Status: Active currently! :) <3

Everything Is A'Okay!

Make Up Smeared Eyes

1 Month Later

I walked on the quiet bus hoping to find Rory on here. "Aurora! If your on here, please tell me. The guys are about to start and Jerm's been freaking the fuck out." I yelled through the bus and no response was given. I walked towards the back when I saw the bathroom door slightly open with the light on. I silently crept it open where I spotted Rory on the toilet sobbing.

"Rory..." I said trying to get her attention, but she held the stare at the wall and didn't blink once. I put my hand on her cheek, bending down to her eye level for her current position when she flinched. She looked at me and started crying like it seemed she was before. I sat on the floor quickly while she came over to me so I could hold her. I rocked back and forth to comfort her breaking down body.

"Baby? Tell me whats wrong?" I asked her with concern lacing my voice. I was worried about my best friend because she rarely broke down for any reason at all. Something was majorly wrong because of the tears that now left her brown eyes. Once her breathing finally evened out, she started speaking slowly with big intakes of air. "Jeremy said he didn't if he would want kids one day..." she said, wiping her runny nose and now make up smeared eyes.

I looked at her confused. "That why you've been crying?" I asked and she shook her head with a small smile on her face. "Not the whole reason." she said, slightly giggling, still wiping at her face, making sure all the mascara was gone. "Then what is the whole reason?" I asked still concerned. She wasn't telling me anything clearly. She took a deep breath, finally at her normal breathing level, and smiled at me one of the genuine ones that made everyone want to smile back. "I'm pregnant." she said plainly still with the brightest smile stretched on her face.

My mouth dropped suddenly and I was under complete and utter shock. I was staring at her, not believing at first. She moved to poke me, but I tackled her in a death grip before releasing from around her waist quickly. I poked her stomach and talking to her tummy. "Hi there baby. I'm your Auntie Kay!" I said excited that I was going to be an aunt in the next 8 months.

"Oh my fucking God! I'm going to be a fucking aunt?!" I finally asked after already stating I was one and she nodded. I stared into her eyes before we both broke out into a scream, holding each others hands, trying to jump around as much as possible while sitting on the floor together.

I finally got my composure back and she did as well. "So why were you in here crying? You seem as excited as I am." I said slightly confused as to why we just had our scream fest and she was crying about it before. I was clueless. Her smile faded a little at my question. "I don't know what Jeremy's going to think. It's most definitely...his so he can't deny! I just...I don't know. I'm scared. I don't want rejection." she said and I did a small 'ahw' at her pout face and her little fear she showed at losing my brother. I don't think they could honestly live without each other. They clashed so well.

She smacked my arm from my little 'ahw' comment and I giggled. "Shut up!" She mumbled in annoyance though a smile was still on her gorgeous face. I giggled causing her to giggle along with me. I pulled her up and we brushed ourselves off. "So what do you want to do?" I asked, her body slightly tensing. "Tell him now or later?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me, knowing I wanted to be with her when she announced that she was going to be a mother and I an aunt.

"I guess now or never. Plus, I don't think you'd let me tell later. Your to excited." She said with a slight nervousness to her tone. I smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the bathroom quickly and she giggled. Once I stepped off the bus, I stopped and she stopped as well. I turned around to face her. "Got proof?" she ran back in the bathroom, coming out with a pregnancy test in her hand. She put it in her shorts pocket as we continued to walk out the tour bus door.

I texted Jeremy and he said he was at the merch booth so I took a hold of Rory's hand and pulled her towards the booth. She stalled for a moment, her hand leaving mine. I turned to see her fear streaked back across her face. I hugged her tightly, feeling her chest rise heavily. "It'll be fine. I promise. And if it's not...I will totally cut his ass even if he is my bother of a brother." I said, cheesing to try and rise her attitude. She smiled and nodded.

We walked in the tend to find Jeremy sitting down, his leg bouncing up and down when we was worried. I moved from in front of A as Jeremy looked over. "God! Aurora! Where have you been babe?! I've been worried fucking sick about you!" he said with relief in his eyes as he jumped from his seat, taking her in his arms.

After a warm hug shared between the two, he slightly pulled away to see her face. "I had to have some time to thing." she stated slowly, earning a cautious look from Jer. "What about? he asked, stuttering slightly. You could tell he was nervous. He had that look to him when you could tell. She smiled at how cute he was being. She released herself from his arms as she reached in her pocket. He stared down as she pulled the small pregnancy stick out of her pocket and handed it to him. He looked down at the object, where the word 'pregnant' stood out in pink letters and clear as day light on the small screen.

His eyes grew wide as he looked up at her tense body. A smile started to grow on his face. "Really?" He asked in a stupid tone, with a dumbfounded look on his face of surprise. She nodded, smiling back at his cute expression. He yelled in excitement and engulfed her in his arms, lifting her in circles. She squealed in delight. "We're having a baby?" he asked the full question, making it become that more true. "Yes!" Rora said in excitement and he kissed her lips. I smiled at there cuteness. "Yeah! I get to be an aunt!" I yelled excited, breaking the lovely couple of my brother and best friend kissing.

They both laughed at me as I heard a voice yell. "Your going to be a what?" I heard his voice echo in my ears. I turned around and saw Jack with his glasses on that made him so adorable. "An aunt!" I said as he hugged me tightly. "As in....I'm an uncle?" he asked and I nodded. His smile grew huge and he looked over to Jeremy and Aurora. "You has a baby in there!?" Jack said, squealing causing Jeremy and A to laugh. Jack left my body for a moment to give Jeremy a man hug thing and returned back to our hug.

"Congrats guys. Your going to be some awesome parents." They both nodded at Jack's statement and I smiled at how they automatically went back to talking about the baby over Jer's excitement. I looked up at Jack. "You know, Jackary. We're going to spoil the kid right?" I asked and he leaned in closer to my face. "Duh!" he said kissing my lips tenderly. I felt like I was in heaven with his lips on mine. There was something in this kiss that I'd never experienced before. It felt amazing. He released my lips softly before giving me a tight hug and letting go to return to the stage. "I love you." I said and he smirked, winking.

God, he was such a dude!
♠ ♠ ♠
Title belongs to Automatic Loveletter!
It just made since to put that as the title since it's in the story~
I have had this update written like...a week and a half now, I'm just getting the chance to put it up now.
I've got two more updates for A Deal's A Deal if anybody cares to know!!!
I will slowly be updating this one and more of the other's that I have!
Plus...it's kind of a busy time for me, so I'll probably end up doing updates...3 times every two weeks if I get them written out and get a chance to type them. :)
-Katiekinz
XoxoX