Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 31

Image

No, no, no

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

We were all standing at JFK airports for our row of seats to be called. Because everyone was now coming with us the band paid to upgrade us all to first class, which meant we had to switch to an earlier flight but the guys took care of it since I had handled everything else. The hotel we were staying at were able to upgrade us to a couple penthouse sweats so that everyone would be on the same level. We had gotten three penthouse sweats, each with two rooms. That way we were all split up between them. Zacky, Gena, Matt, and Val were all in one room. Julianna, Johnny, Brianna, and I were in another. Jimmy, Leana, and Brian were in the last one. We thought it would be best for the time being to split Brian and me up since…well…we were sorta together but nothing was official. Brianna would spend her time mainly in my room but everyone was going to have her for at least one night in their room. She had them all wrapped around her fingers. Jimmy she had wrapped so tight. I think it’s because he’s a big kid in reality.

Anyway we were at the airport at about 4 a.m. and Brian was carrying a sleeping Brianna. She had her backpack on her back and Jimmy was carrying her other carry-on bag. We were all tired but nothing was really open for us to stop and get coffee which upset me a little bit because, A. its fucking 4a.m., B. I’m not a morning person, C. it’s a long ass flight and I can’t sleep on airplanes, and D. did I mention it’s too fucking early?

When they called for pre-boarding all of us stood up and heading to the lady who scanned your tickets. She just looked at us all and we all pointed to the little girl in Brian’s arms. Well everyone but Brian who had her in his arms.

“Um…she can’t be all of yours?”

“And what if she is? We’re all together and let’s face it I’m on lack of sleep and I don’t think you want a bitchy mother here complaining and raising all hell. Besides it’s technically two kids since one here is a very tall kid”

The lady just stared at me and took our tickets and scanned them.

“Thank-you”

We were all seated near each other in first class. Brianna, Brian, and I were in a middles section b/c she wanted to sit between us. Brian set her down and I took off her backpack and shook her awake long enough to get her comfy and get her buckled it. Brian put our things in the overhead bins and sat down getting situated. I got myself buckled and leaned my head back. This was going to be one long ass flight.

I looked over to my right and saw Jimmy complaining to Leana that he wanted to sit next to Brianna and Leana was arguing back that we needed “family” time. I gave her a quick glare and turned back to staring at the ceiling of the plane.

On the other side of us were Johnny and Julianna and behind Jimmy were Zacky and Gena and behind Johnny were Matt and Val.

It wasn’t long before everyone was on the plane and we took off. Brian bought Brianna a pillow and blanket b/c she woke up and said she couldn’t get comfy. She ended up with her pillow on my shoulder and her head on that. Jimmy was out like a light soon and so was Julianna. It took everyone else longer to fall asleep and I was stuck awake and just read one of my new magazines to pass the time. Unfortunately I read fast so I was done with all of them rather quickly and I was stuck with nothing to do, because my bag was in the overhead but Brianna was asleep next to me and let’s face it I’m not tall enough to get to them without stepping on my seat which I couldn’t do.

After a few hours Brian woke up and retrieved my bag for me and took out my book for me and my iTouch. I played some games and read a little bit but I was so tired to do much for too long but I can’t sleep on airplanes. I can fall asleep on anything else but not that.

Brian was in and out of sleep and I was almost wishing for him to stay awake so that I would have someone to talk to, to help pass the time. When were able to I selected a movie to watch, then another, then another.

Needless to say it was a long ride and I was rather annoyed with how long it was and how everyone else was able to sleep.

When we finally landed I was happy to be able to get up to move. Brianna had been awake for an hour already but was coloring contently for that hour and I actually switched seats with Jimmy so that he could color and I was able to talk to Leana but that was really it.

We exited the airplane and headed to baggage claim for our suitcases. Brianna was holding on to Leana’s hand and was almost dragging her behind her she was so excited. I for one was lagging behind b/c I was so tired.

Once we had out bags we headed out to the limo the guys had arranged for and we all climbed in to head to the hotel. I for one passed out within a minute and had to be shaken awake when we reached the hotel. I was only a quarter awake so I was stumbling a little bit from how tired I was.

