How Can I Enjoy the Silence When You're Around?

The Visitors From Bedlam

"So Lyn would you like to know the real reason behind us coming to Vegas?" Uncle Billie asked with his oh-so famous smirk.

"Actually I've been wondering what exactly the motive was for this trip." I said truthfully.

"This trip is to celebrate your twentieth birthday! So we can do anything you want!" He said extremely excited.

"Well this trip, and the concert are more than enough. So I'm not sure of a way to thank you enough!" I said trying to think of something to do.

"Well I'm sure that something will come up. So let's go check-in to the hotel and sleep for a little while." He said as we entered the hotel.

"Sounds like a plan to me!' I said excitedly.

*fast fore ward five hours*
Uncle Billie was out getting us some food, and I was logging into my messenger again. I noticed that I had an email from Ryan, so I went to go check it out. (Email:) Hey we were wondering if you wanted to come hang-out or something later. If so give me a call my cell *random number*.
I thought that it would be great to hang-out with the guys so I called Ryan. "Hello? This is the ever sexy Ryan Ross," He answered the phone with.
"Hi, it's Lyn." I said instantly regretting how stupid I sounded.
"Oh hey! What's up?" He said sounding really excited.
"Nothing much, just waiting on my food." I said.
"FOOD!!!" Ryan exclaimed screamed into my ear.
"Did I hear something about food?" A voice called from Ryan's end.
"Cool it Brendon. We still need you to focus. Otherwise your butt is going to get beat during video games!" Ryan said laughing.
"Aw! You're no fun!" Brendon teased back.
"Sorry to have disturbed!" I said laughing.
"So did you still want to hang-out?" Ryan asked nervously. "I can understand if you are kinda freaked out, and you changed your mind."
"No I'm all for hanging out. That's not half as bad as Tre's reaction." I said truthfully.
"Okay then, where do you want to hang-out? And when?"
"Um, how about now and at my hotel room?"
"Sounds great!" Ryan said excitedly again. So after giving him instructions we both hung-up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still need to post a few more chapters of this story....