Status: Complete! <3

Rendezvous Nights

Rendezvous Nights

Anger flushes throughout my being as I watch what goes on on the dance floor. Seeing the person I’m here for dance raunchily with another person. What makes it worse is that I know the person he’s dancing with. She’s evil, vindictive, and worst of all she’s a harlot. She’s out to get me. First she steals my husband, now she’s working on stealing my lover from me. That’s not going to fly. I finish my drink and slam my glass down on the bar before heading for the dance floor of the club. I go up behind him and grind on him running my arms around his waist and rubbing my palms against him. His head lolls back as he audibly groans. He turns around and sees me. His brown eyes darken with lust. He pulls my body against his as he ignores the girl behind him, I send her a look and she huffs before stomping off in defeat. Not this time little girl. This man is all mine. My hands go around his neck and his wrap around my waist holding me as close to him as possible. I can feel his hardened length pressed against me, but it’s not going to go as fast tonight. No, tonight I’m going to make him work for me. I can feel the heat emanating off of his body, I’m not going to lie and say I’m not a little hot myself, but nothing in caparison to him right now. He wants me and badly. I can almost hear him panting from the need. The song stops and I turn to walk towards the bar to get myself a drink. He follows me, I know this by feeling him, not seeing him. I pause momentarily as his hand brushes against mine as the breath is caught in my throat. We reach the bar and I order my drink, he puts a ten down for the man and I look at him. This is new, never before has he done this. He doesn’t even know my name. At least, I don’t think he knows it. I’ve never told him. I know him of course though. I spent months seeking for him, watching to see where he went, what clubs were his favorite. After three months I figured it out, and now a year later, here we are. Yeah, this has been going on nine months. I know that soon he’ll be mine completely. Maybe even tonight. I turn to him with a glint of mischief in my eyes, I stick out my hand.

“Good evening, I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Laura Groff. It’s nice to meet you.” I say with a sly smile, he gives me a strange look before chuckling heartily and shaking my hand.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you, Laura. I’m glad I have a name for a face now. I’m Brian, by the way, Brian Haner.” He responds.

“I know who you are Brian. I knew who you were from the beginning.” I mumble.

“What was that, Laura?” He says leaning in.

“I said I know who you are.” I said looking him in the eyes as they widen.

“You didn’t say anything?” He asks astounded.

“I didn’t want you to think this was about who you are. It’s more than that.” I sigh looking down now ashamed of what I did. He tilts my head up.

“That’s actually quite adorable. What do you say we get out of here and I take to a little diner down the road from here?” He says motioning to the door. My eyes light up.

“If you want, I’d love to.” I say slightly stumbling over my words.

“We’ll take my car, it’s chilly and you are not in walking clothes.” He says motioning to my clubbing outfit. I give a half smile.

“I wanted to impress you. I always look my best when I think you’re going to be around.” I say moving closer to him.

“Well you are absolutely gorgeous. I’d like to see you in jeans sometime though. Maybe on a lunch date sometime?” He asks as we approach his car.

“Brian, we can’t drive, we’ve been drinking.” I say just as we reach his car.

“You’ve been drinking, I never drink when I know you’re going to be around.” He winks. I always thought he was drunk when we rendezvoused.

“You’re serious? I thought, I’ve seen you drink though.” I say confused.

“You’ve seen me drink soda. You weren’t the only one playing the game dear.” He said grasping my hand in his. I blush. He figured it out.

“Well, and I’d love to go out for lunch sometime.” I had just realized I didn’t say anything about that. He smiles at me.

“Good.” He says before pulling out of the club parking lot. The drive to the diner was very short, it was only a couple blocks away and it had a neon 24 hour sign in the window. Brian pulled up along the side of the road and came around and opened my door for me. He put his arm around my shoulders and led me inside and to a booth in the back corner of the place. It was quaint and kind of cute. An older lady came and got our drink orders and left us with a menu. A single menu actually. It was then I realized Brian still had his arm around me. I smiled to myself.

“What’s that smile for Laura?” He asks with a slight smirk.

“Your arm is still around me.” I say bluntly. He blushes.

