them. But an older women beat me to it. I stopped in my tracks. She was talking to the guys and their face kept getting brighter and brighter by each word she said. Sim was practically jumping. She handed them a card and left. Sim ran over and gave me a bear hug.
"That was a scout! For Fueled by Ramen! She likes us! She wants us to send in demos!"
I started jumping with Sim.

.~.~.

I was with my boys the next week.
"They got a call last night. It was the lady from Fueled by Ramen. She wants them to go down to L.A. two weeks from now," I explained.
"Won't you be worried? I mean Sim will be gone for a month or two," Zacky said.
He had experience. Him and the rest of my boys had a band together. They named them selves Revenge Times Seven. They got signed last year and they'll be recording next year after high school.
Mel ran over out of breath.
"Come quick! I need to tell you something!" Mel yelled.
I looked at my boys.
"No, I'm not," I said to them as I got up.

.~.~.

"I broke up with him!" Was the first thing out of Mel's mouth when we got to a secluded place. I laughed. She was talking about her new boyfriend of two months. Her excuse: friend addict. According to her he was addicted to his friends. Always hanging out with them and not her.
I put my arm around her as we started walking to class early.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one! Hope you guys like it... I feel like I made some "grammatical" errors. Which I probably did.... ^,^;
WRTB stands for We Rape Taco Bell. Any one recognize where it comes from?
As you can see I'm wasn't very creative with the names.... I apologize for that. LoL.
Till next time!