Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 35

Image

Ever been down

~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~

The next morning I woke up to someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes to see Brian smiling at me. I rolled over and buried my face in his chest.

“Noooooo I don’t wanna get up”

I felt Brian’s chest rise and fall under my cheek as he laughed.

“I don’t wanna move”

“I don’t either. I wish we could stay here forever”

“THEY wouldn’t let us”

“We should take a vacation together. Just…get away with each other. No crazy friends to interrupt or a daughter to take care of. Even if it’s just a weekend.”

I looked up at Brian and smiled.

“Sounds wonderful, because let’s face it…”

I ran a hand down his chest slowly.

“…I haven’t had NEARLY enough of you just yet”

Brian smirked at me, kissed me, and…well…let’s just say we did a little quickie before getting up and getting ready for the day.

What can I say we couldn’t keep our hands off each other right now. We were like a bunch of horny teenagers.

But anyway.

Brian was ready to go first in a graphic tee and jeans. I was taking a little bit longer so he gave me a kiss and went to go wish Brianna a happy birthday. I figured I’d give them a little bit of time alone since he’s missed out on 5 birthdays.

I had been texting Julianna the entire time I was getting ready and we had planned out our outfits together. Why you may ask? Because we’re cool like that.

I had on a pair of black and white jean shorts with my nightmare Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. Julianna was wearing plain jean shorts and the same Avenged Sevenfold nightmare t-shirt. Except since she’s ALWAYS cold she had on one of her Avenged Sevenfold hoodies. While she was in converse I had put on my black heels with various metal studs all over it. I was wearing my rose necklace like always and two different bangle bracelets with leather and chains. I wore my skull and heart metal earrings and stole one of Brian’s fedoras. I had a major smoky eye going on with both black and white eyeliner. Needless to say I was going all on out punk to mess with Brian. He was a sucker for chains and metal and I was giving it to him.

I know I’m evil.

Julianna was wearing skull everything today. She had on a death bat like necklace, a skull bracelet, and skull ring. She was carrying around her skull tote back and had a black fedora on her head. She also had this really cool belt that looked like it had paint splatters on it. She also had a smoky eye going on.

What can I say we might as well be sisters we think so much alike.

I was just touching up on my make-up when I got a text from Julianna.

“Oh God”

In kitchen making cake!

I double checked my ensemble and headed for the kitchen. I walked in to find Julianna wearing an apron and covered from head to toe in flour.

“Oh…my…God…”

“HI ALINA!”

“How much sugar have you had?”

“I don’t knowwwww”

“It was a lot wasn’t it?”

“OH yeah!”

“Julianna come on let’s let the terrified cooks make Brianna’s cake.”

“Awwwwww but it’s funnnn”

“You’ve only made a huge mess”

“But it’s been fun”

“HEY YOU STARTED TO MAKE A CAKE WITHOUT ME!!!!”

I turned around to see Jimmy standing in the doorway of the kitchen, a look of pure shock on my face.

“Jimmy we’re getting ready to leave the kitchen. It’s up to the cooks to make her cake.”

“Awwwwww but mommmm”

“No buts get out Jimmy. You too Julianna!”

“Mommmmmm!!!!”

“OUT!!!!”

Julianna walked away from the counter, tossing her apron off, and followed Jimmy out of the kitchen.

“And clean up Julianna!”

I turned back to the cooks.

“Sorry about the mess.”

“It’s okay. Shall we start the food and cake now?”

“Yes please”

I turned and left to go find my birthday girl. I found her in her room with Brian. They were playing some sort of game but when she saw me she came running over to me. I swooped her up into my arms and gave her a great big hug.

“Happy birthday sweetie”

“Mommy this is going to be the BEST birthday ever!”

“Well we are in Paris sweetie”

“NOOOOO! It’s because daddy’s here!!!”

I looked at my little girl. My six year old little girl.

“Yeah he’s here”

“And he promised me that he’s going to be here for every single birthday from now on!”

I looked over at Brian and smiled.

“Well how about we get this birthday started?”

“YAY!”

I set Brianna down and she ran back to Brian who picked her up and walked over to me. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the cheek as he passed me. To which Brianna simply said: “Ewwww”

I followed Brian outside of the castle and around the back of it where there was a long table set up with a throne like chair at the head. There were balloons and streamers everywhere. Another table was set up nearby covered in presents. Another table had some drinks and food on it. But the one thing that made my little girl’s eyes pop, was the moon bounce.

“AHHHH A MOON BOUNCE!!!”

Brianna just about jumped from Brian’s arms and high tailed it towards the moon bounce where Jimmy was waiting. Brianna kicked her shoes off and her and Jimmy climbed into the moon bounce and started to jump away. Johnny, Zacky, and Matt soon followed and bounced around with her. Brian stayed near my side.

“You can go too if you want”

“Oh thank God I want to go in so bad”

With that the big bad Synyster Fucking Gates took off for the moon bounce where Brianna promptly squealed for joy.

I just stood there laughing at the fact that five grown men were jumping around in a moon bounce with a six year old girl.

The girls walked over to me and gave me hugs. We all moved over to the table and sat down. Leana passed a drink down to me.

“Mmmmm sex on the beach. You know me so well”

“Well. You’ve been a little sex addict lately”

“I have not!”

“Oh come on!”

“We know that you two have been getting it on like a pair of horny teenagers.”

“We have not!”

