Status: I hope you enjoy it.:)

Left Behind

One Out Of One

“So why'd you have to go?”

That's what she asked as he left her standing all alone, tears running from her eyes. She wished she'd fought harder, maybe begged him to stay, to not leave her. She stood there hoping he'll turn around and come back to her, but as the seconds passed by the more he disappeared from her view. Her sobbing stopped and the tears disappeared, her body was still shaking, her heart was still shattered. She walked inside their… well her house now. He wasn't here but his scent lingered, his oh so unique scent that drove her insane. Her heart clenched painfully as tears started to fall once more.

“Is there something I could have said to make you turn around?”

Her life hasn't been the same. She lost herself in drunken kisses with a man she didn't love. That she didn't care about. His hands caressed her but her mind was plagued by thoughts of the one who left her behind. The one she loved, the one who still owned her heart, her soul, her everything.

His hands groped her and his lips moved against her as she lay under him motionless not giving a damn that this stranger was using her. She needed to be used. She longed to be held by someone, even if this someone didn't care about her. It didn’t matter that he didn't even know who she was.

In the end she was so numb she didn't feel anything she was heartless. She was so lost in her thought she didn't even hear when the guy left. She just laid there her eyes closed thinking of the day he left. The day she died inside. She wondered if she had said the right things would he have stayed with her. Tears slipped passed her closed lids, her thoughts going wild. What if she had screamed for him to stay with her, she wished she knew if she did shout the right things to him, would he had turned around?


“'Cause nights like these I wish I said don't go,”

She laid curled into a tight ball as thunder boomed outside, rain splattering against the window. She shook from fright. She hated thunder. It reminded her of her fucked up childhood. She whimpered as the lightning cut through the sky followed by the booming sound of the thunder.

And these were the nights she wished he was here with her, holding her against his defined chest as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear, kissing her softly on her lips, keeping her safe.

Her mind drifted away to the day he left. It still haunted her because he was her everything. He simply said he didn't want to be here anymore. Not with her not with anyone else. She still remembers how cold his eyes were, no emotion in them. No nothing. He simply disappeared into the train station. He was heading west that’s all she knew. She didn't know where. She didn't know why.

But deep inside of her she hoped he missed her. Just a tiny bit that is all she wanted, because even though he didn't care about her anymore she missed him with every fiber of her being.

She fell asleep her dreams taking over her mind, the only way she felt happiness again. The only way she can be with him.