Steiner

Second

Steiner,
I'm freezing my ass off right now! There's like a big thermometer on the wall in front of me saying it's less than 60ยบ right now, I think that's colder than outside. "Oooooo!" I wonder why Antonia is so pissed off right...Ahh! My pen just ran out of ink! Anyways, Why is Antonia so pissed off at us? Is it cuz I wrote you a letter? Or that you wrote back? I don't know it seemed like she was mad outside of math.- Wow we just watched this little kid to various emotions and talking in spanish. - Ok, I don't really care why Antonia's mad anymore, I don't want to keep talking/thinking about her.

This weekend is going to be so boring. I have like 5 projects due that I haven't even started yet. Uh, my dad gets back from his business trip on Saturday. At least it's in the afternoon. Sorry if my writing makes no sense, I keep pausing because the teacher keeps looking at me and someone who's name starts with an E and ends with a Y, keeps trying to read what I'm writing...

I have a question. You know how you said Antonia has a perfect life? Well, would you rather be friends with someone who has a perfect life, so you can share (?) it with them, or would you rather be friends with someone like...me? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I was just thinking about it last night. I also wonder sometimes if you talk bad about me to Antonia since, you know, sometimes you talk about her with me. Like that one time in the IMMRC, I could tell you guys were talking about me in Biology...Sorry it was just a thought...well, I don't do that to you in case you're wondering. I just talk about how I wish you were there when I'm talking to Antonia and people. Except in the beginning of the year when I tried to hate you, but I couldn't. I don't really know why either, I mean, I could do that to anybody else in this school. Just like (if its true) how you don't want to kill me. It doesn't really make sense.

Sorry this letter is so short, I've been writing on and off all class. I'm not looking forward to thsi weekend. I'll try to call you this weekend, but sorry if I don't. Ah, man! I have to wait till monday to get your response letter. Ok, school's over now, I want to come see you!

Your ex-ditching buddy,
L