“Is that okay?” He asks quickly removing it. I look at him, the great Synyster Gates nervous over a girl?

“It is perfectly okay.” I say with a smile. He grins and puts his arm back in place.

“This should have happened months ago.” He states bluntly.

“What should have?” I ask not knowing exactly what he meant.

“This. Us out together, getting to know each other on a personal level not a physical one. On a date.” He says slowly letting it sink into our minds. I can’t help but smile at that, it was so cute.

“I think you’re right, Brian. However, I believe we were enjoying the pleasure too much to realize. It’s not an excuse but it does give a pretty damn good reason. I mean you didn’t even know my name until tonight! I knew yours, yes, but that’s because I chose you, I knew who you are, that you’re in a world wide known band. That’s not why though, you are a nice guy and I could tell that. That’s why I chose you, you, as much as you try to make everyone think, aren’t as overbearingly cocky as you appear. It’s not about your looks though that is a major plus, another plus is how well you are equipped in bed.” I end with a wink. He smirks lust flashing in his eyes.

“You are so very right, though you lie, I knew who you were, I’ve seen you at shows, I’ve met you backstage before. Am I right? You were the only girl backstage the night Michelle and I broke up. You witnessed it and you consoled me. You never told me your name, but I knew I wanted you then, when you approached me that night a year ago, I’d seen you following me before then. I was anticipating it. I was excited and ecstatic that I could finally get to know you on a more personal level, but it was only physical and I tried to hold my need back. My need to know more, but tonight was the night I couldn’t contain it any more. I needed to get to know you, I need you in my life more than just how we are.” He says working himself up, putting a hand on each shoulder and looking me deep in the eyes as he spoke. His tone sent chills down my spine. I never knew he recognized me as that girl. Truth be told I was thrilled when they broke up, I just can’t believe that it happened while I was there to witness it. Witness his heart ache. I yearned for him then, I yearned for his breaking heart, I yearned for it to heal. I wanted to be the one to heal it.

“I never knew that.” I whispered leaning closer to him, I put on hand on his thigh as we moved closer to one another. Just then the waitress came back and we snapped apart.

“Can I get you two anything to drink? To eat?” She asks politely, a knowing smile on her wise face.

“Um, I’ll take a cup of coffee and um french fries.” I say flustered. She writes it down and looks at Brian.

“I’ll have the same please.” He says calmly, I envy him for that. I look at him as she walks away. He looks back. “I have an idea.”

“What is it?” I ponder.

“After tonight, let’s not have sex for a week. In that week we get to know each other better. No going to the club to hook up, but sitting down for dinner, going to a movie, going to each other’s houses. Just hanging out. Dating stuff.” He says with a small smile. I smile back at him.
“That sounds like a great idea, Brian, but why start tomorrow? Was I too much a tease tonight?” I purr. He groans.

“Yes, you were. Being around you without pouncing on you and taking you is hard enough, adding in your teasing and it’s unbearable. You know what you do to me. If you don’t, I’ll show you later.” He says lowly with a dead serious look on his face. Our waitress comes back with our coffees and our fries and a bottle of ketchup. I smile up at her as she sets our orders down and hands us our bill before walking back to her post.

“Mm, babe, I love the sound of that.” I say just messing with him but I’m being completely serious before taking a drink of my coffee. Yes I like it black, (just like my metal.) I note that Brian does as well.

“I see you like your coffee black, I do too.” He marks.

“Yep, plain black. Just straight, how I like my Jack too.” I say licking my lips. His eyes darken at that, though I don’t know why.

“You drink your Jack straight? Without anything else, no coke, no nothing?” He asks astonished.

“Indeed, just pure JD. It’s like the love of my life. Jack’s always been there for me. Ever since I was 15.” I say reminiscing on my past.

“You were a partier?” He ponders with a raised eyebrow.

“Mmm, yeah, I was, not something I should be too proud about. It all started after I was attacked by one of my moms many boyfriends.” I say shuddering.

“How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking.” Brian asks curiously, I laugh.

“I’m 22, I seem a lot older right? Well I’m almost 23, and if you’re wondering how I got into these places before I was 21 it’s obvious I had a fake ID. I wanted to get to know you better though, so it was worth the risk of going to jail.” I say with a smile.

