How Can I Enjoy the Silence When You're Around?

This Sure As Hell Isn't Normal

After getting off the phone with Ryan I called Uncle Billie to tell him the guys were coming. About ten minutes after that there was a knock on the door. I jumped up from my bed that I was sitting on and opened the door. There stood the four boys of Panic! at the Disco. They all gave me a hug and walked in.

We all sat in the living room part of the hotel room and talked about random stuff for a while.

"So who is your favorite member of our band?" Brendon questioned.

I paused before answering, thinking of just how to word it. "I still don't have a favorite band member." *slashed out*But I was lying through my teeth, because Brendon was by far my favorite. *slashed out, end* Just then Uncle Billie came through the door, and the guys looked star-struck. I just laughed at them.

"What's so funny?" Ryan snapped looking a little bit embarrassed.

"The looks on your faces!" I said still laughing. "You really should look in the mirror!"

"Oh shut-up!" Brendon whined sticking out his tongue at me.

"Or what? You'll cry?" I teased.

"Ah, come on can we please act like mature adults?" Spencer pleaded.

"Who ever said I was mature?" I questioned him with a quizzical look.

"Yeah, she's the furthest thing from maturity," Billie joked.

"Not so!" I pouted.

"Oh? And how is this so?" He said in the same voice he used on his boys when they were little.

"What about Tre?" I shot back.

"That's true, he's the exact opposite of maturity." He chuckled.

"Told you! I win this argument!" I yelled jumping up.

"Women..." Billie muttered as he walked off.

"I heard that! And I'm going to tell your wife!" I teased back. Suddenly I felt four pairs of arms drag me back down on to the couch we were all sitting on. I let out a cry of protest but it was ignored.

Later as we sat around watching Cops I got up and went to the kitchen for something to drink, I noticed that Brendon followed. I pretended not to notice and walked into the kitchen without hesitation. After walking through the door I turned around intending to scare him when I fell flat on my ass just as the door opened.

"Shit! That hurt!" I complained.

"What the hell happened?" Brendon asked looking concerned.

"I fell flat on my ass because I turned to fast in attempt to scare you." I whined getting up from the floor.

"Smooth," he replied chuckling.

"Thanks!" I said sarcastically.

"Anytime," he grinned.

It was then that he leaned forward some and I decided to go ahead and kiss him. It was a sweet kiss, and it made me want to melt in his arms...
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for this story tonight....