How Can I Enjoy the Silence When You're Around?

Birthday Surprises And Crazy Guys

After the plane took off I immediately took out my laptop and signed on to Yahoo! Messenger. Sadly Laine wasn't on so I decided to go into a chat room like I usually do when she isn't online. I was searching through all the different music chat rooms when I found one that caught me eye, the name of it was "If you have a band come here to discuss it and get noticed!" There was only four people in there 'Perfect, that way there's not to many people to keep track of,' I thought to myself as I clicked the button to join the chat room.

*Conversation:*
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX has entered the chat.
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: Welcome to our chat!
Ryan_is_da_best_guitarist says: Yeah welcome!
J_W_P!ATD says: Hi! Whats up?
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Nothing, just flying to Vegas... And ya'll?
Spencer_iz_da_best says: Nothing just hanging out in Vegas... And wondering when my band mates here will realize that I'm better than them.
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: You wish!
J_W_P!ATD says: Yeah, I'm the best!
Ryan_is_da_best_guitarist says: When pigs fly! I'm the best there ever was!
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: I'm the best! Don't you think?XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: ?
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: I don't even know you so I'm not going to pick a side. Besides what are you supposed to be the best at?
Spencer_iz_da_best says: Just the best at anything and everything... Which is so totally me!
J_W_P!ATD says: Everybody knows I'm the best in the band man!
Ryan_is_da_best_guitarist says: I'm so totally the best!
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: Any whom, you like Panic! at the Disco, Green Day?
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Yeah they're awesome. I take it you guys are big fans?
J_W_P!ATD says: You could say that...
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: Do you have a favorite member of Panic! at the Disco?
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Not really, I don't pic favorites in bands really, the only band I have a favorite in is Green Day...
Ryan_is_da_best_gutairest says: Sounds like somebody has a crush on a member of Green Day!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: That is the nastiest thing I've ever heard! I do not have a crush on him!
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: Ok, are you mad?
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: No, just want to puke. Honestly, liking a member of my own family... Ew!
J_W_P!ATD says: You've got to be joking! You are not seriously related to somebody in Green Day!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Yeah that's who I'm on the plane with. So are you guys like a Panic! tribute band or something?
Spencer_iz_da_best says: No we're the real thing!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Yeah right!
Bden$loves$P!ATD says: We're serious! We can prove it too!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: And how would that be?
Ryan_is_da_best_guitarist says: Web cam!
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX says: Fine then... Go ahead...
Bden$loves$P!ATD is asking you to watch his/her web cam.
Ryan_is_da_best_guitarist is asking you to watch his/her web cam.
Spencer_iz_da_best is asking you to watch his/her web cam.
J_W_P!ATD is asking you to watch his/her web cam.
So I accepted and turned mine on. *there is nobody else except for Billie sitting in that section of the plane.*

*Web Cam Conversation:*
(B=Brendon R=Ryan L=Lyn J=Jon S=Spencer)
B: "So you believe us now?"
L:"Yeah, it's just hard to believe some person on the internet..."
R="Yeah so can you prove that you really have a member of Green Day as your uncle?"
J:"Yeah, prove it!"
S:"I agree, you should prove it!"
L:"Okay, hold on just a second. Uncle Billie could you come here please?"
BJ*Billie Joe*:"Yeah?"
L:"Say hello to Panic! at the Disco."
BJ:"Hello there boys.We'll see you at the concert tomorrow night. And Lyn the plane is about to land."
L:"Okay, thanks for the update!"
B:"So guessing you have to go?"
L:"Yeah, I guess I'll message you guys later?"
R:"Sounds like a plan."
S:"Agreed, seriously who is the best out of our band?"
J:"Bye, talk to you later. And just ignore Spencer, he just wants to hear at least one compliment form a girl in his life."
L:"Okay *laughing* bye for now."
All boys:"Bye!"
XxXlivingXxXinXxXaXxXGreenDayXxXWorldXxX has signed off

'They seemed nice enough,' I thought to myself as the plane landed.

*Brendon's POV*

'That girl Lyn was really cool... But she probably isn't interested in me... She probably has a boyfriend already, I mean geez-' my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ryan saying "Earth to Brendon! Hello anybody there?"

"Huh, oh. Sorry I was thinking about something..." I said blushing, oh geez I hope that they couldn't see me blushing on the web cam.

"Okay well I thought that since the concert is tomorrow night and since we all had planed on it that we could come over for practice." Spencer suddenly said.

"Yeah, come on over."

"I'll be there in a few," said Jon.

"Same," said Ryan.

"And I'll be there too." Spencer finished.

After that we all logged off and I sat down on my bed trying to think of a way to ask Lyn out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like how it has a lot of chat speak, it's only because they're chatting!