“Well, I’m honored that I’m that important to you, but you really should not have done that.” He says shaking his head but smiling.

“Oh pish posh Brian. You know you like the fact that you were stalked by a 21 year old girl and she got you in bed in less than three months.” I say with a wink.

“Right you are my dear, right you are.” He whispers against my lips. We finish the rest of our fries and our coffees and leave the money for the bill and tip on the table then head out. We’re holding hands as we walk back to his BMW. He opens the door for me once again and then he gets in the drivers side. “Where to madam?” He asks.

“How about your place? I’ve been curious about it.” I admit shyly. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand before pulling onto the street and driving off. We don’t talk much on the ride, but the radio is playing rock music softly in the background and I hum along to the song that’s currently playing which is “Forever” by Papa Roach. It’s a good song, and from what I’ve heard by a very friendly band. I wonder what Brian thinks of them, I know he’s toured with them a few times.

“I’m going to warn you, my house isn’t that clean at the moment, I haven’t really had the time to clean since we’ve been back in the studio. And one of guys might randomly stop over, but you’re welcome to stay for as long as you like. A few hours, a night, a few nights, a few weeks, a couple months, longer. I don’t care.” He says rambling. It makes me smile though, I know he wants me around, that means a lot to me.

“We’ll start out with just tonight, okay?” I giggle. He blushes as he pulls up to a quite large house, it’s not the biggest home I’ve seen and honestly I thought it was going to be much bigger, but this is nice sized. I’m glad it’s not any larger. I think huge houses are for guys with tiny dicks, but Brian is very well endowed so his house shouldn’t have to be too big. “Your home is beautiful Brian. I can’t wait to see the inside!” I say getting giddy.

“You should feel special, I don’t bring girls here unless I care about them a lot. Michelle didn’t even get to come over until we had been dating for almost a year.” That shocks me.

“Seriously?” I can’t believe that.

“I’m completely serious, and she never lived here, so you don’t have to worry about that either.” He smiles. I blush deeply. I find it so funny that he always knows what I want or what I’m thinking, it gets a little strange sometimes though. He pulls his car into the four stall garage and comes around and opens my door for me. “I’m going to warn you, I have a little dog. Her name is Pinkly, she gets excited around new people.” He says running a hand the hair on the back of his head.

“I love dogs!” I say with a huge grin. I haven’t had a dog in a few years, not since I had to put my last one down, but I’ve always liked dogs. Especially small dogs.

“Then I’m sure she’ll love you!” He says happily, but as he turned his head to unlock the door I could’ve sworn I heard him mutter ‘maybe as much as I do’ under his breath, but I’m sure I’m just imagining things. He couldn’t possibly feel that way about me, we barely know each other! I hear the click of the lock turning and he opens up his door. I hear the click-clacking pitter patter of little paws on a hard wood floor and I see a little white doggy. She sees me and starts running around in circles around Brian and I. “Pinkly, down girl. This is Laura. Laura, meet Pinkly.” He says as though he’s introducing me to a friend of his or his family or something. It was so cute.

“It’s nice to meet you, Pinkly.” I say as I kneel down to pet her. She licks my hands as I do responding to me well. That’s good.

“Awe, she likes you, that’s great! She hated Michelle, she’d growl and hide every single time she came over. It was pretty funny.” He says laughing causing me to as well.

“I’m so glad I can be so open with you.” I sigh as we walk further into his home. I look at everything in awe. His home is so beautiful. A very beautiful home for a very valiant and handsome man.

“Me too. I was lost and hopelessly trying to fill the whole inside of me before I found you. After that first time I saw you I knew we were going to be at this very point some day.” He says taking my hand in his as we walk into the living room. He leads me to a nice sofa and sits down patting the spot next to him, I oblige and take a seat. He grabs a remote that goes to I assume the large flat screen mounted on the wall. This room is huge. I notice a beautiful piano in the corner and I can’t help but smile. I’ve played piano for as long as I can remember.

“Your piano is beautiful, Brian!” His eyes light up at that.

“Do you play?” He asks excitedly.

