Status: It's A Work In Progress ^_^

Bitter Sweet Symphony

Ch. 7

Image

But I’m a million different people
From one day to the next


~~~~ The Party ~~~~

Well the limo ride was a little awkward. And my awkward I mean that the guys kept going on and on about how gorgeous I looked and how I was going to have so much fun. Well all the guys except for Brian who was sulking a little bit in the corner of the limo. I would’ve talked to him if he didn’t dislike me so much.

I’ve honestly tried to be nice to him but he just rubs me the wrong way. He finds out exactly how to make me upset and I don’t know what I did. I know I kinda snapped at him when we first met but I apologized for it and everything. And for about a minute there it seemed like we were okay. But know….i just don’t know about him anymore.

“Here we are. You ready Alina?”

I looked over at Johnny.

“Yes and no”

Johnny laughed and took my hand.

“Come on it’ll be okay”

“Okay let’s do this”

I walked out to a million camera flashes going off. I admit I’ve never been in this situation before. I was really shocked and wanted to run back into the limo but Johnny took my arm in his and led me inside. He told me to smile and wave the entire time and to just focus on walking with him. Needless to say Johnny was a real lifesaver. I could just see what Brian would of done…left me to fend for myself.

But I’m not going to let him ruin my night.

I’m not.

~~~~ 2 Hours Later ~~~~

Needless to say I was a little tipsy at this point. Don’t ask me how much I had to drink, because I honestly couldn’t tell you. I had done so much dancing and so much drinking it was all just a blur. Thankfully I had the girls to help me out. I was new to all of this but they weren’t. And I wasn’t even a girlfriend, just the lousy girl who was like their assistant. Man it was sucking to be that. Everyone kept asking how long Johnny and I had been going out and we both had to KEEP saying that we weren’t together.

I was getting annoyed and looking for a little privacy.

Ah balcony this will do nicely.

I walked out onto the balcony attached to the dance hall and walked to the railing and let out a deep breath.

“Well look who it is”

I jumped a foot in the air and had ot grab onto the railing to keep from falling down. I was heels give me some slack people!

I was still alittle uneasy when I felt two hands grab my elbows and steady me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Brian, who scared me only moments earlier, holding onto my elbows.

“Sorry I…didn’t mean to startle you so much. I thought you saw me”

I was in shock…he was being nice to me…maybe…they girls were…no they couldn’t be right. besides he was a big, bad rock star.

He hated me.

I pulled out of Brian’s grasp and turned to face him.

“Well I didn’t….but thank you. I really didn’t feel like falling in this dress tonight”

Brian looked me over once, twice, three….

“What are you smiling about?”

Brian’s head snapped up and we locked eyes before he turned away.

“Pretty dress. You clean up good”

“Thank-you…so do you”

Brian smirked.

A slow song was starting to play and the D.J. was announcing for every guy to dance with a girl they didn’t bring. Brian looked at me and then back at the dance floor.

“Wanna dance?”

“Are you asking me to dance with you? Really?”

“Don’t act so surprised”

I didn’t know how to react so I just said, “Okay”

Brian held out his hand and I placed mine into his and he led me out onto the dance floor where Zacky was dancing with Leana, Matt with Gena, and Johnny with Val. Jimmy was dancing with another random girl who was laughing at whatever joke he was saying. All I know is all three girls were staring at Brian and me dancing close together.

Of course we were avoiding each other’s eyes. We were looking everywhere but. This is how I saw Gena mouth “Get closer” to me. I couldn’t help but blush. I know they all wanted us together but it wasn’t going to happen. He didn’t like me.

Suddenly someone bumped into me knocking me right into Brian. We both staggered a little from the disturbance. We both looked around to find Matt and Gena laughing like mad. Apparently Matt had spun Gena around by me so that she would bump into me “accidentally”. God was I embarrassed.

Thankfully the song ended soon after that. Brian dropped my hands and disappeared before I could say anything. Leaving me stranded in the middle of the dance floor.

That is until Jimmy popped up next to me asking for my hand in a dance.

He’s too cute sometimes.

So I danced with Jimmy for a couple songs. Some fast and some slow. Leana joined us on a few numbers along with Johnny. Needless to say that made up for it all.

~~~~ And Hour Later ~~~~

Roughly an hour or so later I was just walking around the party looking for one of the girls or heck even one of the guys. I was starting to get more than tipsy and I was trying to find someone to go back to the hotel with me before I got even more tipsy or just flat out drunk.

I ended up out on the balcony again for some fresh air. I had just downed another drink and was starting to feel more than tipsy and but I didn’t know where anyone else was. Maybe the breeze would help to waken me up.

“Alina?”

I turned at the sound of my name to see Brian off to the side smoking a cigarette. When he saw it was me and put out his cigarette even though it wasn’t even half way gone.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah just hot”

“You sure?”

I couldn’t stop myself.

“Why do you care?”

God Alina you and your drunk mind

Brian took a step back.

I smacked my forehead.

“I’m sorry Brian I’m getting drunk I’m…I’m sorry.”

“No maybe it’s better I just leave you alone and not care”

He started to walk away from me but I went to grab his arm.

“No Brian wait…SHIT!”

I almost hit the ground but a pair of strong hands grabbed me. I looked up to find Brian looking at me with…is that concern on his face. He stood me up on my own two feet and led me back over to the balcony where I could lean on something.

“You sure you’re okay?”

“No I’m not. I’m in heels and drunk. That’s how I am”

Brian laughed at me. I tried to smack his arm and I kinda missed and hit his chest again. Well more like I tapped his chest. And my hand kind of just stayed there. I looked up into Brian’s eyes. Those beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes.

I couldn’t help myself, I started to lean into him. I was letting my heart take control of my slightly drunken body. But Brian beat me there.

He placed a hand behind my neck and pulled my face to his closing the gap between us.

OH

MY

GOD!

BRIAN HANER JR. IS KISSING ME!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe yeah i got into story and decided to update again. and i know what's gonna be in next chapter so it will probably be up tomorrow...possibly the chapter after that...i don't quite know. ^_^

thanks to my...crap i forget if its 15 or 16 subscribers. LOVE YOU!!!!

hope you like the update!
What do you thinks gonna happen now!? ^_^