‹ Prequel: Undisclosed Desires
Sequel: You Don't See Me

Good Enough

Chapter 7; Sweet Love

NC-17

It was a first date for Nathalie since the death of her boyfriend, Manny. She was dressed all pretty from head to toe thanks to Isabel. Her heart was hammering inside of her chest, reminding her just how much she wanted to go out with Matt.

Ever since the bar, he was a gentleman. Yeah, they could’ve given into the temptation of the flesh, but they rather get to know each other more intimately.

She licked her lips, and frowned a bit when she tasted the lipstick. She forgot she had it. She coughed as Isabel continued to put hairspray on her hair.

“Okay! Okay, stop killing me and the ozone layer,” Nathalie joked and Isabel dropped the hairspray and laughed.

“Your hair is untamable, you know it. I’m just helping. God, you look great!” Isabel pretended to wipe away a tear.

Nathalie stood up and hugged her best friend, her sister. She didn’t know where she would be without Isabel. Nathalie looked up to Isabel. Someone strong, confident and caring.

“What are you going to do?” Nathalie asked.

Isabel shrugged. “Brian has some thing to do with Johnny, and so I’m stuck here for the rest of the night. I’ll probably watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.”

Nathalie smirked. “Promise not to cry when Carmen confronts her father over the phone.”

Isabel scoffed and shoved her shoulder. “Bitch! You know I have daddy issues.”

Isabel’s father divorced her mother when she was only three, and remarried when Isabel was sixteen. It was hard because the woman her father married already had children, younger children and that made her feel left out. So whenever she saw Carmen from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants confront her father, she cried. Nathalie teased her endlessly.

Nathalie continued to chuckle and then the doorbell rang.

She hugged Isabel one more time and then grabbed her purse that had her wallet and cell phone. She went downstairs and opened the door for Matt.

Matt looked handsome. He had a plain black shirt but he had a jacket that looked like he could rip out of it. But, she was looking more into his eyes. She smiled widely when he saw the sparkle in them. His eyes moved from her head to her toes and then back to her eyes. The sparkle grew.

“You look absolutely amazing,” he murmured.

She couldn’t stop the blush from creeping. “Thank you, and you look rather toothsome.”

He grinned. “Thanks, babe. We should go, our reservations is an hour and the traffic sucks.”

She giggled. “All right, let’s go. Bye Isabel!”

“Use a condom!” Isabel yelled back.

“Not if we’re too eager!” Matt yelled back and laughed. Nathalie laughed too, but still swatted his arm. He wrapped an around her waist and led her outside. It wasn’t possessive and he wasn’t dragging her. He just placed his arm around her to bring her warmth next to his. He felt so cold without her.

He led her to his truck and helped her get inside.

The drive to the restaurant was a bit long, but it was one of the best in town. He wanted to do right by her.

They talked most of the ride, so it wasn’t quiet.

Sometimes they could talk for hours and sometimes they could be in total silence and be comfortable. Matt always found that amazing. With his past girlfriends, he always felt the need to fill the silence, but when it came to Nathalie everything just seemed to flow naturally and there was to NEED to do anything.

They arrived at the restaurant. A lot of fancy cars.

Her eyes widened.

“Is this place expensive?” she asked as she undid her seatbelt.

“The best in town,” Matt grinned.

She frowned. “Matt, I don’t need--”

He raised his hand. “You deserve the best, babe. Plus, I’ve been here before. I can afford it,” he winked at her.

She gave him a small smile. The valet opened her door and helped her out. Matt handed the young ma, about 18, the keys to the truck. Matt led her to the entrance.

Apparently, they weren’t the only ones there.

The place was full. Matt just walked up to the host, said his name and then they were seated. She was sure there were no more tables, but there was one in the center of it all, and it appeared to have the best view of all.

They were seated and handed their menus.

She scanned the menu and frowned. It all sounded awful. She looked around the restaurant and saw just how tiny the meals were. It shouldn’t even be considered a fucking meal.

But, Matt had gone through a lot of trouble for her, so she could bear it, for him.

She scanned the menu again, maybe she could find something she would like. Steak maybe, but it wasn’t on the menu.

“So, you’ve been here before?” Nathalie looked over her menu cart to look at Matt, who looked puzzled. He lifted his head and gave her a sheepish smile.