I had to check us in though, because it was all in my name but once I said my name and they put it all together I was sitting on the couch waiting and passed out again. Brian shook me awake and I stood up but seriously almost passed out so he actually just picked me up and carried me up to my room and put me to bed. He even took off my shoes and told Brianna and Jimmy to not go into my room and everyone went to one of the other rooms so that they wouldn’t wake me up. Needless to say I slept for most of the rest of the day, because well it was early evening when we did arrive so everyone ate and went to bed shortly thereafter. Brianna slept in Brian’s room that night so has not to disturb me and I was fully rested up when morning came. We all crowded into Val, Matt, Zacky, and Gena’s room for room service breakfast and enjoyed a leisurely morning.

By the time we left the hotel it was early afternoon and we went to the Eifel tower first and took pictures and had a little afternoon snack picnic in the park right in front of the Eifel tower. I love taking photographs and with my fancy camera I was able to get some amazing shots of the tower and the view from the tower. It was amazing and I enjoyed every minute.

After that we ventured over to see that archway thing and then headed to the hotel restaurant for dinner.

The next day we spent it all pretty much in the Louvre, because let me tell you. That place is HUGE!!!!

But I’m a huge art freak so I was able to see all of these famous art pieces that I love and it was really inspiring to me. Everyone had fun though, except Jimmy almost got us thrown out once or twice. The guys were stopped for autographs every now and then and a couple fans actually asked who Brianna was but Brian and I had already decided to keep it quiet about her for a little while longer in order to protect her. So we were just saying we were close friends and she was my daughter. We took to trying to disguise her looks by doing all these cute hairstyles and she was wearing her favorite sunglasses a lot. She was too cute sometimes.

That night we all dressed up and went to this fancy French restaurant that Jimmy almost got us thrown out of. The French really don’t like crazy big kid Americans.

The next day we went to the Notre Dame and we all yelled at Jimmy to NOT get us thrown out of this one too. After that we had a quick lunch at a café and then went on the river boat tour ride which was nice and relaxing and Jimmy actually behaved but he was pointing out things excitedly with Brianna who had taken up residence on his lap for the duration of it. They had taken to each other since day one and I was glad that she had someone to play with.

The next day we girls all went to the street where all the fashion shops were and spent some of the guy’s money. Brian actually gave me his credit card and told me to go crazy but not TOO crazy. I only bought a few things and Brianna picked out a few things for herself too. I don’t know what the guys did but at least they didn’t end up in prison. That was a nice start.

That night I just couldn’t find anything to do. I tried reading, writing, playing games, nothing. Brianna was with Zacky and Gena in their room tonight so I had the room to myself but I was just too damn bored. I decided to just go to the bar and have a few drinks then hit the hay. The drinks should help me fall asleep too since I wasn’t even remotely tired and it was bordering on 11pm.

When I reached the bar I stopped short. For there sitting at the bar was Brian. I almost left but stopped and walked over to him and sat down next to him.

“Hey”

He looked over at me and I saw the small collection of glasses in front of him.

“Hey”

“Wow had enough to drink?”

“He looked down at his drinks and back at me.

“Nope”

“Well don’t overdo it. We don’t need a repeat of you rolling on the floor and climbing on a table only to fall off.”

Brian choked on his beer and looked at me surprised.

“Oh yeah I have the All Excess dvd. I saw that part and laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. You upside down in the elevator was just the icing on the cake.”

Brian looked away embarrassed.

“Please don’t ever show Brianna that.”

“OH I’m sure she’ll see it eventually when she gets older. But you were over 21 so it shouldn’t matter. I’ve gotten crazy drunk before too and done some crazy shit.”

Brian looked back down at his drink and turned it in his hands. I waved over the bar tender and ordered a beer that Brian said to put on his tab. I thanked him and took a long sip from my beer just savoring the taste.

“God I haven’t really drank anything in a while.”

“Well you had a daughter”

“Yeah that was probably why”

Brian looked over at me.

“What? Are you okay?”

“Do you regret sleeping with me?”

I’m sure I looked taken aback. I gaped at him.

“What?”

“You said you’ve done some crazy shit when you’ve been crazy drunk. I know I was one of them.”

I just stared at Brian. I honestly hadn’t really thought about it before. I think I did at first but…now I just didn’t know.

