My Best Friend Is Arranged to Marry My Boyfriend and I Love Him

And So It All Begins

Hi my name is Delila, and this is the story of how my best friend stole my boyfriend. And it wasn't even by choice. Here let me start from the top before it all gets to confusing.

"Delila, I love you so much," Derek my boyfriend said.

"I love you too Derek!" I said snuggling closer to him on the couch as we watched Must Love Dogs.

"Good, 'cause you know you're really something special? Any guy would kill to have a gal like you!" He said grinning.

"Aw, you're just saying that!" I said with an even bigger grin.

"You wish!" He said.

____________________________2 weeks later_________________________________

"Hey Delila, I need to talk to you." My best friend Lily said looking extremely worried.

"What's-up? You look like some thing's bothering you." I said starting to get worried.

"Well you know how my dad is," she started. I nodded, her dad was a very successful business man who was on fortunately very, very old fashioned.

"Well he's arranged a marriage for me," she continued. "And well, the guy that I have to marry is Derek. Please don't be mad! I had no choice in the matter or anything and neither did he!" She practically cried.

I just sorta fell down into the chair beside me, and started to cry. "It's okay Lily. I believe you," I managed to whisper out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the series?