“Yes, I do.” I giggle as he takes my hand and pulls me to my feet and then over to the piano. He motions for me to sit on the bench and then play. I play a simple song called “Praise the Lord” by Mozart which is one of the only ones I can remember at the time being. I look at Brian and his jaw is dropped.

“That was awesome, Laura!” He chirps. I blush deeply.

“Thank you.” I say shyly.

“Do you want to see the rest of the house?” He asks relieving the tension in the room. I look up at him and nod my head furiously. He takes me by the hand and leads me into a large kitchen and then into a dining room. We exit and go down a hallway and to his study/office. He then takes me upstairs and shows me multiple guest bedrooms before reaching the end of the hallway and the last door. I’m assuming it’s his bedroom. “Are you ready to see this?” He whisper asks huskily. I nervously nod my head because His tone turned me on slightly. He opens the door and my jaw drops, what is before me is the most beautiful bedroom I have ever seen in my life. The bed is absolutely cloud like, and honestly I can’t wait to lay on it. I hear a chuckle and I’m brought out of my thoughts.

“I’m in love with your room.” I say seriously. He just laughs.

“If you love my room then you will orgasm when you see my bathroom.” He replies just as seriously causing me to look at him oddly.

“Is it that awesome?” I ask.

“Let’s have you decide.” He says taking me through yet another door and into the most heavenly bathroom I’ve ever been in.

“I am so taking a bath in that tub sometime soon.” I say.

“You mean we are taking a bath in that tub sometime soon.” He says stepping closer to me. My breath hitches in my throat and I actually have to tell myself to breathe. His scent is intoxicating. I can’t focus when I smell it. His body is nearly touching mine with just the slightest bit of air between our bodies. He closes the gap and kisses me passionately. Our mouths move in sync as they have many times before, but now there’s this different feeling welling up in the pit of my stomach. A feeling I’ve felt a few times over. A feeling I absolutely loath. Love. Now I know most women don’t hate love, but it’s treated me pretty rough in the past and I just can’t get over that. I do care about Brian a lot though, and I can see myself falling in love with him, I just don’t want it to be so soon. I don’t want to scare him away. I can feel his hands roam my body and I just realize that my own hands are tangled in his hair. This is our last night before not having sex for a while so I think I should take advantage of this. I tug at his shirt and he growls a bit before detaching his lips from mine to take his shirt off as I take off mine. I decide to slow our tempo down a bit and walk back out of his en suite and into the main bedroom. I sit on the edge of the bed and urge him to come closer with a finger. He bites his lip before showing off that sexy signature smirk of his before prowling towards me. He reaches the bed and lightly pushes me back before crawling on top of me, capturing my lips with his once again. He runs my hands down my sides causing chills to run up my spine as my back arches slightly into his touch. I feel his arms snake around my body and unclasp my bra before removing it and moving his kisses down my chin to my neck.

***The Next Morning*** **Brian’s POV**
Yesterday was amazing. I finally got to find out the name of the girl of my dreams and the girl that literally saved my life. She doesn’t know it, know one does but me, but that night I went out and I met her, I was going to go home and commit suicide. I needed to be with my best friend again. I know that’s selfish, I have three other best friends and they all miss him too, and so do the fans, but Jimmy was the one who kept me sane. As odd as that sounds it’s true. I know it would have killed the guys and the fans if I would have done that, but with Michelle cheating on me our whole relationship and Jimmy’s death, and then Leana moving on so quickly afterword, it was all too much. Now I have Laura, and thank god she’s been here even though she has no idea what she’s done for me. And how much I owe my life to her. I can honestly say that I love her. I love Laura, but I know it’s way too early to tell her that and I’m not ready to admit that to her yet either. Maybe in a couple months after we’ve been dating. I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend when she wakes up, right now I’m finishing up cooking breakfast in bed for her. I’m going to spoil this girl, she deserves it and more. I put the last of the food onto the tray with the coffee, orange juice, eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast. I pick up the tray and carry it upstairs to my room. I open the door and I think I woke her up then before her eyes fluttered open as I walked in. She smiles at me.
“Morning, Laura.” I say with a smile as I reach the bed and she sees the food.

