How Can I Enjoy the Silence When You're Around?

Chat Rooms Can Be Funny

"Go pack your bags for a three week vacation Lyn!" My uncle Billie called up the stairs to me.

"Sure, where are we going, and who all is going?" I called back.

"Just you and me. And we're going to Vegas! We leave in two hours so hurry-up!" He called back excitedly.

"I'm on it!" I called back before going back to my instant message conversation with my best and only friend Laine.
*Conversation:*
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX *Lyn* says: Uncle Billie just told me that he and I are going to Vegas for three weeks and so now I have to pack because we're leaving in two hours
(L)A)I)N)E) says: You are so lucky! First your uncle who is Billie Joe Armstrong, lets you move into his house and now he's taking you to Vegas for almost a month??? You are way to lucky!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: I know, I love Uncle Billie so much though, he's done so much for me... Well I'd better get to packing. I'll instant message you later?
(L)A)I)N)E) says: OK, bye.
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: talk to you later, bye!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX has signed off.
'Laine is right I am lucky to have an uncle like him.' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, hopefully I get everything posted tonight....