“Well, I heard of it,” he chuckled. “I… just knew it was where a lot of… rich people went.”

“This shouldn’t be considered food,” she said.

He grinned. “I know! I can’t believe I picked this place.”

“Wanna ditch and find a burger place to get some burgers and shakes?” she asked.

Adoration washed over his face. “Sounds delightful. Let’s get the fuck out of here.”

They were out of the fancy restaurant faster than they went it. Matt tipped the valet boy a fifty. Nathalie smiled because he didn’t do it right in her face to show off, but the boy’s eyes widened. She got in the truck and smiled over to Matt.

“Okay, I saw a burger place I know around here, and they have the best fucking milkshakes of all fucking time.”

She grinned. “Let’s see if it’s true.”

In ten minutes, they were ordering their meals. She got two burgers and a large fries and shake. Matt got the same thing, but extra tomato on his.

She felt a bit silly wearing such a nice dress in a place where most people were wearing jeans and shirts, but it didn’t matter to her.

Their order was called and they started to eat.

She laughed when they both had drips of mustard on their mouths. She wiped hers and then his with a napkin. They continued to eat.

She groaned when a drip of ketchup fell on the dress.

“Fuck! Isa is going to kill me,” she whined. “This is one of her favorite dresses.”

“I’ll pay for dry cleaning,” he chuckled. “I’m sure she won’t kill you.”

“You clearly don’t know Isabel well then,” Nathalie muttered and tried her best to clean the stain.

He laughed.

They finished their burgers. At the corner of the place, they spotted an arcade game. They went to it and it was Mrs. Pac man.

“Rock, paper, scissors who goes first,” Matt said.

“You’re on,” Nathalie said and held out a fist.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” they both said.

She had paper and he had scissors.

“Shit, you win,” she said.

He chuckled and smirked. “I always do.”

She shoved him and rolled her eyes and he laughed. He put the quarter and then lost a minute later.

“Ha! Sucker!” she exclaimed and then she went next.

She got to the next level in no time. Matt walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. She was distracted and lost a life.

“You almost got it,” he breathe in her hair which caused her to lose focus.

When she only had one life left, she caught on. She moved her butt around to shake Matt off.

“You’re a cheater, Matt! You’re fucking distracting me!”

He laughed. “Am not!”

“You have your body plastered against mine and breathing on my neck! That’s a distraction,” she said and continued to play.

“You’re too good at this.”

“A lot of boring summers,” she shrugged and he laughed.

“You played Mrs. Pac Man during your summers?”

“High school sucked,” she muttered.

Matt placed a kiss on her neck and she closed her eyes for five seconds and then she died. She turned around and faced Matt.

“I still win. I got further than you did.”

Matt smirked. “Whatever you want is your prize.”

“More fries and shake,” she said.

The date ended a few hours later. He dropped her off at her porch and they shared a passionate kiss before he left to his home.

Two weeks later, their dates on the weekends were a regular thing. They spend a lot of time together and went to a lot of places to their dates. They went to the boardwalk and to a carnival. She got a stuff animal that he won for her. She slept with it every night since then.

They also went on double dates with Brian and Isabel. It was truly a dream come true.

Then, came the date that Brian and Isabel were gone that Nathalie had the house to herself. She wanted to take the next step with him. She wanted sex. A lot of their dates ended with a hot kiss, but they never had the right time, but she would make sure it was right now.

She would greet him in a sexy lingerie she bought with Isabel the other day.

She was nervous when she stood in front of the mirror.

She liked the color she picked, peach, it went with her skin tone. Her hair was down in loose curls. She went downstairs and waited for Matt. He would be over at seven.

The door bell rang just on time. She had a silk robe around her. She was going to surprise him. First, she had to make him think she wasn’t ready. She took in a small breath and then opened the door.

His smile faltered a bit when he saw what she was wearing.

She put on a desperate look.

“Sorry, I’m not ready, I just need to put my dress on. Sit in the living room, all right?” she said.

He merely nodded and gulped.

She grinned and pecked his check, and made sure she brushed her body against his.

“Thanks! I’ll be done really quick,” she ran upstairs and glanced back and saw Matt just looking in awe. His mouth was going to drop to the floor when he sees her in her lingerie.

