Status: Active currently! :) <3

Everything Is A'Okay!

Dating The Guitarist

"Could I have a pair of the 'Weightless' shorts please? Medium?" The big boobed blond bimbo asked as nicely as her squeaky voice could let her. At least she was being nice about it. "Sure." I said, taking the money from her hand, giving her the shorts. "Thanks much." She said, walking off to the stage where Good Charlotte were playing a new song off their album "Cardiology".

I sang along to Benji's voice singing through the microphone on stage. "She's so wasted, acting crazy, making a scene, like it's her birthday. Drinkin' champagne, going insane, falling on me, like it's her birthday! Ay,ay,ay,ay,ay,ay,ay,ay!" I hummed to the words I didn't know while folding all the shirts back neatly on the table from where the fans do there pick and throw of the items.

"Kate, babe. Don't bother with that shit. We'll do that when we pack up." Vinny said over to me, putting his feet up on the table and leaning back in the chair with his arms behind his head. I smiled at my lazy friend and his procrastinating ways. "I can't help it alright? It's better to just do something instead of falling asleep like someone." I said smiling at Vinny as he smirked and flipped me off, pulling the bill of his hat over his face to hide his closed eyes.

After Good Charlotte ended their performance, Hey Monday came up and started off with there new single "I Don't Wanna Dance" from their EP Beneath It All. "I don't wanna dance so don't you ask me babe. I don't wanna dance, you blew your chance to rock my night away. I want some fun, boy, your so not the one. I don't wanna dance so let it go. You'll never take me home. Take me homeeee! Take me homeee!" I sang along with Cassidy's voice, ringing through the mic.

"Wooo!" I screamed for her to continue. She was excellent with her voice, it was original, and I could listen to her lyrics everyday. I loved her to death. She was practically the sister I never had and the sister Rory wish she had. I watched her moving around the stage as crazy as Jack usually does and laughed at my comparison. You could tell she was getting excited on stage with her jumping which I decided to copy.

I started getting into it even more when they played one of there Hold On Tight songs called 'Homecoming'. I stood on top of one of our empty tables and waved at Cassidy. "Cassidy! I love you baby!!!" I watched as she waved at me and blew a kiss. I smiled at my friendship I held with her. I love my job.

"Will you calm down? Your boner's showing." Vinny said as I climbed off the table. I undid my shorts and looked down. "What are you talking about Vin?" I said, buttoning my pants back up and putting my hands on my hips. "Mine would be down to my knee's if I had a boner right now." I said before he sipped on some coke, coughing, spitting it back out. I laughed at his expression when he started chuckling as well.

I started folding the clothes and couldn't contain my giggling of my comeback. I'm good, I am good. When I looked up, I saw my tall, lanky but adorable boyfriend standing on the other side of the merch table with a towel over his head, shades on, and a Raven's hat tipped up.

"Can I help you?" I asked, leaning over the table, showing my cleavage more than I already was with my current All Time Low shirt though my outfit made me seem like the biggest slut. He looked down at my boobs and I lifted his face back up. "I'm hoping you we're noticing my necklaces and not my boobs big boy." I said, smiling about my bling around my neck from Rory and my mom.

He smiled that goofy grin and slightly chuckled. "Well, I'm looking for this gorgeousss girl that's supposed to be working at the merch tent, but I can't seem to find her." He looked around with his finger tapping his cheek. I giggled softly. "What does she look like? I might be able to help." I asked, pretending to be as helpful as possible.

"Really nice ass, big boobs, yay tall, bangs to the left side, brown with reddish tent curly hair, bright green eyes, nose piercing, and a lip ring on this side." He said, pointing to his right side of his lip and nose. I looked around with my hands up. "I haven't seen her, but if I do, I'll let you know." I winked before turning around, ready to walk off.

"Wait..." He said, coming around the booth table, grabbing my hand, spinning my around into him. His hands landed on my waist as my hands landed on his arms. "Sir. I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Your not suppose to be back here." I said, trying not to smile. He squeezed my love handles and leaned down to my face. I stopped him and took his glasses off. I smiled at seeing his gorgeous eyes now.

I set the glasses aside gently. "Now that I know who I'm about to be raped by..." I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to my face. "Where were we?" I asked seductively before his lips crashed on mine. Hie warm mouth motivating my intense kissing. He had me sitting on the table already before I accidentally made the towel drop off of his head. As first I didn't care but then we froze when a squeal was heard very closely.

We stopped kissing and turned to see Vinny's blonde customer, jumping up and down. "Oh my God! Your...your...your Jack fucking Barakat! No way! This is so cool!" she said in excitement. I giggled at the sight of her making a fool out of herself.

Jack laid his head head against mine smiling. "Your going to get me in trouble one of these days." He said, smirking in between a quick kiss we shared before he let me go. I gave him his glasses back before he went over to the girl. "I can't believe this! Oh my God! Sign my bra!" She said while pulling her deep V neck shirt down. So much for a fan to actually be decent. He looked over and mouthed a sorry. I winked at him and jumped on to my feet, leaning against the table, looking at Vinny smiling.

"What the fuck are you grinning about?" I asked, moving over to my chair next to him. "You have got it bad chicka. Bad to the bone." I smiled at his choice of words and made another quick joke. "I can't wait to actually bone him so badly." I said while Vinny groaned in annoyance at my joke, pushing me little ways. I laughed my heart out at my own joke. Oh how I love my life soo...!

I was dragged out of my thoughts by screaming girls by the booth apparently spotting Jack. "All Time Low in 10 minutes and I'm freaking the fuck out!" I heard Matt say, coming into the tent, looking dead at me. "Where is he?" Flyzik demanded and I smiled at his stress. I pointed behind me as he spotted him easily in the middle of a crowd of girls.

"Jack! C'mon you fucker!" He said, getting Jack's attention. He apologized to the girls, came over to me and kissed me quickly, then ran behind Flyzik to the stage. I heard a faint 'I love you" while he walked away. I looked down to my ring finger where Jack's promise ring laid there and I giggled at his ways.

So the name is Katelyn Daniell Blake and I am on tour with All Time Low and Hey Monday. I grew up with all the guys of ATL since 9th grade with out best friend Aurora Rae Smith and my brother Jeremy Lee Blake.

I'm the girl who helps everyone out. Crew guys with set up, Vinny with merch, Flyzik with planning and management, and the boys with random shit. I get around I guess in help. Rory's the personal photographer and Jeremy is kind of like there personal producer I guess. It's fun being on tour. You meet amazing people, listen to new music, and party hard, travel, get the perfect experience with life though it can get very annoying.

So your wondering why a random girl like me got to join in on the fun of touring with a band of best friends. I'm dating the perfect male guitarist, Jack Bassam Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's new!
I need to know if you guys like this or nott!
Comment or subscribe or hate, IDC, just do something! :)
What do you like about it so far?!
Tell me who your favorite person is of ATL and/or CREW!
2nd update should be up tomorrow, 11/7/10<3
I get an extra hour of sleep because time is set back an hour tonight!
Boo yahh bitches!
Anybody excited for Thanksgiving coming up as well?
Hit me up people's!!! <3
-Katiekinz<3
XoxoX!