Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 3

Image

I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down

~~~~

“WHAT THE FUCKING HELL GATES!!!”

Yeah I know I’m yelling at him but I don’t fucking care. This guy needs to grow up and get that he can’t act like this if he wants to keep going in the music industry. Acting this way just makes you seem sooo immature.

Brian finally found a shirt and threw it on.

“What the hell don’t you knock!?”

“Not when I have a key!”

Brian looked confused and shocked.

“How do you have a key?”

“I always have a key. My boss gives me the keys for every room of every band member when I’m working with them for instances like this or if we need to get a hold of them and they don’t answer calls or knocks on door.”

“You just said your supposed to knock!”

“Well you pissed me off!”

Brian just folded his arms and glared at me.

I let out a sigh.

Damn this hot rocker

“Look I’m sorry for what I said but little known fact about me, piss me off and I go off. But don’t take it out on your band okay? Just because you’re pissed at me then be pissed at me but do has I say, because believe me I’ll only tell you where you need to be and when. That’s my job. Get you where you need to be so you don’t get shit for not caring about your fans and what not. Wouldn’t they be fucking disappointed to find out that their beloved Synyster Gates is a fucking jerk who will leave because he got into a little argument of sorts with the girl telling him where to go to meet his fucking fans?!”

Brian’s eyes went wide.

“You wouldn’t fucking dare!?”

“I think we both know that I most certainly would fucking dare!”

Brian just glared at me and put on his shoes.

“You’re impossible I hope you know that”

“Kinda hard not to be when dealing with jerks like you who think they own everythking and when they don’t get their way they pout like big babies and lose the respect they actually DO deserve.”

Brian just looked at me.

“Is it cold out?”

I was almost shocked at how cordial he was suddenly.

“A little”

Brian walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a hoodie and threw it on.

“You’re from New York?”

What the fuck?

“Yes”

“Cool. I’m from California”

“Well aware of that fact. Now come on everyone’s waiting and we need to get to the restaurant to eat or you’ll be late for your photo shoot and then your concert. And I can’t afford to lose this job and get sent back early to get fired and be royally screwed because of one person being fucking difficult”

Brian grabbed his phone and wallet and turned off the tv.

“You’re job depends on this?”

Fuck Alina why’d you say that? He’s gonna screw you over so he won’t have to deal with you. Fucking idiot!

“Unfortunately for you”

Brian shrugged.

“Maybe”

He smiled his gorgeous smile at me and I instinctively stepped back.

What the hell was wrong with this dude?

“Come on let’s go. Like I said can’t be late. Might have to tell your fans bad things about you that
may or may not be true”

Brian’s face paled and I gave him an evil smirk.

He was too easy to mess with.

~~~~ Later ~~~~

Well we made it to the photo shoot with time to spare. Luckily Brian cooperated and wasn’t TOO bad. Although he did make it hard for me to do what I was supposed to by lagging behind and kind of glaring at times.

Looks like he was only nice when I was threatening him.

Hmmmmmm good to remember for the long three weeks we’re stuck with each other.
Val, Gena, Leana, and I all hit it off and we joked and laughed. They were a lot of fun and we already made plans to go to the spa on one of the guys’ free days. They would be able to roam around free with Jerry, my assistant here.

I know I have an assistant. Fucking awesome!

”Woah woah oh. They’re telling me it’s beautiful. I believe them but will I ever know. The world behind my wall.”

At the sound of Julianna’s ringtone I grabbed my phone and nearly shrieked into the phone.

“JULIANNA!”

I heard her laugh and our dog barking in the background.

“Glad you’re happy to hear from me”

“OH I am you have NO idea Jul Jul”

Julianna suddenly sounded worrid and yelled at our dog to stop talking so she could listen.

Made me chuckle.

“What’s wrong Alina dear?”

“Brian fucking Synyster Gates is being a fucking asswhole”

“Huh?”