“Just so you know...I don’t regret sleeping with you Alina. I regret how I acted. But the actual sex part…I don’t regret that one bit. It was the most amazing sex I ever had. And just so you know…I never really hold whoever I’ve just slept with after the fact…but I did with you.”

I just continued to stare at him.

“God I hate when you just stare at me.”

He turned away from me and downed the rest of his beer and ordered another one and a shot has well.

I downed my beer and ordered another one. While I did that Brian took a shot and ordered another one.

“You should really slow down”

“Don’t worry. I won’t do any crazy shit with you”

“Brian I don’t regret sleeping with you”

Brian looked over at me surprised.

“You…don’t?”

“No. I mean I did at first but I not now. But I won’t lie I regretted it up until Brianna was born. After that….i was kinda glad in a way, because I got a beautiful daughter out of it. One who is so full of life despite how she came into the world. She got me through the pain of losing you after something so special. I don’t regret the sex either Brian. Not anymore”

Brian smiled at me and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

“You’re amazing you know that”

“So I’m told”

Brian just laughed and we clinked our glasses together and continued drinking. A little while later Jimmy came down and joined us after yelling at us for not telling him we were drinking. Since Jimmy was there we moved to a table and continued drinking. We were all starting to get drunk and Jimmy was doing double to get caught up with us. And when I went up to get us another round of shots I actually tripped over nothing and ran into the bar and fell down laughing and Brian had to go and pull me up and send me back to the table, because I was laughing so hard but I ended up tripping over nothing again and falling down laughing hysterically which got Jimmy laughing and Brian had to help me up and too my seat while laughing himself.

Suffice to say I was drunk off my ass.

I was so drunk that all I was able to do was laugh which was keeping Jimmy going which was keeping Brian going. After a while I was able to calm down and stop laughing long enough to do another shot. I fully calmed down a little while later. That’s the thing when I get majorly drunk I start laughing at nothing and can’t stop. Seriously it happened a lot when I was younger and drank a lot.

And it takes a lot to get me drunk. I have a high tolerance for alcohol. That and I’m German so their big beer drinkers and they have a higher tolerance for it too.

It was close to 2am when we decided it was best for us to head to bed. Of course I was starting to laugh really hard again so the guys had to support me although I did fall down taking Brian with me in the elevator and we were both just lying there laying our heads off. When we reached our floor Jimmy had to hold the door open with his leg and attempt to drag us out of it. He managed to get me but Brian was too heavy for him so he went to leave him but Brian crawled out and collapsed on the floor. After a few minutes of laughing in the hallway we were able to get up and we walked to Jimmy and Brian’s room.

I was going to crash in Jimmy, Leana, and Brian’s room, because well frankly I don’t think I would have made it back to my room. That and they didn’t want me alone in my room. We made it into the room and Jimmy went to his room where Leana was waiting up for him. When she saw us she just shook her head and offered to have me sleep in a bed with me and the guys share the other one. Out of everyone she knew that I didn’t want a repeat of Berlin. The guys reluctantly agreed although Brian did grab me and start to kiss me but Jimmy was able to pull Brian away and to his room while I used Leana for support to get to her bed. I collapsed and was out almost instantly but I could hear Brian and Jimmy in their room across the living area space for a little while longer.

When morning rolled round I had the biggest hangover ever. It was actually worse than the one I had in Berlin. I actually threw up which NEVER happens. Leana took care of me and Jimmy and Brian who were both massively hung over too. Everyone else went out and just hung out around the city with Brianna. They took her to another museum and just played games with her in one of the other rooms.

I felt bad that i had gotten so drunk but everyone else was saying I deserved a break and to let loose and have fun since I haven’t done so in 7 years.

I guess they were right.

But I have to admit…I almost protested to staying with Leana in her bed then going with Brian.

I think I was secretly hoping for something to happen…

Oh great there I go again wanting to jump the first guy I like since I had any 7 years ago.

Just Great
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm like half awake and posting this because i was typing it to help me get tired b/c i wasnt and relaly needed to get some sleep befor ei have to get up for class in the mornig. so excuse any errors in this note here. i tried to avoid any in the actual story but if they're are any major ones just let me know and ill fix it.

i love all of my 63 subscribers and all of my commenters!!!! you all rock my socks!!!!

now i go bed now prolly will be another update later today most likely. maybe idk. we shall see