I Just Don't Love You Anymore

Watch It All Unfold

*RECAP:*
I was sitting the basket and Caitlin was running down the aisle as we raced Haileigh and Rachel, when suddenly somebody shouted at us.

"Watch it you nut jobs!" The guy called out as we passed him.

"Whatever!" I called back, my eyes locked on his face and immediately I recognized him. "Holy crap!" I pretty much screamed. Because it was none other than...

*End Recap*

"Gerard Way!" Caitlin exclaimed, yanking the cart to a stop nearly knocking it over.

"That would be me, how may I help you?" He replied with a grin.

"Um," was all I could say.

"Uh," Caitlin said looking flabbergasted.

"There y'all are! We sooo beat y'all!" Rachel laughed walking over towards us.

"Yeah, why'd you stop?" Haileigh asked.
In reply Caitlin and I nodded towards Gerard. That stopped the other two in their tracks.

"Dude! We're going on tour with y'all starting tomorrow!" I told him excitedly.

"Awesome! So you guys are the new band everyone is talking about! I've heard some of your stuff, it's really good."

"Thanks," we all replied in unison before laughing and screaming, "jinx!"
He just laughed at us and asked, "so are you guys from around here or something?"

"Hell yeah! Texas born and raised!" Hailiegh yelled.

"Damn straight!" I yelled back.

"That's cool," Gerard said.

"So wanna hang out?" Rachel asked.

"Sounds great, mind if my band mates come?"

"Not at all," I replied grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hopefully somebody likes the series on here, besides Pickle!