In Terms of a Serpent

Control

Mark me with a choker around my neck, your personal pet, an eternal servant. I will beg on my knees or follow to the ends of the earth. I am yours to control.

Your hands burn marks on my waist and your lips leave bruises where they touch. I can’t help but melt beneath your touch. You blaze hotter than anything I’ve ever seen, and nothing will protect me from you. An eternal fire, you consume all that you encounter.

I have only heard your voice in my dreams, and in the most beautiful of nightmares, yet I will never forget it. Rough and strong, it speaks without words, portraying without help your strength and intelligence. You are virtuous and sinful when you speak in terms of a serpent, with slickness on your lips.

My words cannot paint your image, for they are not enough. There are colors, undiscovered as of yet, buried deep within your eyes and under the layers of your skin. You stand tall, more regal than any king or emperor, with the stance of a soldier. None shall challenge you.

With only a gesture, I am yours to command, to dispose of as you wish. Use me, break me, love me- I shall accept all that you are willing to give. For I am yours to control.