I could hear the confusion dripping off her voice. I know, like me, she always thought he was awesome and probably very cool to hang with like the rest of the band.

Oh how wrong we were.

“He’s not like we thought at all. The rest of the guys are. And their girls are awesome. But he’s
getting on my nerves and I haven’t even spent a day with him!”

“Aw I’m sorry Ali”

“Not your fault Jul”

I the proceeded to tell Julianna allll about the band and what has happened so far. She told me to keep her informed and not let Brian get to me. She also said to bring back signatures of everyone BUT Brian. She said that should teach him.

I couldn’t help but laugh at that. Good ‘ol bff. Makes you happy when you wanna scream.

I said goodbye to Julianna just has the guys were finishing up with the photographer. Brian was doing his last solo photos so I walked over to talk to the guys.

“Hey how’s it going?”

Jimmy turned to me with a huge smile on his face.

“Just awesome Alina sweetheart”

I giggled at his nickname for me. Jimmy was like a big teddy bear that I loved hugging and talking to. Complete opposite of Brian. Speak of the devil looks who’s coming this way.

“Well I’m all done”

“Obviously Syn”

“Yeah yeah yeah shut up Matt”

“Whatever Bri”

“I have a question”

“Go ahead sweetheart”

I smiled at Jimmy.

“Why do you call him 5 different names but everyone else is either their birth name or stage
name?”

“Because I am Synyster Gates and I am fucking awesome!”

I rolled my eyes.

“Keep telling yourself that love”

Finally someone BESIDES me has spoken up against Brian with his ego.

Brian glared at Zacky.

“Shut up”

Zacky just laughed and turned to me.

“I don’t know we just do.”

“Okay I was just curious”

“It’s okay to be curious sweetheart”

“Jimmy stop it”

I turned to glare at Brian. So did Jimmy.

“What?”

“Stop calling her sweet heart. She’s anything but”

“No she’s not she’s a sweet heart and I love her”

“Don’t let Leana hear that she make get jealous and think you’re gonna cheat on her with this
pain in the ass”

“Excuse me”

“You heard me”

I jabbed my finger into Brian’s chest throwing him briefly off balance.

“Number one I make sure to NOT get involved with a band member. It’s not only my works
number one rule but mine has well. I stick to. I also DON’T go after guys who are taken. I’m not that kinda girl. And I only go for guys who have some sense of respect and don’t purposely put people down and try to control them”

Brian just jabbed a finger at me in return.

“I highly doubt it”

“You’re a real jerk I hope know. Concert at 8 we need to leave now”

And with that I stalked away. And once I was a safe distance away I let out a scream receiving some funny looks from nearby workers. I just shrugged it off and headed for the van which would take us back to the concert hall. The girls would be waiting for us and I was glad to get back to them.

They made me smile and that was what I needed most right now without Julianna here. And I for sure was going to tell them about Brian. Gena had told me earlier that he wasn’t always like this.
And that he probably just felt threatened by me because I stood up for myself from the gecko.
She also said he probably would lighten up once he got to know me more.

Yeah well for one I wasn’t too convinced. He didn’t seem like he wanted to get to know me. But what the hell I’ll try to be nice and see if he’ll lighten up. All I know is I had a loooonnggg three weeks ahead of me with the way things were going.

I heard laughter behind me and turned around to see the guys walking towards me and the van.

God he looked so good with his hair all tousled from the wind that was blowing about like mad. And that smile, oh God it could melt anyone….wait….omg what am I thinking!? I mentally started smacking my head. I can’t be thinking of him this way. I can’t fall for him. He’s a jerk, besides remember Alina. Remember rule number one for your job AND your work.

Don’t get involved with and sleep with a guy in a band.

Because nothing good ever comes from it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't stop thinking about this story and felt like going ahead an updating again. Hope you like it.
And thanks to my 8 subscribers. Love you all. But if you could. Possibly leave a comment? I like to know how i'm doing and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I like that feeling ^_^
Hope you're all liking this and comments please.
^_^