Like a Million Lights

We Reached The End.

My eyes were covered with blindfold and I had been trying to struggle out of the rope that I was tied with. There were some whispering around me, and I could realized one of the voice was Keane’s. The blindfold was damped because of my tears and I tilted my head down. Joel… John… Tanner… please just help me.

“Open her blindfold.”, Keane ordered someone and a few moments later, I could see him. The windows of the van were painted black and there were two more other guys inside. Keane laughed amusingly for a bit before sitting in front of me with his legs crossed Indian style. “Do you really think you could fool me?”

“What are you talking about?”, I hiccupped and shook my head a bit. “I was just giving Joel the antidote and I was about to leave!”

“But is telling your little friend about all of this a part of the deal!?”, he cupped my chin hardly. Tears started to fall again from my eyes and trailed down my cheeks. “Shh, don’t cry.”, he whispered and wiped my tears with his thumb.

He let my chin go and told the two other guys to wait outside. I would rather have them inside than outside. One of my worse nightmares was got left alone with Keane. After his guys went out, Keane glanced at me with an evil smirk before rummaging through a small fridge they had. He took out a needle that was filled with something.

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight, Mariza.”, he untied me but before I could do anything, he had my right arm pinned up to the wall and cuffed it with a leather cuff. Keane was pretty smart in this kind of things, so he already knew that he had to stuff my mouth with something.
I cried harder than before and kicked my feet to his direction, but it was useless because they tied my ankles together. Without any warning, Keane stabbed the needle into my inner elbow and injected whatever it was in it. Suddenly, my muscles were tight and it made me had a sudden sexual urge; some sort of like a Viagra in liquid form and for girls.

“I’ll leave you till’ it works out completely, then, we’ll have some fun.”, he kissed my cheek and went outside. My eyes observed my surrounding for anything to get some help and I found some sort of a satellite phone. I tried to reach it but since my right arm was cuffed up, my left one couldn’t reach it. I spun my body around with my butt and my feet landed an inch away from it. With a little stretch, I succeed.

Pushing small buttons with one hand while you were drugged was a bit hard but I managed to dial John’s number. The dial tone was crazy but when he answered in the fifth tone, I almost screamed in happiness. “Hello?”

“John! Help me!”, I whispered but my throat felt like it was tied with a rope, so I sounded more like an animal that the hunter caught.

“Mariza?! Is that you!? Where are you!?”, He asked frantically.

“I don’t know, I’m in a van, Keane’s van. He got me because you knew… please John, he injected something into me, he wanted to rape me, please, John… just… bring someone else… please bring Tanner or whoever…”

“I’ll get help, okay? Just don’t hang up, we need to track your number.”

I nodded and the passenger seat door swung open. Quickly, I threw the phone to where it was without ending the call. Keane got into the van and locked all of the doors automatically. He had lust in his eyes and licked his bottom lip as his eyes landed on me.

John

I still could hear everything that was happening to Mariza on the other line, but I decided not to, it would be unbearable. The hallway wasn’t crowded because it was late at night and I was still outside of Joel’s room. Danielle was probably still staring at me through the small window on the door. What if I told Joel about Mariza? Would Danielle go insane and do something reckless? Fuck it.

“Joel!”, I stormed into the room and Joel was a bit surprised. “Mariza is in trouble.”

“What?”, his eyes widened and he sat up straight. “Where is she?!”

“I don’t know, but you probably know the dude who used her a long time ago! He got her!”

Joel’s face was devastating. It looked like the blood in his face drained, leaving him pale as paper. “W-What? Keane got her?”

“Yeah, she was actually on the line with me and still is, but we can’t talk to her. We just need it to track where she is.”

“He’s lying, Joel!”, Danielle spoke up. “Mariza cheated on you with him!”

“Joel, she—“, I pointed to Danielle, “Cooperates with Keane so you and Mariza would break up! She told me to get you two to break up or she’d blackmail Mariza!”

“You’re a liar, John!”, Danielle stood up from her seat. “Don’t you believe him, Joel!”

Joel was just sitting on his bed in confusion. My eyes met his and I was pleading for him to get out of bed and listen to me because his girlfriend was about to get raped. “Joel… Mariza is in trouble… Just believe me.”

Suddenly, he pulled out the IV that was stuck into his hand and quickly wiped the blood that trickled on the sheet. “J-Joel! You can’t do this!”, Danielle tugged his arm when he was about to get off the bed. “I’ll call the nurse!”

“Don’t you dare touch me!”, he pushed her back until her body stumbled back and hit the IV pole. Joel quickly put his jeans over the hospital dress and borrowed my hoodie so no one in the hospital would recognize him.

We locked Danielle inside the closet and ran outside the room. Gladly the nurses didn’t recognize Joel because he had the hood over his head. When we got outside, I pulled out my phone and the sound was horrible.

“Keane! Get off of me!”, Mariza cried on the other line.

“Mariza!”, Joel screamed into the phone but I quickly pulled the phone away, scared that his voice was loud enough for Keane to hear.

“Joel!”, I gritted my teeth. “If Keane heard you, Mariza could get killed!”

He nodded and with the GPS, I could easily tracked down the number. It was 10 blocks away and there were no cabs anymore in the middle of the night. We decided to run and we hoped that we made it in time.

Mariza

My clothes were already scattered around the floor, except for my underwear. My cheeks were already sticky from the tears and my woman part was already tightened. I couldn’t take it anymore, but I didn’t want Keane. I had my face to the side so I didn’t have to see him.

He was already undressed, only in his boxer. He kept kissing my face, my neck, and everywhere. Because of the drug, every touch of him made me impatient and wet, but I just had to hold the urge and wait for it to pass.

“You know you can’t resist it, Mariza.”, he whispered with his lips against my cheek.

I shook my head so he would be off my cheek. He slapped me hardly across my face because of the rejection. He was about to push his lips on mine when suddenly, the double door of the back of the van were forced open. “Mariza!”, Joel got in and I felt relieved.

Joel pulled Keane out and I heard that John was cursing him and got in a fight with him. “J-Joel.”, I cried weakly as Joel tried to open the cuff. When it was off, he pulled the nearest blanket and wrapped me in it because my clothes were destroyed.

“It’s okay.”, he murmured and pulled me into his arms. “You’re safe now.”

He led me outside and when we got out, John was leaning on a streetlight, coughing some red liquid from his mouth that I recognized as blood. “John!”

I ran to him and tackled him into a hug, but he groaned in pain when I did. “That asshole and his friends hit me in the rib so hard, I might broke something.”, he muttered. I looked up to his face and some bruises were already showing. There were cuts near his brow, on his temple, and on the edge of his lips.

“Thank you, John.”, I smiled and hugged him firmly, but not too tight so he wouldn’t be in pain. “Thank you so much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks, i'm pretty much squeezed for ideas :(
there'll be only one more chapter because i don't want to drag this off! and there'll be a spin off story,BUT,i'm writing it down for a project i'm working on for Mariza that i'll be sending it to her, so only she could read it :) but if she let me and you guys want to, i'll post it up AFTER she finish :)
comment/subscribe?
<3