“Morning, Brian. That looks delicious, but I doubt I can eat it all!” She says as she takes a look at all of the food.

“That’s okay. I just thought I’d do something special for a special girl.” I say even though it’s totally cliché.

“It looks amazing. Thanks so much babe!” She says as she digs in. I get in the bed next to her and lay back looking at the ceiling.

“No problem, baby.” I say slowly...”Hey, I’ve been thinking about something. How would
you like to become the girlfriend of the sexiest guitarist in the world?” I ask cockily. Her head snaps towards me, eyes wide. “Surprised?” I ask with a laugh.

“Yes, I am, but I’d love to be! I will totally be your girlfriend, Brian!” She says before setting the food aside and climbing on me and kissing me fiercely. I groan into the kiss and she giggles giving me opportunity to slip my tongue inside of her mouth. We make out for a few minutes before separating and just looking into each others eyes.

“God, I’m so lucky I met you.” I sigh to myself though I knew she could hear.

“Why’s that, Bri?” She asks with concern.

“I was just really depressed before I met you is all. Very depressed. If I tell you something will you promise to hear me out and not freak?” I ask nervously adding a laugh to try to lighten the atmosphere.

“I’ll try to.” She says assuringly. I take a deep breath knowing this is going to be hard to say.

“Well, after Jimmy passed and I found out Michelle had been cheating on me I was really depressed, more than anyone actually knows. I’ve always put on a cocky front so people can’t really tell what I’m truly feeling inside. Yeah they all knew I was hurt, but they don’t know how badly. And the night I met you...I was planning on...ending things. I was planning on committing suicide. I wanted the pain to stop, I wanted my Jimmy back.” She gasps. I breath deeply calming my nerves as she puts a hand on mine, telling me to continue. “But I met you at that club that night, you took me to your place and we fooled around. This is going to sound horrible, but the only reason I slept with you was because I wanted to keep you coming back so I could get to know you better. I knew I had to have you in my life. I knew that you were the one that could save me from myself, from my sorrow. Now I know that I was right. You saved my life, Laura. I owe you that much and more. I’m keeping you around for as long as my heart beats, I’m not letting you go.” I finish looking her deep in the eyes and taking her hands in mine. She has tears brimming her eyes just wanted to break free. I pull her to me in a tight embrace and I feel her release those tears from their prison. I hold her tightly, but I don’t cry. I’ve cried enough over this, it’s her turn to let it out. What started as just rendezvous nights turned out to be so much more for her. I’m sure she wasn’t expecting it and I surely wasn’t, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world and I wouldn’t change a thing. I have the woman of my dreams and the only one I was to be with for the rest of my life in my arms. I release her from my firm grasp only for a moment before bringing a hand to her cheek and wiping her tears away. I need to tell her. “Laura, I know this is so early, but I know these feelings are true, you’re the one for me. Laura...my dear Laura, I love you. I love you more than anything. More than the band, more than my fans, and more than the guys.” I say with a hand still on her cheek. She smiles at me.

“Brian, as early as it is, I know you’re telling the truth. I know because I feel the same way. I love you too.” She says as I breath a sigh of relief. “Who would’ve known that an underage girl stalking you would be your soulmate?” She says making me laugh.

“I couldn’t be happier that you decided to stalk me.” I say with a grin. Then I get a thought. “Laura, do you want to meet the rest of the guys?” I ask with a gleam of hope in my eyes. I want to show her off. I want the world to know that I’m in love with this girl.

“I’d love to meet them, Brian.” She says with a huge smile causing me to grin.

“Then I’ll set up to have a Barb-b-Que tonight and invite all the guys and their girls and the Berry’s because if I don’t they’ll find out and hurt me in my sleep.” I say with a dead serious look. She laughs, knowing that I’m telling the truth.

“That sounds great.” She says leaning back into me. “But for now, I’m going to go back to sleep.” She says as she yawns loudly.

“Then sleep. I’m going to go make plans and get some food. So if you wake up and I’m not here, I’m at Wal-Mart.” I say kissing her softly before leaving my bedroom.

And to think...it all started with Rendezvous Nights...
♠ ♠ ♠
Be sure to comment! :) I loved writing this story!