“Oh please we know that you two have been getting in on the past couple nights”

I was stuck here. They knew what was going on. There was no way for me to talk my way out of this one.

“So what if we have? Like you guys haven’t been rooting for us to get together!?”

“Well yeah we have”

“We just weren’t expecting this much.”

“Well…we have like….6 years to make up for”

“Wow…that’s a lot”

“Soooo does this mean that you two are going get together….like officially?”

“I…I don’t really know”

“Well you’re wearing a bunch of metal and chains. You know that drives him insane Alina”

“Well…that’s…kind of the point…”

“Alina Ives!!! You slutty whore!”

“Leana! Watch your language my daughter’s over there!”

“In the moon bounce with five grown men.”

“Yeah well…I can’t believe they’re all in there with her. They’re such big kids”

“Don’t change the sentence Alina May Ives!”

“I didn’t change the subject”

“Yeah you did. Are you and Gates going to be getting together?”

“I…I told you I don’t know. We haven’t really gone over all of this.”

“You might want to soon”

“Yeah I mean…he lives in Huntington Beach…you live in New York City.”

“Your point”

“You can’t be with him from across the country. And he can’t just up and leave his $20 million dollar house to move in with you. It’s already crowded with Julianna there”

“Hey”

“Oh face it Julianna you’re close to moving in with Johnny anyway”

“Julianna!”

“I was going to be telling you soon. I…I know how much you want me to be there for you and Brianna but come on…things are getting crowded there and things are getting very serious between Johnny and I.”

“But Julianna, Briann’s going to miss you”

“Have you ever thought about moving to California”

“Where would I even live? I can’t afford California”

“You can move in with Brian. He’s got enough room in the huge ass house of his. He has a dog for Brianna to play with”

“I…we haven’t discussed us yet”

“Well Alina…do you WANT to live with Brian?”

“I…it….Brianna would love it”

“Yes but WHAT ABOUT YOUUUU!!!???”

“I…I don’t know…maybe…Okay fine YES I WANT TO BE WITH BRIAN!!!”

“The truth comes out!”

I just blushed a deep shade of red and downed my drink.

A little while later the guys vacated the moon bounce and started running around with Brianna.

“I say girl time in moon bounce”

“I second!”

Julianna and I raced to the moon bounce kicking off our shoes on the way. Valery, Leana, and Gena not far behind us.

By the time we were all done in the moon bounce it was time to eat. We all sat down at the table, Brianna at the head with Brian on one side and Jimmy on the other. We all sang happy birthday to her and ate. Of course we left room for cake and ice cream. I mean come on.

After the cake Brianna ran over to her presents and started to tear into them. She got a ton of good stuff from everyone. After presents we ate cake and ice cream. Jimmy held her up in his arms and together they blew out her candles.

After cake and ice cream it was time for a movie.

We all settled into Jimmy and Leana’s room and put in Despicable Me. It was one of Brianna’s favorite movies and was always a first choice with her.

Brianna fell asleep half way through the movie.

Once the movie was over Brian carried her to her room where I changed her into her pjs and together we tucked her in. When we came out we said goodnight and headed up to our room.

“Hey did you know that Johnny and Julianna are thinkigna bout moving in together”

“Johnny’s mentioned it before”

“It’ll be weird not having her in the apartment with Brianna and me if she goes”

“Well…you can always come visit her”

“I don’t have the money remember”

“I’ll pay for it. And..I…I can always come visit you and Brianna. I could stay in the extra room”

“I think we both know that you’d be in my bed with me”

“Well since you brought it up”

“Shut up Syn”

“Alina can I ask you something?”

“You just did but go ahead”

Brian laughed and held the door to our room open. I walked in and he shut and locked the door behind him then grabbed me from behind and held me close to him. I could feel his member starting to get hard against me.

“Why must you wear so much chain and metal when you know I can’t attack you during the day.”

“Because I enjoy watching you squirm”

“Anyone ever tell you how evil you are?”

“Our daughter on almost a daily basis”

Brian laughed against me.

“So we head back to Paris tomorrow.”

“Yep”

“And then not long after that we’re heading back to the States”

“Yeah I know”

“And soon you’ll be heading home to California”

“Please don’t remind me of that”

“But it’s the truth”

“And the truth fucking hurts. I would move out to where Brianna and you are in a second”

“I can’t ask you to leave behind your house, your career, all your friends, and your family”

“And I can’t ask you to leave your job, or Brianna to leave her friends”

“So what are we going to do?”

“I say we figure all of that out later. For now…I’m just glad that we’re a we”

I couldn’t fight back the smile forming on my lips.

“Me too”

With that Brian spun me around we locked lips.

Needless to say, we had a lot to work out once we got back to New York City.

Not to mention a disappointed little girl when her daddy leaves to go back home.

Damnit what am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O
OH SNAP SHE UPDATED!!!!!

Alina's Outfit
Julianna's Outfit

Wow it's been FOREVER since i've updated this. Holy crap! Well HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!! Maybe that's why i just finally decided to just type up this update. I was hopping for more to happen for Brianna's birthday but eh kid got a lot already lol. That and I want to get to the good drama filled stuff coming up. We all know Alina is stubborn but hey she's got a kid and bad memories with the baby daddy. Newho. Hope you all enjoy this long awaited update. Love you all my lovelies!!!! love my subscribers. comment and subscribe!

happy b-day lauren! here's an update so you don't kill me even though I took you to an a7x concert for your birthday!!!! <3