She got to her bedroom and removed the robe. She closed the curtains of her window. She fixed her hair and applied a bit more of her perfume. The one that drove Matt insane. She waited five more minutes, and she hoped he was just wondering how she looked like.

“MATT!” she called out. “COULD YOU HELP ME ZIP THE DRESS?”

She heard heavy footsteps. Her heart started to go even faster. Her face reddened, but she was determined to do this. She wanted to do this. Do him.

Matt opened the door and just like she suspected, his mouth dropped when he saw her. He recovered quickly, but his lips still made a small ‘o’. His eyes scanned every inch of her body and approved.

He found her eyes. He smirked.

“You little vixen, we’re not going out, are we?” he removed his jacket and dropped it to the floor.

She shook her head with a smirk of her own.

“No, not all night,” she crooked her finger and gestured to him to get closer. He closed the space between them in three strides. His warm hands were placed on her hips.

“You look so amazing. It’s a shame I’m going to rip it off of you,” he growled and she giggled.

“I was hoping you would,” she said back in a sultry voice.

He sighed. “Are you sure?” he asked. “I can still wait.”

She shook her head. “I can’t.” She crushed their lips together and all concern went flying out the window.

He enveloped her in his arms, crushing her against him. No space was between them. His hands descended to her ass and he cupped them and then brushed her crotch against his erection. He made himself slow down. He wanted to make love to her. Sweet love.

The fierce kiss turned gentle. Her hands moved down his chest and to the hem of his shirt. She lifted it over his head and threw it aside. She rubbed her chest against his.

“I love your tattoos,” she whispered and her tongue traced the letters that were across his chest.

“I love them even more now that I know you do,” he chuckled. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. He walked over to the bed and gently placed her on her back. He went down with her.

He placed kisses all over her body. He removed her bra and admired her breasts for a couple of seconds. His hands covered them and massaged them. So soft and lush. They fit his hands perfectly. His lips moved down to her navel and then he removed her panties.

“Your turn,” she said and stood up on her knees on the bed and removed the belt and moved on to undo his jeans. He stepped out of them along with his shoes. His boxers was the only item left, she took care of it quickly.

He chuckled. “Eager, I see.”

“On edge,” she growled and brought back his lips to hers.

Their chest made contact and a warm electric feeling went through her body and settled between her legs. Her hand went to his erection. She pumped it for a minute, and it actually grew with her touch. She didn’t think it would grow, but Matt proved to be a true man.

She liked that. It turned her on.

“Your hands are fucking magical,” he groaned and threw his head back. She bit his collar bone and then soothed it with her tongue. “I’m going to lose control, if you continue.”

“That’s exactly what I want,” she chuckled.

She found herself on her back in a flash and with a gleam in Matt’s eyes. She grinned. He opened her legs apart. He smirked when he saw her pussy glisten in desire. He rubbed it and she squirmed and whimpered. She was ready for him, so ready.

But he just couldn’t plunge in there. He wanted to slowly make love to her. He dipped his head and tasted her juices. She hissed and bucked her hips. He placed her hips back to the bed. He held her as he continued to eat her like a starved man.

Her hands pressed him closer to her when she came. He lifted his head and watched her come down with a lazy smile on her lips.

“Don’t get tired, baby, we’re just getting started,” he said and got on his knees on the bed and started to enter he. He grunted. She was tight. He didn’t want to hurt her, but he had the most powerful urge to just thrust in her. He fought it. He went in a slow pace.

When he finally entered her fully, they both sighed in content. He waited a while for her to adjust, only making small movements.

She nodded her head giving the go. He started to move.

For a while all of the sounds in the room were theirs. Their flesh crashing and their sounds of approval. Names being said. Her body shook violently as she came for the second time.

“Pill?” Matt asked, feeling like a caveman because it was the only word he could utter in just sheer pleasure.

She nodded.

He went faster and after a few more thrusts he came. He became still as he filled her with his semen. He slumped beside her when he was done.

Their chests heaved up and down wildly. They never experienced such wonderful and mind blowing sex.

She snuggled next to him and he wrapped his arm around her.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too,” no hesitation. It was so fucking easy. It surprised both of them, but they said nothing and just basked in their afterglow.